Buy Oxycodone Online

• "The extended-release sort of oxycodone is for around-the-clock treatment of pain and will not be used on an as-needed basis for pain.Oxycodone appears to have a higher abuse liability potential compared with hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is also effective as a cough suppressant. You have to research yourselfto find out the best place to [buy oxycodone online](link url) without prescription
    Buy Oxycodone Online without prescription at our trusted and renown online pharmacy"
    https://www.paincarecircle.com/product-category/pain-releif/buy-oxycodone-online/

• Interceptors aren't sports cars. They're basically a Ford Taurus, a 4 door granny car.

Anyways, it was a Mitsubishi 3000GT which if you aren't familiar was basically Mitsubishi's direct competition with the Toyota Supra. It had crazy good handling. That's literally its top speed though. The speedometer goes higher but it doesn't.

Back in the day I was wanting a 70's something Corvette but ended up going with the 3000GT instead. I didn't really care about the specs but I wanted a pretty car and everyone said the 3000GT had way better handling. In hindsight I kinda wish I'd have went for a corvette… man, those are pretty. Still, the 3000GT was a good car. It could make a turn pretty much as sharp as a right angle going like 90mph. Any faster and it was pretty scary but you can't even dream of doing that in most cars, they'd just flip lol.

• I have 3 times. I live in the state of California, though possibly not much longer…it all depends if I can get that janitor job at my old highschool or not.
    Never gotten one here in this state but I visit northern Nevada often. All 3 times it was in northern Nevada. (Protip: it's pronounced "Nev+Add+Duh" by the locals, you don't want to come off as being too much of a tourist or newbie by pronouncing it "Nev+Odd+uh")

Anyways first time was in 2010. It was a total speed trap. It's an area where the highway slows to 25MPH. TBH I was going with the flow of traffic, I just think it was a case of pick on the "California" licenseplate in the crowd.
    One thing that irks me is the contradiction:
    You can get ticketed for going too slow and disrupting the flow of traffic, so stay with the flow of traffic.
    You can get ticketed for going too fast even if it's staying with the flow of traffic.

I also think it's because I looked like the general appearance of a drug dealer. They took 40 minutes to come to their decision for a ticket and there were 7 cars. All I had in my car was my bokken. They had 5 cars with 10 cops watching my car at different angles after pulling me over. The sargeant was visibly upset my record prior was clean. trolll face About a minute later the little italian highway cop with a high pitched voice brought me my ticket.

I was initially fined $670 for going 11mph over the speed limit. Thankfully that was a mistake, and it only turned out to be a $171 fine. Took the safety class reduced the points and knocked it down to just $77.

Second time was in 2012. Some young HP creatively hiding out in a more rural area on the curve of a highway, again a speed trap. Caught me going about 13 over in a 45MPH area. Not as eventful. I was fined $120. Could not take the demerit class because you could only do it once every 3-5 years at this point. Law changed later that year.

I had to try really hard not to laugh at the trooper though. He was almost a dead ringer for the guy in this picture:

Lastly was April this year. Driving to Reno. Short on sleep, hungry and wired from an energy drink I was probably driving erratically and switched lanes but I cut too far over and was driving halfway on the shoulder for a distance but I didn't see the HP truck. Turned out to be an older sargeant. Different one. Actually was the friendliest guy. Learned the laws changed and informed me I could take demerit classes once a year now.

@'Tiffany':

I got pulled over going 156mph in a 50 zone (it was a long back road that gets hardly any traffic) but I got off completely. I guess being cute and having big boobs showing a lot of cleavage can really pay off sometimes.

I had to slow down for like 4 miles just for him to catch up to me and I ended up stopped literally one house from my driveway.

…What the hell do you drive that can even GO that fast?!

A couple friends of mine from highschool (one Highway Patrol, one cop) took me in an interceptor which can go about 135mph. Do you have a modified car or something?

• I got pulled over going 156mph in a 50 zone (it was a long back road that gets hardly any traffic) but I got off completely. I guess being cute and having big boobs showing a lot of cleavage can really pay off sometimes.

I didn't even get a verbal warning. He told me that I should just be careful because a lot of crazy kids drive on the road and might pull in front of me and do something stupid. That was it. He let me go.

I had to slow down for like 4 miles just for him to catch up to me and I ended up stopped literally one house from my driveway.

Anyways, I was kind of a speed demon back then but after that day I started driving the speed limit. I got off completely but the realization that I could have easily lost my license (maybe permanently) and would have had to go to some kind of mandatory enraged driving class and all sorts of other junk… that really set me straight. I've been going the speed limit ever since. I don't even go 4-10 over the limit like most people, I just stay right at the limit precisely.

• i dont drive, hell i dont even have a licence (to kill ?). I think everybody's safer that way :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.