How to Set up Google as a Homepage?

• Each online user needs the page that he/she visits most regularly to be set as the homepage of the Google web browser that he uses to accelerate their work. Google chrome isn't different. Even though there are many methods to make Google chrome quicker but many people want to change the homepage on Google Chrome to make their functioning efficient as this is one of the simplest ways of speeding up. In this tutorial, we will show how to make a site your homepage on Google chrome.

See also - https://modjunkiez.com/how-to-set-google-as-a-homepage-in-every-browser/

• I think they should have had Kim Jong Un screen the damned thing…he would have clearly seen that there is no way in hell that crying can loose you a country!!

• I know what you mean. It does sound like the perfect publicity stunt for it.

• I'm a bit cynical and wonder if it wasn't all just a publicity stunt–it worked rather well. I question whether there was ever really a hacking at Sony. Juuuust my opinion, though. :)

• And it's being released in select theaters at the same time. I wonder if anyone's going to publish the numbers on where people saw it - in a theater or online….

• @'mattdark':

A good move really. The amount of interest that has been generated for this film after it was banned is outstanding.

TBH, I reckon its going to be average at best, but it could easily become one of the most watched films of the year.

The Streisand effect at its finest!!!

The Seth Rogen family must be very happy with all the free publicity… Is incredible that some people doesn't understand that more complaints and controversy generated, more people will want to see it!

• A good move really. The amount of interest that has been generated for this film after it was banned is outstanding.

TBH, I reckon its going to be average at best, but it could easily become one of the most watched films of the year.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.