How to resolve Quicken error cc-892?

• Generally, the Quicken error cc-892 occurs while the user tries to update the accounts using express web connect. Often the users confuse it with the error from financial institutions, but it's not from their end. Sometimes the error code cc-892 fixes automatically after a day or after restarting your computer. If the error exists for more than a day, then you will have to deactivate your Express Web Connect account and then reactivate it. Also, you can contact your financial institution and switch your connection from Express Web Connect to the Direct Connect. Some of the banks provide these services for free, you can check with yours for Direct Connect. After using these tips, you will be able to terminate Quicken error code cc-892.

https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/step-to-get-rid-of-quicken-error-code-cc-892/

• I like this idea, but also requires more computing resources for its implementation.

• Looks pretty good. Keep up the great work. Ever considered doing short animations?

• v3
    Pose by veltek ( http://veltek.deviantart.com/ )

• v2

• Great stuff, although I'm shocked that you brought a handgun to the forum! :p

• 2k*2 version

• 4k version

• Ok, i'll try :D

but….
    No one will save you :D

WIP shots, i always have tons of them, but never posted them

• Bring this elf back into action!

just ditch the tiny green goblin things :D

• Absolutely love the two new elves. They are both sexier than the last one. But the goblins are a bit tiny to fullfill all their needs arent they? :p
    (I know I am a bit demanding, hehe)

• @'Denesta':

Oh wow, it was great before but this makes it even better. =D

What are you using for the little guys? Shrunk down G2M? I haven't messed with this stuff in a long while so I am way behind on the new models these days.

Yep, G2Ms, not optimal, but working variant..

@'palandus':

I'm actually surprised that modern game engines have moved away from those features you mentioned, HitmanX3Z. Some older games did actually have those features.

For example: Red Faction 1 had unscripted destructions for its terrain and Red Faction 3 had unscripted destructions for its buildings.
    OR
    Doom 3 with its shadowing techniques and dynamic lighting

Mainstream it's like popcorn, why develop something new and something perfect, when you can make another series of the same shit and people still buy it.

@'LoChrome':

De nada. I'm not sure if Modo reads them as such, but I've started to save my textured as 4K image-pyramid TIFFs as habit.

Love the new image

Wow, thats definitely interesting approach!

• De nada. I'm not sure if Modo reads them as such, but I've started to save my textured as 4K image-pyramid TIFFs as habit.

Love the new image

• I'm actually surprised that modern game engines have moved away from those features you mentioned, HitmanX3Z. Some older games did actually have those features.

For example: Red Faction 1 had unscripted destructions for its terrain and Red Faction 3 had unscripted destructions for its buildings.
    OR
    Doom 3 with its shadowing techniques and dynamic lighting

• Oh wow, it was great before but this makes it even better. =D

What are you using for the little guys? Shrunk down G2M? I haven't messed with this stuff in a long while so I am way behind on the new models these days.

• Extended version :)

• wow, i'm a noob, which uses the mipmap filtering at characters textures, so that's why the skin detail is sharply reduced when at a distance, probably i should use summed area table filtering for textures in skin shader, thank you very much LoChrome!

@'palandus':

What do you mean by game engines don't do physical calculations or that the calculations are baked in? Do you mean that everything in a video game graphics and physics wise is approximates, rather than exacts, whereas rendering that you do is precise and exact and therefore requires a lot more time to do its magic?

I mean game engines like Frostbite 3(BF4, DAI), in which all fake, baked shadows, with no dynamic lighting, even scripted destructions with already precomputed SFX, but nevertheless they give a very pretty picture.

• I think 3Delight does this automatically for DAZ Studio, but I don't know if other render engines do it: convert image maps into image pyramids, so they're only loading whatever resolution is needed for the item in the actual render. In MentalRay, it's called MipMapping, and there's a command line utility for it. If VRay doesn't do it automatically, pre-pyramiding your images can shave a bit off render times, especially for scenes with a lot of maps that aren't used up close.

• That would explain a lot then.

All those rays would likely consume a heavy bit of processing power to do all the calculations. Additionally, 4K textures with many multi-layers also would consume a fair bit of processing power. Most games utilize at most 4K, but generally only specular, bump map, diffuse and sometimes 1 or 2 materials. Not sure about the texture channels though; never heard of that term until now. Also, about 9 to 10 times the polygon count per model than models in video games.

What do you mean by game engines don't do physical calculations or that the calculations are baked in? Do you mean that everything in a video game graphics and physics wise is approximates, rather than exacts, whereas rendering that you do is precise and exact and therefore requires a lot more time to do its magic?

I wonder if this would be "possible" to render in real-time, with unconventional methods. Something for me to look into later.

• @'Denesta':

Nice work =)

Hmm, I wonder what or who they are looking at. Blue seems a bit surprised by what she sees.

thank you!

:P

@'palandus':

I was wondering HitmanX3Z, do you know the polygon count of your female meshes and the texture resolution or the UV maps? (ie 2k (2048x2048), 4k (4096x4096), etc…). I'm curious why it takes so long to render your models, when in video games with somewhat similar levels of quality, can be rendered in a seconds or less (yes I know game models generally have less than 5000 polygon meshes and 2k or 4k textures). Do you know what their polygon and texture resolution are?

after some optimizations 4k was also done in 58 mins, but I did not like the lighting, so that added two more light source(4 in total), and it was done in 67 mins :D

4k textures, both females meshes(without clothing, etc.)
    Skin: 9+3(for genetalia)+3(for lips, not always used btw) textures per model, spec, bump, diffuse, 5 materials, 7 texture channels per material.
    Eyes, Mouth, Theeth, Lashes, Nails, in total +3/5 textures.

polys. for both models
    44523 and 712512 during render phase

here is overall statistics

Total number of faces stored: 3754417
    Max tree depth: 49
    Average tree depth: 25.4366
    Number of tree nodes: 1025433
    Number of tree faces: 8460915
    Number of tree leafs: 416092
    Average faces/leaf: 20.3342
    Memory usage: 338.61 MB

Number of raycasts: 1744993464
    Camera rays: 114307742
    Shadow rays: 548274366
    GI rays: 202420337
    Reflection rays: 156074328
    Refraction rays: 5704405
    Unshaded rays: 757683625
    Number of intersectable primitives: 3754417
    SD triangles: 3754417
    MB triangles: 0
    Static primitives: 0
    Moving primitives: 0
    Infinite primitives: 0

so ~1.877.208 polys in overall

this is fully physical calculations, all real
    and games engines still have no actual calculations, all is baked in.

btw. vray is not optimized for character rendering

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.