• cash app help activate card
    activate cash app card
    how to activate cash app card
    how do i activate my cash app card
    cash app card activation
    how to activate my cash app card
    cash app activate card

• belated thanks Redrobot

looks like Apple finally got OpenCL fixed for 'El Capitan'.

! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke_AkJC92IA

• @'PervisMaximus':

@'Redrobot':

I have. Ran into some issues with some materials on V7 figure. Also I'm not seeing that huge of an increase in rendering speed. I have put up a compare and contrast on a topic thread here.

do you have a CPU that supports AVX? also do you have CPU acceleration enabled?
    what about OpenCL?

@Fred

that's a bummer. from the looks of it, once you have things (re)setup, it should be nice to use.

Hey there. I answered all of these questions for you on my thread comparing Iray and Reality. Once I figured out some options I did see an increase in rendering. I got a nice 1900x1500 portrait done with GPU+boost in about 20mins.

• @'Redrobot':

I have. Ran into some issues with some materials on V7 figure. Also I'm not seeing that huge of an increase in rendering speed. I have put up a compare and contrast on a topic thread here.

do you have a CPU that supports AVX? also do you have CPU acceleration enabled?
    what about OpenCL?

@Fred

that's a bummer. from the looks of it, once you have things (re)setup, it should be nice to use.

• I have

Plus point:
    I'm getting x6 speed increase

Negative points:

So far it's a fucking pain in the ass, it handles spec, bump, light intensity differently, Reality 2 values entered into Reality 4 do not produce similar images.

Having to manually re-enter the values for EVERY SINGLE THING is very annoying.

It's basically put me back to square one as far as image quality/style goes.

Good thing I have other hobbies now :D

• I have. Ran into some issues with some materials on V7 figure. Also I'm not seeing that huge of an increase in rendering speed. I have put up a compare and contrast on a topic thread here.

• so Reality 4.1/Lux 1.5 is released. anyone install it yet?

• I also believe that he states in that video that he's running on a 5 yr old system. It's by no means state of the art.

• it doesn't matter that he has a 12 core system. he's comparing render times on that system. while it will take longer on 4 core systems, Reality 4.1/Lux 1.5 will be faster than 4.0/1.31. that is the point of the video.

the renders aren't "finished" but they are rendered to the same amount of samples.

• I hope it is actually workable. But I have my doubts. First of all he had a very powerful system in the demo. And second of all, the render in the video was not finished. It won't matter if it can produce a partial render in five minutes if it still takes 15 hours to clean it up and bring it to a level where it can be presented as "finished".

• yah it looks pretty awesome! Although he didn't have a release date on it.
    He actually took a shot at Iray and DAZ for charging for material settings. All of those materials are already built into the Reality system!

• Paolo shows a preview of CPU acceleration with Reality 4.1, in Poser, on a mac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=b6fyJQOzfvU&hd=1
    can't see the video? watch it on youtube

• i grabbed it myself as well. really looking forward to trying Reality 4.1/Lux 1.5 when they are released.

• Saw this in my mailbox today. For such a price, how can I skip it…

• @'PervisMaximus':

heads up! preta3d is having a week long sale on upgrades for Reality 1.* through 3.*
    final cost is $9.95

