Why won’t my Microsoft Solitaire open?
Microsoft solitaire in one of the famous games that people are used to playing on their windows system as it is inbuilt with the windows operating system. Sometimes Microsoft solitaire won’t open dues to some issues that is why we came up with this blog to overcome the issues of Microsoft Solitaire in your system. If you are also having the same troubles with your Microsoft solitaire then keep reading the blog as it helps you to resolve the issue that you are having.
If you're having problems with the Microsoft Solitaire downloading, installing, or working, try one of the following:
- Reset Microsoft Solitaire
- Reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire
- Run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter
- Reset Windows Store cache
- Update the Windows Operating System
- Update the Windows Apps Store
- Download the new version of Microsoft Solitaire App
Reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection
- Press Win+I keyboard hotkeys.
- Click on the System to visit the system settings.
- Then, from the left side panel of that window visit Apps & features.
- Now scroll down to find the entry named Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
- Click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection entry, then pick Advanced options.
- Now, click on the Reset button to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
Uninstall and then reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection
- Open the Start Menu.
- Search for PowerShell.
- Click on the search result named Windows PowerShell and select run it as an administrator the windows popup.
- Type the Get-AppxPackage solitaire collection | Remove-AppxPackage into the elevated instance of Windows PowerShell and press Enter:
- Wait till the command is successfully executed, at that point Microsoft Solitaire Collection will have been successfully uninstalled from your device.
- Close the elevated prompt of Windows PowerShell and restart your device at your convenience.
- As your device restarts, open the Windows Apps Store and search for, download, and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
To know more about games and gaming errors give us a visit to our gaming support web portal at Free Games Online.
Accept - Fast As A Shark (and yes with the intro^^)
Mike Oldfield "nuclear"
its a relativ slow one but i imagine it is played with the big video wall showing all the great wrestlers of the past. From Owen Hart over Ultimate Warrior to every other Wrestler that have printed ther marks to a howl generation of Kids and Teens!
and for the hardmode
Not bad, but you should have William Shatner sing it.
My own pick, I'll have to go with a classic.
Also, this thread was just an excuse to post this boss theme.
Buck Cherry - Crazy Bitch?
Or if I were going for a really soft theme..
Maybe for a tag team...
(I wouldn't even need to fight... I think that song could defeat all my enemies on its own! lol)
Hard mode: Old school NES…the 2P theme of WWF (err WWE) Wrestlemania Challenge: