Buy Hydrocodone Online

• This combination medication is used to alleviate moderate to severe pain. Hydrocodone contains both the things an opioid (narcotic) pain reliever (hydrocodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (acetaminophen). Hydrocodone works inside the brain to vary how your body adjusts feels and responds to pain. Acetaminophen also can reduce a fever.You can get the medicines rapidly from our pharmacy through mastercard , open-end credit , Money Gram , Bitcoins, or Western Union. We do have discreete payment options available if you want to order hydrocodone without prescription. Once your payment process complete and your transaction are completed then your product are going to be dispatched on your mentioned address. we are known for the Best place to buy hydrocodone online from paincarecircle.

https://www.paincarecircle.com/product-category/pain-releif/buy-hydrocodone-online/

• You will want this as its better than m4 gens and its free.
    http://www.maleposerotica.com/?page_id=42

• so, i've been trying to work with the m4 genitals on a gen2f…don't like it.
    not enough morphs, weird textures, and removing parameters on size, length and girth does nothing. i'm gonna stick with the old genesis male genitals and wicked works morphs, for now...fix it up in photoshop...

• @'Clare3Dx':

I managed to somewhat "fit" the genesis 2 male genitalia somewhat good on the genesis 2 female…

I used photoshop to fix the texture of the "male equipment" to match the hips. however, it wouldn't do with a "fit to genesis" so what i did was adding a "Smoothing Modifier" to the female and then just parent it with the pelvis and adjust it up and back a bit.

Sadly it still has some hard edges which I still need to fix with some morphing (haven't done that yet)

Wow! I think you're really close! Will experiment with your tricks!

@'~ArgonCyanide777':

I'd like to add two things:

1. Plenty of of tutorials online, do make use of those…

2. I've been wanting to get my hands on this for awhile:
      http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gimp-bible-jason-van-gumster/1016357378?ean=9780470523971

Just under $32 before taxes, S&H...That's a bitchin' good price too, because in store it's been over $50 USD.

You mean GIMP tutorial? Yea, will check that software too. I have Photoshop, but learning new tool is always useful.

Thanks!

• @'Damn3d':

Well, you can use Gimp.. Is free and a nice tool!

I'd like to add two things:

1. Plenty of of tutorials online, do make use of those…

2. I've been wanting to get my hands on this for awhile:
      http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gimp-bible-jason-van-gumster/1016357378?ean=9780470523971

Just under $32 before taxes, S&H...That's a bitchin' good price too, because in store it's been over $50 USD.

• Yes, you need it, then u must adjust color balance, white balance, levels, curves, etc. of gen texture in GIMP or Photoshop so it will have almost the same color tone as character texture. For other areas then gen itself, like tummy, bum, you might find be useful the Clone "Stamp" Tool in GIMP or Photoshop to clone character texture parts on gen texture, if you don't like this process, or results don't suit your needs, you can do it via two layers with character texture on top of gen texture and add character texture details to gen texture via painting transparency mask on characters texture, this is easiest and fastest way. To eliminate seams you can use the same Clone "Stamp" Tool, but while painting directly on 3d model, this is possible in Blender, and maybe GIMP and Photoshop.

UV in this question doesn't matter much.

btw. Sorry for my english :[

• @'HitmanX3Z':

Do you have ready gen textures for same UV as your characters one? If yes, you can adjust it in photoshop or similar editor, also you can paint directly on 3d model, to fix seams, add details, but only if you have software for this.

Not sure I got this right. So all I need is the male gen textures, and modify it to suit the female characters?

What you mean by the same UV? For male and female?

• @'maxsmeagol':

Hi,

I know it's probably silly questions for some, but this is the particular problem I search around the net with no avail. I was hoping someone could point me to the right path on this issue.

Case1: Genesis 2 Male Character with no genital textures
    I found this quite a lot on G2M characters. I can fit the genital just fine, but I have no idea making the textures for it.

Case2: Genesis 2 Gals with male genital
    I've found a way to fit the 'dick' to the girls. But the same textures problem keeping me at bay. Anyone, would you please shed lights on this?

Thank you very much!

