Best b Schools for Finance in India

• Are you looking for a business school in India then visit IMT HYDERABAD it is one of the Best b-Schools for Finance in India. IMT has been built on a great foundation of bringing quality and world-class managerial expertise in the field of management education. IMT is an institution with a focus on quality and excellence. Our Academic curriculum is dynamic with continual changes thus reflecting the changes in the global business environment. we provide personalized attention to student needs and help challenge, nurture and groom the next generation of confident, nimble and ethical management graduates. we provide the 100% placement for every year. To know us to visit our website.

• Some of those are so good, I'm going to add them to my own repetoire of sayings

• Some quotes I gathered all these years:

"A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy." - Joseph Campbell
    "The computer allows you to make mistakes faster than any other invention, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila." - Mitch Ratcliffe.
    "Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it." - Seymore Cray
    "Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing." - Dick Brandon.
    "Programming is like sex: one mistake and you're providing support for a lifetime." - Michael Sinz
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook.
    "Software is like entropy. It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing, and obeys the second law of thermodynamics; i.e. it always increases." - Norman R. Augustine
    "In C++ it's harder to shoot yourself in the foot, but when you do, you blow off your whole leg." - Bjarne Stroustrup.
    "The ultimate metric that I would like to propose for user friendliness is quite simple: if this system was a person, how long would it take before you punched it in the nose ?" - Tom Carey
    "The web is a dominatrix. Every where I turn, I see little buttons ordering me to Submit." - Nytwind

Murphy's Laws of Computing.
    1. When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.
    2. When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete.
    3. The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you least expect to find it.
    4. When the going gets tough, upgrade.
    5. For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
    6. To err is human… to blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, it is downright natural.
    7. He who laughs last probably made a back-up.
    8. If at first you do not succeed, blame your computer.
    9. A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.
    10. The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.
    11. A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely what you want to do.

Men think that computers should be referred to as female, just like ships, because:
    1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
    2. The language in which they communicate among themselves is incomprehensible to everyone else.
    3. The message "Bad command or File Name" is about as informative as "if you don't know why I'm mad at you, I'm certainly not going to tell you !"
    4. Your smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for later retrieval.
    5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you spend half your paycheck on accessories for it.
    6. Miss a period and they go wild.
    7. You do the same thing for years, and suddenly it's wrong.

Women think computers are male because:
    1. They have lots of data, but are still clueless.
    2. They are supposed to solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem.
    3. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had only waited a bit longer, you could have had a better model.
    4. To get their attention, you have to "turn them on".
    5. A big "power-surge" will knock them out for the rest of the night !
    6. It is always necessary to have a backup.
    7. They'll do whatever you say if you push the right buttons.
    7. Size does matter.

• "Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is, 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well-known is this, "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!'"

• Vizzini, The Princess Bride

• YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY!

ED-209, Robocop

• I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his inperfections, I'M A FAN OF MAN!!!

I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise. They don't see me coming.

• @'ymomy':

hoo, ohuu hou…. I played that game jajajaja and I remember very well because for over a year did not know what to do at first, I believed it was just a game to take a trip in a train to teach you some of science :D

Yea that game was very fustrating at times I had no idea what to do either, but I had a friend who was a level or two ahead of me and I had to phone him to get advice!

• @'fredfred5150':

ok if we're gonna use videogames…....

"Don't shoot!, I'm with the science team!"=Scientists from Half-Life

hoo, ohuu hou…. I played that game jajajaja and I remember very well because for over a year did not know what to do at first, I believed it was just a game to take a trip in a train to teach you some of science :D

• ok if we're gonna use videogames…....

"Don't shoot!, I'm with the science team!"=Scientists from Half-Life

• "Kill all sons'a'bitches. That's my official instructions".
    Ellis from L4D2

• "I see only one move ahead, but it is always the correct one."

• Jose R. Capablanca, 3rd World Chess Champion

" Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."

• Donald E. Knuth

"Computer programming is an art, because it applies accumulated knowledge to the world, because it requires skill and ingenuity, and especially because it produces objects of beauty. A programmer who subconsciously views himself as an artist will enjoy what he does and will do it better."

• Donald E. Knuth
      (Oh cool I'm an artist, too xD Seems he published the 4th Volume of "The Art of Computer Programming"… Vol.3 was published in 1973)

"Killing Zombies gives me total wood"

• Juliet Starling, Lollipop Chainsaw

"It's over NINETHOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!"

• Vegeta, DBZ

• Yes Yes Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best quote evah!.

Aside from that:

"First you get the money, then you get the power… THEN you get the woman"
    Tony Montana

• @'fredfred5150':

You may be a king or a lowly street-sweeper but sooner or later your gonna dance with the reaper

The Grim Reaper: Bill and Teds Bogus Journey :D

:huh: That movie I didn't knew, but what most surprised me was the young Keanu Reeves, ho my god :D jajaja I can't believe that young rocker has been Neo, Constantine, or the Devil's advocate

• You may be a king or a lowly street-sweeper but sooner or later your gonna dance with the reaper

The Grim Reaper: Bill and Teds Bogus Journey :D

• @'fredfred5150':

I'd like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realised that humans are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern… a virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we... are the cure.
    Agent Smith: The Matrix

:( I feel like a plague…. damn Smith

"Hasta la vista, baby." - The Terminator

• I'd like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realised that humans are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern… a virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we... are the cure.
    Agent Smith: The Matrix

• "I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you… stranger" - The Joker
    One of the best phrase in the movies (n_n)

"How ‘bout a magic trick? I’m going to make this pencil disappear!….. Ta-daa!! It’s… ma… it’s gone!" - The Joker (n_n)

• @'Katzekage':

HULK SMASH!!!!

It's Clobbering Time!

It's just overall better than "Hulk Smash" by a mile.

"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -Dylan Thomas

• HULK SMASH!!!!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.