How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800cc0f? Dial 8006427676 for Help

• Learn How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800cc0f with ease from the top-most technicians. To make a cold conversation with them you need to place a call on toll-free provided number and try to understand the instructions whatever they said. By following their troubleshooting guidelines, you will surely be able to annihilate such an Error Code 0x800ccc0f and again hassle-freely send/receive emails to the recipients.
    Visit here: How to Fix Outlook Error 0x80070002
    How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800cc0f

• If i understand correctly, uberenvironment light is basically IBL light, which is also available in Poser.

Uberenvironment reacts mostly with ambient light, so that would explain your results when changing ambient settings.

• @'hzr':

You can see some really good looking shots in the forums every once in a while when someone actually posts something that he rendered with an uberPlane light and good shaders and usually the first question that comes up "did you render this with Reality?". Most people then react pretty shocked when told otherwise and that they could get those results too by just using different methods to light the scene ;)

I make no claim to being even a decent 3rd artist so I was very surprised at the difference UE and some different lights made to my render. Thank you all for the help.

• Yes as Athlon said, it comes with DAZ Studio since version 3 or so, theres also additional versions and the same guy also created the advanced human surface shaders if I am not mistaken here.

Funny thing though, most people dont even know about those things and just render away with the default settings thus you end up with tons of really ugly looking renders out of the box, the same way most of the poser renders used to look a few years ago. Seems like DAZ really has to get their act together and explain their set of features a little better to their users, or make an effort to set those things as default shaders and lighting systems.

You can see some really good looking shots in the forums every once in a while when someone actually posts something that he rendered with an uberPlane light and good shaders and usually the first question that comes up "did you render this with Reality?". Most people then react pretty shocked when told otherwise and that they could get those results too by just using different methods to light the scene ;)

• As far as I know it's a 3Delight engine light shader and Daz only. UE2 is free and included in Studio 4 standard.

It's part of the Uber Shader Pack by omnifreaker which you can buy in parts or whole sale.

• administrators

does Poser have ueberenvironment? … and does ueber come standard with daz or is it extra?

• My fault, I should have mentioned it's Daz not Poser.

They're not the in the screenshot, but under smoothing, smooth is on and angle is 89%.

Update: Changed the ambient to match the hips surface and it looks I'd dare say perfect. I'm still not sure why it made a difference in UE, but not other light scheme renders. I'm guessing it's because UE uses more raytracing and light bouncing?

• Default MAT settings for Poser usually have pretty low ambient values, which can explain the very dark results you're getting.

• I'm currently running another render and I'm loathe to cancel it after it's been going for so long, I'll post the exact surface settings after it's done. Do you want all the tabs under Surface Selection?

However, I'm pretty sure they're the default settings from just loading the prop and applying the Nov. mat from Adzan's HiroGens MOTY Textures.

• My guess is that you're using different diffuse/ambient settings for the hip and the genital surfaces. If I remember correctly, isn't there a M4 Gen compatible map for the HiroGens? You could try copying the surface from the hip, but they have to have the same shaders.

• What are the surface settings for the gens? I can see what's wrong using that.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.