How do I solve Quicken error cc-800?

• I’m a small entrepreneur and dealing with small and mid-sized businesses to generate good revenue. I’m keeping, generating, and maintaining daily financial and accounting details of my business dealings into Quicken, accounting software. Quicken is the simplest but effective accounting software to show up the details of each financial transaction. While updating my account, I’m experiencing Quicken error cc-800. This error code is very troublesome, so I’m looking for someone’s help for resolving this error code easily. Can you share your recommendations to fix Quicken error cc-800 as soon as possible?
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/resolve-quicken-error-cc-800/

• administrators

@'komblkaurn':

Sweet I'm already getting some awesome results, when get a good piece I'll put it up:D

well your poses, composition and style look very nice, so I'd love to see how they turn out :D

• @'miro':

I agree very nice looking characters. Very stylish :)

Poser fusion does a good enough job at importing the materials and textures ready for use in the host program. To get good results especially skin, you need to fine-tune your own materials though.

Thank you! It kind of took a lot of messing around, but I figured out the basics of how to do minimum tweaks to get basic textures (I always have to adjust bumb, invert material weight, sometimes turn on diffuse and reflection just to make it renderable). Now I'm trying to learn how to tweak everything, it's quite a bit of learning.

@'hzr':

No cavity map in the sss layer. Its all basic colour textures fused with colour layers. But just try it out yourself, the best results usually happen on accident while trying out new settings anyways. At least for me, lol :)

Sweet I'm already getting some awesome results, when get a good piece I'll put it up:D

• No cavity map in the sss layer. Its all basic colour textures fused with colour layers. But just try it out yourself, the best results usually happen on accident while trying out new settings anyways. At least for me, lol :)

• administrators

I agree very nice looking characters. Very stylish :)

Poser fusion does a good enough job at importing the materials and textures ready for use in the host program. To get good results especially skin, you need to fine-tune your own materials though.

• @'hzr':

Really nice images there. They also show a good progress in the technical side of things. I would say that the only thing I would have to criticize is in the third image the specular looks a little flat in her face, probably would be better by adjusting the gamma of the specular map a little and/or using a glossiness map in combination with a specular amount map.

I really love the look of the scenery and the red satin pressed against the curves of her body in the third shot looks very very good.

About the vray SSS layer :

You probably have a diffuse texture inside the diffuse colour layer and at 0% transparency. This will completely overwrite the SSS layer since SSS requires a bit of transparency on the object since SSS only happens in semi transparent objects.

Make sure to dial in a bit of transparency for the diffuse layer, say around 25-50% depending on how strong you still want to retain the regular look of the normal texture. SSS washes out the colours quite a bit in most cases so you might not wanna go with too much of it. If you got an idea about creating cavity maps I would recommend creating cavity and normal maps from the diffuse colour textures and then put the cavity map inside the transparency slot for the diffuse texture which ends up giving a very believable result in most cases. This is how I usually do it since a while and it works quite well.

Example of my current sss integration right now

Wow thank you very much, I appreciate the help! For the scatter parameters do you use a cavity map as well?

• Very well done images.

really unique looking character you have there. i'm very interested in seeing more of her in the future.

this also makes me very interested in learning how to use C4D. currently using daz studio with the reality plug-in but doesn't seem to make images look this good.i had C4D before it just seemed to complex for me to get into.

• Really nice images there. They also show a good progress in the technical side of things. I would say that the only thing I would have to criticize is in the third image the specular looks a little flat in her face, probably would be better by adjusting the gamma of the specular map a little and/or using a glossiness map in combination with a specular amount map.

I really love the look of the scenery and the red satin pressed against the curves of her body in the third shot looks very very good.

About the vray SSS layer :

You probably have a diffuse texture inside the diffuse colour layer and at 0% transparency. This will completely overwrite the SSS layer since SSS requires a bit of transparency on the object since SSS only happens in semi transparent objects.

Make sure to dial in a bit of transparency for the diffuse layer, say around 25-50% depending on how strong you still want to retain the regular look of the normal texture. SSS washes out the colours quite a bit in most cases so you might not wanna go with too much of it. If you got an idea about creating cavity maps I would recommend creating cavity and normal maps from the diffuse colour textures and then put the cavity map inside the transparency slot for the diffuse texture which ends up giving a very believable result in most cases. This is how I usually do it since a while and it works quite well.

Example of my current sss integration right now

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.