For any information on Gmail account take Gmail help immediately

• There are so many updates and information available online but it depends on what exactly you are looking for. There might be solutions that you don’t find that much beneficial then, in that case, we would prefer you to take our Gmail help. Our Gmail customer service provider is very talented in resolving issues instantly so without any hesitation call us immediately or you also email us on our email id. https://www.mailsupportcontact.com/phone-number/gmail

• administrators

Yep I agree, obj import is always a good choice, when everything else fails :D
    Poserfusion does have it's advantage in some ways, which is the only reason I still use it with all it's buginess.

• My fix would be. Dont use poserfusion and instead export as obj ;) There is a very nice plugin for C4D called Riptide Pro which can be used to import obj files and actually read texture information and also apply some other things to the imported mesh, like splitting the mesh by region/groups/object, applying/preventing phong tags automatically etc.

This way you can usually set up a figure once. Keep the previous figure state around in the scene and just hide it when you import a new one and just drag all the texture/polygon selection - tags to the newly imported mesh(es).
    It might take a bit of getting used to this workflow but after a while it becomes second nature. It is of course a little more work than Poserfusion save state and update stuff, but you should have a lot more control.

• administrators

I have experience with Poserfusion but 3ds Max and not CD4. Poserfusion is actually very buggy in 3ds Max and I had to find workarounds to actually make it work. I just import then re-create the geometry so it's actually decuppled from the Poserfusion object, it's really sluggish otherwise and will crash easily.

As for materials, yes you have to convert all the materials initially and setup them up the way you want, but what you have in max is a multi material with all figure textures as sub materials, which you save to the library. So basically you only have to set it up once and then drop it on the figure whenever you need to reload it. Not sure if you can do the same in C4D, seems like you should though.

I did try Interpose for C4D at one stage, I found it very easy to use and the good thing was that you could actually change the pose inside C4D. That is a couple years back though, so not sure how up to date the plugin is, but it seemed to work better than the Poserfusion plugin does.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.