How to fix Quicken error cc-891 in easy steps?

• Now a day’s most users use Quicken software for managing their account details. Most of the errors take place when they are updating Quicken software accounts via online mode like Quicken error cc-891, Quicken error cc-502 and Quicken error CC-501. If you are facing the same errors, then you don't need to worry! Come and visit Quicken.com/support to fix all types of quicken errors by our quicken experts.
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/resolve-quicken-error-cc-891/

• @'Katzekage':

2 / 3 / 4
    Hell Yes.. omg if you want to kill me than this bodys are best way to give me bloodloss in the head and a heart attack!

8 / 9
    i like strong woman too, not too much muscles but they always make me feel to give my best so i don´t need to be ashamed of myself :)

1 / 5
    I like them too both types of woman tend to see themself as not so beautiful but thats more reason for me to show them that they are :)

0 / 6 / 7
    all a no go for me, all not healthy, they realy need help but not from me but by a professional.

in honor katzekage

number 8's body with number 2's belly and number 5's boobs would be soooooo hot :D

• administrators

@'GumpOtaku':

counter question: do any of you guys like amazons?

it really depends, I picture them like body builders, in that case they're too masculine to me, I prefer them fit, soft and feminine personally

@'chelosaurio':

My Favourite Female figure type

she's cute :)

• My Favourite Female figure type

Ah, a word to the wise is sufficient

• @'GumpOtaku':

counter question: do any of you guys like amazons?

because everyone has their own idea of it, you should particularize it with an example that meets your imagination.

honor katzekage.

for me it´s a path between body and mind, if it´s not 0 / 6 / 7 than it´s all ok with me. But i´ve lerned that the most amazing looking womans are the ones that don´t know that they are sexy as hell, or don´t think they are.
    … but the best body is worthless if the girl hammering her face with 1Kg of makeup... damn that can destroy nearly everything...

• counter question: do any of you guys like amazons?

• administrators

@'Katzekage':

my favorite would have to be 3, the hips should be a little wider than the shoulders, shes' the closest to perfect with a nice hour glass figure maybe just tiny bit more trimmed

my next favorites are 2 and 8, they're a little square but still hot

• [attachment=587]

2 / 3 / 4
    Hell Yes.. omg if you want to kill me than this bodys are best way to give me bloodloss in the head and a heart attack!

8 / 9
    i like strong woman too, not too much muscles but they always make me feel to give my best so i don´t need to be ashamed of myself :)

1 / 5
    I like them too both types of woman tend to see themself as not so beautiful but thats more reason for me to show them that they are :)

0 / 6 / 7
    all a no go for me, all not healthy, they realy need help but not from me but by a professional.

in honor katzekage

• asian girls in Majority has small boobs and small ass …

ps: i said majority not in absolute

• @'fredfred5150':

Yep its a hard thing to do (for a woman) to have an athletic figure that is still sexy, I think it largley depends on what sport she plays ie

Female tennis=good sexy body,
    Female Marathon Runner=not sexy body

Aren't Marathon Runners usually skinny as hell? I'd barely consider their figures as athletic.

When I think that fitness models look too masculine it's usually not the muscle mass that turns me off, it's the low body fat. It's almost impossible for women to build huge muscles without hormones and other supplements anyway… Really low Body fat means manly faces and no boobs... BOOOH!!

Femala Body Builders are almost always not sexy at all imo... if you'd check their blood, they are probably more man than woman anyway...(higher testosterone than estrogen level...)

@'miro':

I'll do a big boobs version at least for fun

Do I get an Asian chick, if I start harassing you like that :P

• administrators

@'myself':

but u limited evil tara's boobs -!!!!

I'll do a big boobs version at least for fun

@'fredfred5150':

Yep its a hard thing to do (for a woman) to have an athletic figure that is still sexy, I think it largley depends on what sport she plays ie

yes there's a fine line when a girl is too athletic and basically crosses over to being to masculine, a girl with nice abs is definitely still sexy, but she needs to be soft and curvy elsewhere as well

• @'Alpensepp':

Athletic (not too hard though… thin line to walk)... since it also shows that the girl has some discipline and determination.

• but u limited evil tara's boobs -!!!!

• administrators

Well ideally I like the girl to be super slim and a bit of trim doesn't hurt, because that makes huge tits and ass stand out even more. Well actually the ass should be as big as possible without looking fat. And the boobies well I really don't have a limit there :D

• Athletic (not too hard though… thin line to walk)... since it also shows that the girl has some discipline and determination. It's not mutually exclusive to the Hour Glass Shape either, especially not with plastic surgery :P

• For girls I'm more a fan of the slim, but toned body with a round butt big enough to grip. For older women though, I'm more a fan of someone with curves, Sara Jay, Linda Friday, or Zoey Andrews.

• Hourglass figure with a nice rounded juicy booty. Big boobs are a plus.

• well miro in my opinion fit body can combine perfectly with hourglass body, so i dont have problem with both :D

• I like something between fit and hourglass, but nearer to hourglass.

• administrators

I like fit girls, but I prefer soft, femine, but slim with big tits and ass so hour glass :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.