Best Static Website Designing Services

• The BPO Group is the foremost web designers and developers in Australia that believes in highly interactive website and responsive designs. People who are need of a website in Australia can depend on the BPO Group website development and designing services, as our website designers are highly proficient and efficient.

Hello, I am Kevin Johnson a Digital marketing manager for more than 10 years now.We are digital Marketing Corporation with expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management (SMO) and Content Writing. We also providing consultancy to several businesses. Get To Know More about us at: Static Website Designing Services

Getting online is easy. Succeeding online is a different story. You’ll need more than just a beautiful website to stand out these days. Online marketing solutions. Conversion-based web design coupled with a lead generating marketing plan, your online success is inevitable.

• @'SinCyprine':

@'fredfred5150':

For those living under a rock

hehehe

unfortunatly, i only have under-a-rock legends, mostly looted from Neil Gaiman & friends so i wont be of much help here.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Creepypasta_Wiki I recommend Ted the Caver as a good starting point :)

• @'fredfred5150':

For those living under a rock

hehehe

unfortunatly, i only have under-a-rock legends, mostly looted from Neil Gaiman & friends so i wont be of much help here.

• Anything Tourettes guy, I like…unless it was disparaging me personally.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.