https://supplementgo.com/mammoth-male-enhancement/

• I've come up with enough Mammoth Male Enhancement Reviews tips and tricks to fill a book. Mammoth Male Enhancement Pills is the easiest. This was an exciting discovery. You should discover the best Mammoth Male Enhancement without worrying too much as to the cost. It is a really cost-effective modus operandi to locate more Mammoth Male Enhancement Trial offer. They were convincingly challenged by Mammoth Male Enhancement Pills. There's always something. Beyond that, they closed their eyes to Mammoth Male Enhancement Reviews. That was really productive. This is a style to give others a lot of valuable chewing it. The first point that you want is to select a Mammoth Male Enhancement Reviews wherever Mammoth Male Enhancement Trial offer is the next big thing. I was able to get began tonight. I comprehend what you're saying. It could have helped clear up a few questions. We should not take any short cuts. It was a big deal. Do you have to convey the impression of being excited? I figured out that sometimes isn't fun. Without Mammoth Male Enhancement, nothing else matters.

Have a look on this page>>https://supplementgo.com/mammoth-male-enhancement/

• An ardent materialist (ie there is only matter, no souls or mysticism) and a big fan of the Stoic school of thought.

• i'll follow tok with heraclites: Panta rhei - everything flows.

• "Man is the measure of all things: of things which are, that they are, and of things which are not, that they are not" - Protagoras

Which pretty much means that I believe in me.

• Ah right, well… those were my personal philosophies. I guess I can share my religious beliefs as well since I left that out...

I'm an Agnostic Atheist. There are Agnostic Theists as well though; but, that wouldn't necessarily make someone religious. Even being Theistic without being Agnostic wouldn't necessarily make someone religious.

Personally, I believe in reincarnation. For the most part, I don't think we retain memories going into our next lives but there are exceptions with some individuals that do. There's well documented proof of this phenomena existing as well. Being that as the case it's difficult to believe in the vast majority of the popular religious systems as they tend to involve an afterlife of some nature. Picking the Abrahamic religions as a popular example (e.g. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc), if souls were to go to either heaven or hell upon death, or a sort of limbo, then that would make reincarnation not possible; however, there is significantly more tangible proof of reincarnation than for what I suppose would be paradise/torture dimensions.

As for what governs this reincarnation, this is where my Agnosticism comes in. I think that it's likely just part of some natural order and not inherently managed by some kind of higher entities. I don't know if there are any kind of higher entities, I suppose it's likely; though, they may not necessarily be "gods" as we understand the term. What's more, I feel that were said higher entities to exist that they would probably have no correlation to our popularized depictions of deities. Our perceptions of higher entities, for the most part, are very much human ideals. It seems somewhat absurd to me that a higher entity would still exhibit such characteristically human emotions and impose rules or punishments upon lower beings. If such higher entities were to exist then they are certainly just trickster entities, in my firm opinion, and nowhere near the level they are attributed to. It is with that said that I firmly do not believe in any omnipotent omniscient omnipresent deity. The Abrahamic religions are, again, one of the worst examples of one of these self claimed deities which consistently contradict their very nature, and indeed, even their own decrees.

I find it far more likely that modern religions are the product of human ideals, for a wide variety of purposes. It is, for instance, far easier to get soldiers to go to war for you if they believe they will be highly rewarded with an idyllic paradise in their afterlife wherein they are showered with wealth and virgins. Not only do you now have soldiers willing to die for you, you also have a significant reduction in crimes. Someone may commit a crime if they can get away with it but if they believe that if they commit that crime that they will suffer eternal suffering in the afterlife then they will be far less likely to do so. It is a tool of obedience and control. Perhaps there are some attempts to answer some primal human questions but it's painfully obvious, in that regard, that these God(s) are simply ever-receding pockets of scientific ignorance.

This does not of course prelude the possibility of higher beings of some fashion, but "gods" as we know them, I certainly do not believe exist. I, of course, cannot know for certain; but, I feel that it is unlikely. It is far more unlikely still that were these "gods" to exist that we have successfully identified any of them.

In the back of my mind I can't help but feel that my belief in reincarnation may in part be a coping mechanism to deal with the realization of my own mortality. It is however the only one I can come to logically accept.

• My philosophy is to live a life without regret, something the gods can be proud of, as well as my ancestors.