! "Dear Reality artist.
    ! You have used Reality in the past and you might not be aware that a new version of the program, Reality 4, has been released a few months ago.
    ! Reality 4 provides a whole new world of possibilities and it is today the most advanced rendering solution for both Poser and DAZ Studio.
    ! Upgrading to Reality 4 is easy with our upgrade policy. As a valued customer of a previous version of Reality, you normally get a low upgrade price of $19.95.
    ! Today we extend to you an additional offer, for one week only, with an additional $10 off the upgrade price.
    ! Enter the coupon R4PSTENOFF for Reality Poser Edition or R4DSTENOFF for the DAZ Studio edition and you will get Reality 4 for just $9.95!
    ! Upgrading is easy:
    ! Go to the Reality purchase page
    Click on the Buy Now button for Upgrade from Reality 1.x or 2.x for Studio if you are a DAZ Studio user or
    Click on the Buy Now button for Upgrade from Reality 3.x for Poser if you are a Poser user
    When prompted, enter your last name and serial number of the version of Reality that you have
    Confirm the purchase by clicking on the "Buy Now" button. The price shown will be $19.95, that's OK.
    When the shopping cart shows, enter one of the coupons listed above and you'll get access to Reality 4 immediately for just $9.95
    ! If you can't find your Reality serial number here is how to retrieve your information.
    ! Go to our Reality License page and provide your last name (family name) and your email
    Make sure to select for which version of Reality you need to retrieve the license data
    Click on the Submit button and you will receive a copy of your license in your inbox
    Make sure that your spam filter does not trap messages from @preat3d.com
    If you need can't retrieve your license with that method just contact us via our support page and we will gladly help you.
    ! This offer ends in a week so you need to act now!
    ! Happy rendering. "

cheers

Just bought it.

• heads up! preta3d is having a week long sale on upgrades for Reality 1.* through 3.*
    final cost is $9.95

! "Dear Reality artist.
    ! You have used Reality in the past and you might not be aware that a new version of the program, Reality 4, has been released a few months ago.
    ! Reality 4 provides a whole new world of possibilities and it is today the most advanced rendering solution for both Poser and DAZ Studio.
    ! Upgrading to Reality 4 is easy with our upgrade policy. As a valued customer of a previous version of Reality, you normally get a low upgrade price of $19.95.
    ! Today we extend to you an additional offer, for one week only, with an additional $10 off the upgrade price.
    ! Enter the coupon R4PSTENOFF for Reality Poser Edition or R4DSTENOFF for the DAZ Studio edition and you will get Reality 4 for just $9.95!
    ! Upgrading is easy:
    ! Go to the Reality purchase page
    Click on the Buy Now button for Upgrade from Reality 1.x or 2.x for Studio if you are a DAZ Studio user or
    Click on the Buy Now button for Upgrade from Reality 3.x for Poser if you are a Poser user
    When prompted, enter your last name and serial number of the version of Reality that you have
    Confirm the purchase by clicking on the "Buy Now" button. The price shown will be $19.95, that's OK.
    When the shopping cart shows, enter one of the coupons listed above and you'll get access to Reality 4 immediately for just $9.95
    ! If you can't find your Reality serial number here is how to retrieve your information.
    ! Go to our Reality License page and provide your last name (family name) and your email
    Make sure to select for which version of Reality you need to retrieve the license data
    Click on the Submit button and you will receive a copy of your license in your inbox
    Make sure that your spam filter does not trap messages from @preat3d.com
    If you need can't retrieve your license with that method just contact us via our support page and we will gladly help you.
    ! This offer ends in a week so you need to act now!
    ! Happy rendering. "

cheers

• looks like OS X OpenCL drivers are broken.
    Pret-A-3D is asking OS X users to write to Tim Cook [email protected] asking nicely for a fix.

@'White-B':

It works, but depends on the GPU.
    With a GTX 650 ti 1 GB i can only run it with a texture collection at 500 pixel, otherwiese my system crashes. But with a stronger GPU it should work great.

thanks. i think my driver (314.22) was too old for OpenCL to work properly.

• I think you should ask the man himself over at RuntimeDNA. Edit: on whether it is compatible.

• @'LoChrome':

@'fredfred5150':

…daz 4.6, as that's what I use (I'm not upgrading if I don't have to). Want to be sure it's compatible before dropping the cash!

Just out of curiosity, why aren't you upgrading? I don't know of any big improvements (like what Iray will be to those who want it), but I'm not aware of any issues with 4.7 v 4.6.

I haven't seen any new features that make the hassle of switching worthwhile

• @'fredfred5150':

…daz 4.6, as that's what I use (I'm not upgrading if I don't have to). Want to be sure it's compatible before dropping the cash!

Just out of curiosity, why aren't you upgrading? I don't know of any big improvements (like what Iray will be to those who want it), but I'm not aware of any issues with 4.7 v 4.6.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.