Language translation services singapore

• Language Translation Services Singapore is most trusted translation services in Singapore where a great team of professional translators always ready to deliver well precise translation of passport at very reasonable price.

• If you are looking for translation services in Abu Dhabi to translate your driving license then you should consult with the team of the globaltranslationhelp .Here, a great team of knowledgeable and capable translators are ready to deliver you an effective driving license translation at very nominal price.

• @'gcrock70':

Yeah, but I get nipples on it! I guess i can cover it in photoshop…

If you see nipples at the genital, then the UVMap is not like the Hip… You don't have any texture from sledgehammer's OMGpussy? So, you can see the template of the texture... And probably yes, you'll need to tweak something in some Image Editing software...

• Yeah, but I get nipples on it! I guess i can cover it in photoshop…

• well, the Hip and the Torso shares the same textures, so if you copy the hip mat, you'll get the torso texture. Is the same UVMap… I don't know the UV for sledgehammer's OMGpussy, but if is the same that the Hip, so, having a Torso texture is correct...

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.