How to Fix Cash App Transfer Failed Issue? +1-845-773-3689

• Cash App is payment app, it is used for transferring money from an account to another account. But most times user have faced payment failed issue and get an quick solution. So you can easily contact us by call or visit our website. Here, we are available round the clock to resolve your issues.

• For Reality i can say 2.5 and 4 work, i used both version with DAZ 4.7. One of the best features is the second viewport with the imr feature, where you can prerender a scene as a small preview or pose some stuff from 2 different angles, a preview and a camera one. As much as i know they also improved the transparency of the renders with no background and some other stuff but i can't remeber right atm.

• ^^^Question is seconded. I used to want octane and poser but now…I'm not so sure anymore...

I was kinda-sorta forced into it. Perhaps encouraged is more like it. The install manager wanted an update, then I noticed they slipped in DS 4.7 with the freebies. I could've said no to install but figured it couldn't hurt. I do like the new load screen though.

• hhmmm…my impression so far from what you guys and girls have said

Aside from a couple of technical improvements and a bit of polish to the UI there doesn't seems to be anything really "new" in this release.

Is there a good reason to switch to 4.7?

Also since Octane plugin problems was mentioned, what about peoples existing version of Reality (I'm still 2.5), do they still work?

• I have it installed on my golem I'm using now, and I was able to convince my "dead" machine to install it.
    Dead being basically just moves so slow now (probably hates the shit out of me) I don't regularly use it, but still otherwise functional for the basics.

I figure this: there's plenty of freebies. Daz does a weekly change, and rotates through additional goodies. Thus far I've gotten a bunch of props, some clothes, some scenery, some objects, and I've managed to snag Aiko 3 and Victoria 6. Was thinking of joining 'rosity. I am already on turbosquid for my use of gmax, and they have 3D stuff for more platforms overall. Plenty of free .obj files and other nice stuff you pay for.

There are a few other places I am looking at joining I suppose but I'm trying not to spread myself too thin.

4.7 seems a little faster and a little smoother. However I've consistently had these problems:

1. When I quit I always get some kind of failed to execute error message. I check processes to see DAZ is still running and taking a small (though not negligable) amount of system resources. This doesn't really affect (speed up) application re-load time if I start it up again. WTF? So I just manually 'end process' after quitting.

2. The dagger dancer tutorial seems to just come to a dead stop. Normally it highlights and points to where you need to go next and darkens everything else which pretty much idiot-proofs it as you're going along. The only thing you can do is hit the stop/escape button. You're supposed to be doing something else with the pose after you apply it…but it doesn't go any further...

None of the other tutorials seem to have this issue. Mind you I dicked around and figured out on my own how to pose the hand grip just right on the dagger (and being a swordsman I am VERY picky about this). But I just thought it weird the tutorial was incomplete like that. shrug

• @'SinCyprine':

@'fredfred5150':

What about your GoZ plugin?
    Each version of Daz requires a unique GoZ plugin, so I'm curious if it was easy to switch to a new one.

actually i got a lil scare when i played with GoZ on 4.7 (crashes in re-importing in my case) but i only needed to reinstal GoZ on top and i've had no further trouble.

I've reinstalled GoZ too, because I saw it in Install Manager when I was installing Daz 4.7 and never caused any trouble.

• @'fredfred5150':

Each version of Daz requires a unique GoZ plugin, so I'm curious if it was easy to switch to a new one.

actually i got a lil scare when i played with GoZ on 4.7 (crashes in re-importing in my case) but i only needed to reinstal GoZ on top and i've had no further trouble.

• careful, octane plugin doesnt work correctly with 4.7… 1.2 and 2.1

• One of the improvements has been the parameters pane. It feels more responsive, even though it still has these jumpy mouseover icons for locking and favoring a parameter, which drives me mad at times.

I havent checked out the new database stuff, since I use a traditional folder based runtime view anyhow and never really bothered with organizing things in a database. Maybe its just me being an idiot, but even germans wont be super efficient at times :D

Being able to dock the viewport areas and create extra ones seems nice too. There are a few new ui layouts possible due to that which should make it easier for ppl to set things up to the way they are used to from other applications.

Other than that… I really did not see much change. Most of the stuff feels like adding a bit of polish, however I would rather see that they do this with the posing tools themselves. Some intuitive way to pose joints directly from within the viewport where you still have precise control over each axis would be amazing, and theoretically also not that hard to do, but it seems they rather add new features and just keep the posing as it is, which is fiddly at times :|

• You only have to install 4.7 over 4.6 since they use the same core since 4,5 for plug ins, don't know the sorrect name it, i still ahve all my addons and conten from 4.6.
    You will maybe have to revert thge interface to stadart to get the new one.

• @Sin

Also, how did you move all your existing content from the old Daz version to the new one?

• part of this winter's clean up, installed 4.7
    it seems some work went into auto-fit algorithm. v4 clothing now convert to g2 retaining all their morphs (so far).
    4.7 comes with a new database thingy which is supposed to be more stable than the previous one.
    havent checked all the detail of the update since my concern atm is with octane plug-in (which btw is written for 4.6) but the list is on daz web site.

• I looooooooooooove the new interface, it is so much nicer than 4.6… an

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.