• -Do what you want whether or not other people approve as long as you're willing to accept the consequences of those actions.
    -Never let anyone tell you that you're not good enough or that you can't do something.
    -Do what you enjoy and ask yourself every day if today were your last day on this earth would you still be doing it? When you start to get too many days where the answer is 'no' then you need to look into changing something in your life. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."-Gandhi
    -Never settle, not in you professional life, not in your hobbies, and not in love.
    -Never let anyone take advantage of you.
    -Accept the kindness of others if it is offered to you but never become complacent and remember that at any point everything could be taken away from you and be prepared for that. Never expect anyone else to support you.
    -Don't worry about the future.
    -Remember the compliments you receive and forget the insults. If anyone manages to accomplish this, tell me how.
    -Don't be reckless with other people's hearts and don't put up with those who are reckless with yours.
    -Don't waste your time on jealousy. Life is long and in the end the competition was only with yourself.
    -Don't worry about what other people think. If you must, then remember that those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
    -Never feel guilty about not knowing what you want to do with your life.
    -Don't pat yourself on the back too much and don't cut yourself down too much either.
    -Never be ashamed of your body and treat it right. It's the most valuable thing that you will ever own.
    -Never be afraid to dance, even if it's in your own bedroom when you're all alone.
    -Get to know your parents and your grand parents and never leave things on bad terms with them thinking that you'll deal with it later. You never know when they'll be gone and you may regret it for the rest of your life.
    -Be kind to your family. They're the best link to your past and the people that are most likely to stick with you in the future.
    -Understand that friends come and go but to a precious few you should hold on to.
    -Know that the real problems in life are apt to be the things that never passed your troubled mind - the kind that blindside you on some idle Tuesday.
    -Keep your old love letters and throw away your old bank statements.
    -Be careful with whose advice you buy into but be patient and kind to those that supply it.
    -Don't mess too much with your hair or by the time you're 40 it will look 85.
    -Don't smoke. The chemicals in cigarettes break down your skin's elastin which gives you saggy boobs. When you're 50 you'll look 80.
    -Wear sunscreen.
    -Never sleep with anyone that hasn't been STD tested.
    -Never put up with anyone that cheats on you and never give them a second chance.
    -I think that every sentient creature is inherently a god; it's just that we lack the strength of will to bring our imaginations into existence. After all, what is a god if not thought given form?
    -Suicide is never the answer. If you ever think that it is then take a step back and decide what is really important to you in your life. Chances are it isn't really your job or your bank account.
    -Never debate religion with a theist. It gives their insanity validity and it's an argument that you will never win.
    -Don't debate polarizing topics with anyone that you really care about if you know that they're opposed to your view point and find out before you do.
    -Pointing out your friend's flaws is the best way to lose them.
    -It doesn't matter whether you're young or old, stupid is stupid.
    -"All greatness of character is dependent on individuality. The man who has no other existence than that which he partakes in common with all around him, will never have any other than an existence of mediocrity." -James Fenimore Cooper
    -"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have brains enough to be honest." - Benjamin Franklin
    -"I want to live one more day. Tomorrow I will still want to live one more day. Therefore I want to live forever, proof by induction on the positive integers. If you don't want to die, it means you want to live forever. If you don't want to live forever, it means you want to die. You've got to do one or the other."
    -"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle
    -"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." -George Washington
    -Loudness is just loudness, it's not power.
    -There's no shame in defeat as long as you learn from your mistakes.
    -"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -Robin Williams
    -"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
    -"Treat people with dignity and respect even if you don't know them; even if you don't agree with them."
    -“The wise speak only of what they know.”
    -"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing."-Socrates
    -"Ignorance can be Cured. Stupidity is for ever." -Samuel Clemens
    -"If at first you don't succeed, you're about average." -unknown
    -"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -Randy Pausch
    -"When it comes to men that are romantically interested to you, ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do." -Randy Pausch
    -It takes a strong person to be completely proven wrong and to admit it instead of making excuses.
    -"Where do baseless expectations come from?" "It is your sense of self, as one is oneself, one cannot choose to believe oneself is truly as one is but rather as one wishes to be; indeed, it is a case of our own subconscious aspirations. We are programmed to further ourselves but when our progression does not achieve our expectations, we choose to believe something of an outside influence must be incorrect as we are self, and self cannot be flawed, as we are as we are, we are us. No other, and no other is important as us, as we are the only us that we are. The selfish self that we are."-Me

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.