ESDS eNlight 360 - A Unified Cloud Management Solution

• What is eNlight 360?

eNlight 360 Cloud solution comes with Hybrid Cloud Orchestration layer along with complete Datacenter Management Suite that makes it the most unique offering in the market today. It is a next-generation technology that supports multiple hypervisor management and can be setup in a user’s own premise, thus giving the customer security of a Private Cloud and scalability like a Public Cloud.
    eNlight 360 interfaces with the underlying infrastructure through open source or vendor provided drivers thus making it universal in its application. This standardized abstraction helps prevent customers from being locked into a specific technology or tool which saves time, money and effort for the customer. eNlight 360˚ provides additional services such as identity management, cloud orchestration and metering; all managed in the same programmatic manner through API. eNlight 360˚ is not an exclusive to a hypervisor, but it supports multiple hypervisors through an abstraction layer.

0_1602565962804_eNlight 360-100x600.jpg

Technical Features of eNlight 360

Infrastructure Management

The eNlight Cloud orchestration software sits in the middle of the IaaS module. It can be hooked up with leading hypervisors from the backend and be managed via either the inbuilt dashboard or simple and secure APIs. From a single eNlight web based UI – the self-service portal, multiple zones can be managed. A system administrator can login into a single Web UI and manage all the clusters present on each zone which can be geographically be located at different locations. Each zone can have multiple hypervisors. These hypervisors could be set up in server cluster or can be setup on single server.

eNlight 360 Dashboard

eNlight 360o orchestration software comes with a Dashboard. It presents aggregated information of the cloud. The three different graphs that are shown in the dashboard depict the overall health of the cloud. These graphs include Allocation comparison graphs, Health status denoting graphs and Quantity denoting table. Allocation comparison graphs describes comparison between, halted v/s running VM’s, used v/s free RAM and used v/s free vCPU’s. Health status denoting graphs denote general health status of the cloud system. They show comparison between minimum or maximum resources required for the virtual machines in the cloud v/s allocated and total resources available in the cloud system. Quality denoting table gives a quick view at the number of entities in the cloud system. This table basically shows the number of Computes, Hosts, VMs and Zones.

Auto-Scaling (Patented)

Vertical Scaling: Vertical scaling is a patented (US 9176788) and unique feature of eNlight Cloud orchestration software. eNlight automatically scales virtual machine resources on the fly. The resources of a virtual machine are scaled between the minimum and maximum resources assigned to it in proportion to load over it. This is done by an intelligent algorithm that monitors its resources and scales them up or down accordingly. This helps in cutting down the cloud expenses while providing consistent performance to users. This makes eNlight a cost effective and one of its kind Cloud Orchestration software.

Horizontal Scaling: Horizontal Scaling is the conventional scaling methodology which is based on load balancing. eNlight 360 also provides horizontal scaling based on software defined load balancing , with which virtual machines automatically scale out or scale in depending upon workloads.

Cloud Burst: Cloud Burst is a new dimension in Cloud Technology that guarantees seamless scaling capabilities between your Private and Public cloud. With Cloud burst and ESDS' eNlight Cloud, you can achieve extraordinary scaling benefits when resources in your own Private cloud are scarce, and avail the almost infinite scalability for your virtual infrastructure.

Landing URL - https://www.esds.co.in/enlight360

• @'LoChrome':

Great work.

Thanks Lo

• Great work.

• First time I'm having a go with iRay in DAZ Studio (or any direct render from this software) and since I'm testing I'm on the lookout for comparisons of sorts.

Rendered at 2000 x 2000 pixels.
    I stopped the render at 29 minutes (anything longer than 30 minutes on a studio type scene is not acceptable to me) and I think the image cleaned up well enough at this point.

Lighting: DAZ Iray Default environment plus one mesh light.

Software used: DAZ and no post work (only interested in what the render can do for me, for now)

Mesh: G3Female

Since this is the beginning of my iRay learning I'll reserve any opinions on it for a while yet

In this image I thought she needed longer nails and I was curious what the camera's DOF could do for me (I stuffed it up a bit, but got a bit impatient since it was late)
    I set render time to 15 minutes only for this one.
    I'm rendering on a single Titan card without CPU contribution.

• Rump…

• Thanks LoChrome.

• Interesting: I think I would have guessed those were your renders even without the tagline. I declare that there is now a Veneri style. I like it.

• And a couple more:

• Work is interfering with my progress…but we need to eat!

This is a character that I hope to use in some scenes/stories I intend releasing in the future.
    Her name is Shayna.
    It is still a WIP and this was my first render of Shayna to see where I'm at with her skin shader. This needs more tweaking along with some body adjustments as well.

Here is a portrait shot of her:

• I'm having that same thought jester :)

• he does have that old "oh shit she knows something" look :sleepy:

i think the next pic in the series should be a wife with a angry "your gonna get yours" look :D

• Ha. That totally cracked me up.

• Thanks LoChrome…
    He is actually extremely happy :D :D :D at what he is looking at and the fact that he is slapping his meat :P
    He is going to be unhappy though when his wife catches him :blush:

• I hate to tell you this, Veneri, but this guy doesn't look to happy with all the sweat you've made him lather up.

That's great work with the layering system.

• I've learn't a bit more about the material layering system and to put that to practice I've tried to create a sweaty skin.

• Tweaking the armpits is an impressive degree of observation and detail. I'm excited to see how this new guy turns out. Great expression, btw..

• As mentioned before, I've spent time trying to understand morph creation in Daz and feel like I'm on top of that now, as far as my workflow goes. The next big test to this regard is going to be a penetration shot :s

This is my first male character. Was testing the pose with this render and basic skin shader. My normal skin shader reflections have been removed; this will get some tweaking in future. The mesh is also untouched and will certainly need some custom morphs i.e. the armpits and will do some shape tweaking later.

This bloke is up to some mischief and I've a vision to compile a bit of a story from this point…we'll see.

As always, appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

What the…

• I've been poking about in Daz but I have a hell of a time with getting anything to look nice. Even skin textures remain low def for some reason. Did you render this in Daz or in Cinema4D? Because I'm trying to get this all figured out and even though I'm making progress, I'm still mostly just confused.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind. Figured it out :P

• Thanks Korothir. As soon as I have an action partner in place we'll get them to bump some "uglies" :)

At the moment I'm trying to understand creating morphs in Daz and have created a character morph successfully; but for applied props I'm having difficulty. I'll post in the help section for some assistance on that.

• Sexy character and nice renderings !
    Will we see her "in action" or will she only strike a pose from time to time (it's not bad either: always pleasing the eyes)? :P

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.