http://buysupplementssouthafrica.co.za/truvalast-south-africa/

• Truvalast South Africa Reviews - Truvalast Male Enhancement is a 100% natural herbal product to prepare you and brighten your life. The ingredients with their functions are as follows. Truvalast South Africa This product is a male enhancement product that has been developing relies on a tested and tried formula. It increases male sex life and raising sexual intercourse experience. Truvalast South Africa is the natural ingredient that helps to enhance the penis size, check premature ejaculation and revamp libido. this product works with your blood-brain. It helps in enhancing the rate of testosterone of your body while performing the activity. It enhances the flow of blood for a perfect erection. If you have low sex drive then this product is best for you. The attractive feature is you will notice the results include size and performance as faster. It can offer dramatic changes in the size of the penis by increasing tissue density. The erection process can be done as long, faster and harder. This product decreases all your tensions and enhances the desire of having sex. To get more info visit here: http://buysupplementssouthafrica.co.za/truvalast-south-africa/

• This ork's table manners are atrocious! Use a napkin dammit!

@'Denesta':

Spike4072 here for those that know me by that name. I know I am a day late but I told Gazukull I would do something for this. Better late than never I guess. :blush:

So, here is my elf Visy doing what elves do best.

• Awesome dude! All in all the rally went pretty well. There is a TON of imaged in the DA group - and then the more hardcore content here.

Good to see you back in action man! :D

• Spike4072 here for those that know me by that name. I know I am a day late but I told Gazukull I would do something for this. Better late than never I guess. :blush:

So, here is my elf Visy doing what elves do best.

• By default, this will be 1 render = 1 page.
    However in some circumstances (especially combat scenes), some pages will be composed of several renders, to simulate the quick action ;). However I must also specify: while this will definitely be a 3DX Comics due to many hot scenes, unlike classic 3DX works, these scenes won't represent the majority of the renders (but a big part nevertheless ;)). I worked on the story for several months (not full-time though) so a lot of renders will have the purpose of explaining/developing it.

• @'Korothir':

My last participation before the Rally closure (I don't think I will have time to prepare other renders before next year… :D). These couple of images are background research for my upcoming blog focusing on a 3DX comics project, where Valiriane will be one of the main character (but not the only one ;))

The images showed up missing for me until I replied (and then pasted the exposed URLs into my browser).

I like the sweaty Valiriane. Looking forward to the comic. Are you thinking full page or panels for each element?

• My last participation before the Rally closure (I don't think I will have time to prepare other renders before next year… :D). This couple of images are background researchs for my upcoming blog focusing on a 3DX comics project, where Valiriane will be one of the main character (but not the only one ;))

• Figure I'd go ahead and contribute as well, since I love elves. Not sure if a more modern style elf is with in the rules, but here's one of my OCs Izumi (Izzy) A Metal loving bad ass elf that takes shit from no one.

Hopefully I might get in one more of another elf I've been working on. (Before the deadline)

• Elf Rally, Christmas edition in three slightly different flavours. Enjoy, and may all your canes be candied this Christmas.

• @Korothir, great research! You hit the old school drow really well, except you need to turn the ’80s hair dial up to eleven.

• figured i'd throw in my two cents…

• @Larry: Interesting… I never knew there was even older stuff about the drow. The 2 previous expansions I mentioned were the first books talking about drows available in my country. At that time, I did some researchs on the early internet about older sources but found nothing (probably because the module you mentioned wasn't dedicated to the drows). I should have been more precise: the picture I posted above is one of the earliest => colored <= (and serious) artwork on the drows, and probably one of the first published on large scale. Even in the few colored drawings displayed on your link there is one about a dark elf represented with dark/brown/cafe skin (true enough, there's also a blueish one). But we are starting to go off the point.

So in order to balance what I said earlier, here is my drow without "sunset" light :D :

• @'Korothir':

@LoChrome:
    That may surprise you but the very first drows that has been drawn WERE "color cafe" elfs. It's only as the time passed that they were drawn more and more often with this bluish skin (for some unknown reason - probably to be distinct from black human people?). Coming from the very first "Dungeons & Dragons" books describing in details the drow ("Menzoberranzan" & "Drows of the Underdark"), even Chronicles of Lodoss was inspired from this (as the Anime's authors didn't hide they were huge fans of D&D).

Here is an exemple of colored drawings from these books (even google is slowly going to remove it from the net: It tooks me 4 or 5 research on drows before finding it! ^^') :

And the most amusing thing in all this:
    The drow in the render I've just made has a blueish skin! It's just because of the lighting, which has a orange/red color (sunset style), that the drow took this brown/cafe color. And I said to myself… "Hell Yeah! Old school drow!" :D

I remember well how much bitching there was when Queen of the Spiders(the supermodule compilation) came out in 1986 and it had that cover. Anyway, that was about eight years after the drow made their first appearance in G3; Hall of the Fire Giant King. So that's not an early example of drow art at all.

Here's an article that has the straight story: http://grognardia.blogspot.com/2009/06/early-pictorial-history-of-drow.html

• Haha Gazukull, I see we've grown with the same anime! :D
    I was also fan of Chronicles of Lodoss War in my youth! And I always prefered Pirotess than Deedlit (this one was way too childish to my eyes, even when I was young ^^).

And now you're mentionning it, I may have given to this drow a spark of Pirotess without even realizing it! :D

@LoChrome:
    That may surprise you but the very first drows that has been drawn WERE "color cafe" elfs. It's only as the time passed that they were drawn more and more often with this bluish skin (for some unknown reason - probably to be distinct from black human people?). Coming from the very first "Dungeons & Dragons" books describing in details the drow ("Menzoberranzan" & "Drows of the Underdark"), even Chronicles of Lodoss was inspired from this (as the Anime's authors didn't hide they were huge fans of D&D).

Here is an exemple of colored drawings from these books (even google is slowly going to remove it from the net: It tooks me 4 or 5 research on drows before finding it! ^^') :

And the most amusing thing in all this:
    The drow in the render I've just made has a blueish skin! It's just because of the lighting, which has a orange/red color (sunset style), that the drow took this brown/cafe color. And I said to myself… "Hell Yeah! Old school drow!" :D

• Elf gets a holiday surprise from Bianca. Who has a much more conventional skin, since I couldn't work out the shaders for the pale skin.

• Ha. Spell it out and its obvious. Technically, Elf isn't a dark elf—she's a color café elf :p More souther Mediterranean than under dark (or wherever WoW mythology places them—do long ears mean WoW while short ears mean drow? :p). She came about while I was refining the skin for a hispanic non-3DX character I've been working on.

• Oh sorry - Dark Elf :)

• Thanks.

DE? I'm feeling acronym ignorant.

• @LoChrome - that is how I got started on DE… nice brown skin. Like Pirotess from Lodoss!!

• @'Korothir':

Speaking of drow women, they are too few in this topic. So I decided last evening to make one for the occasion! :P
    As she's new, she doesn't have a name yet. I'm opened to suggestions! :D
    She will probably have a role in the 3DX comics I'm working on, but I don't know yet which one exactly…

Interesting take on drow. I'm used to seeing them as blue-black, but this bronze skin works wonderfully.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.