Do you have ready gen textures for same UV as your characters one? If yes, you can adjust it in photoshop or similar editor, also you can paint directly on 3d model, to fix seams, add details, but only if you have software for this.

• I managed to somewhat "fit" the genesis 2 male genitalia somewhat good on the genesis 2 female…

I used photoshop to fix the texture of the "male equipment" to match the hips. however, it wouldn't do with a "fit to genesis" so what i did was adding a "Smoothing Modifier" to the female and then just parent it with the pelvis and adjust it up and back a bit.

Sadly it still has some hard edges which I still need to fix with some morphing (haven't done that yet)

• this is my genesis v5 with the regular genesis male gens.
    she's beautiful, as you can see…needs a little work. can't get most of the outfits i have to fit her, though...which is why i'm trying to switch over to g2

• @'gcrock70':

looks like i'll have to buy the image editor…this is NOT a cheap hobby!!!
    by the way, you guys have some amazing work!!! if only i could be that good...oh, well...practice, right?
    max, we might be trying to do the same thing...i have a genesis character that wot wear ANY victoria 4 outfits (v5), so, i'm switching her to g2...now, i have to work on putting a cock on her...

Well, you can use Gimp.. Is free and a nice tool!

I've been doing some tests for girls w/dicks (in g2f). I think for me, the best way to do it is using the M4 genitalia, but without "fit to", just in "pelvis" bone hierarchy, so you can use opacity maps to give it a smooth transition.

Is only a test:

• @'gcrock70':

looks like i'll have to buy the image editor…this is NOT a cheap hobby!!!
    by the way, you guys have some amazing work!!! if only i could be that good...oh, well...practice, right?
    max, we might be trying to do the same thing...i have a genesis character that wot wear ANY victoria 4 outfits (v5), so, i'm switching her to g2...now, i have to work on putting a cock on her...

Practice and patient!! :D

Well, the idea from Damn3D seems to be valid, I just need to get enough time to fiddle with it this week.

I'm not really into futa, but seeing all that cute Supro chicks with dicks.. I'm melting..

• looks like i'll have to buy the image editor…this is NOT a cheap hobby!!!

• @'maxsmeagol':

Thanks Damn3D!

Regarding UV, are you saying genital UV, or torso UV?

UV Torso!! Of course if you have the Genitals UV too, will be even better…
    :D

• @'Damn3d':

I think is possible, if you got the UV template, in an image editing software, select the hip in the torso map and work from there for the genital texture. Without the UV template, you have to make an approach to the edges of the hip and the results will be almost impossible to make it 100 % accuracy.
    When i found this issue, I always do it for approximation because I've never found the UV template for the base male, or M6, or any UV template… So I always have to make postwork :(

Thanks Damn3D!

Regarding UV, are you saying genital UV, or torso UV?

• @'maxsmeagol':

Hi,

I know it's probably silly questions for some, but this is the particular problem I search around the net with no avail. I was hoping someone could point me to the right path on this issue.

Case1: Genesis 2 Male Character with no genital textures
    I found this quite a lot on G2M characters. I can fit the genital just fine, but I have no idea making the textures for it.

Case2: Genesis 2 Gals with male genital
    I've found a way to fit the 'dick' to the girls. But the same textures problem keeping me at bay. Anyone, would you please shed lights on this?

Thank you very much!

I think is possible, if you got the UV template, in an image editing software, select the hip in the torso map and work from there for the genital texture. Without the UV template, you have to make an approach to the edges of the hip and the results will be almost impossible to make it 100 % accuracy.
    When i found this issue, I always do it for approximation because I've never found the UV template for the base male, or M6, or any UV template… So I always have to make postwork :(

• yeah…looks like no textures are really available...sigh...i guess we'll have to figure out how to make our own...

• There are textures come with the bundle, but only for specific characters. I got several other G2M compatible characters, but without no genital textures.

That kinda makes the genital useless on those characters, actually.

• just got michael pro suite so i could have genitals for my gen2 females…haven't started work on iy, but hopefully i or someone else will have an answer...no textures come with the genitals?

it yet!!!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.