Get Necessary Troubleshooting Guidance At Hp Support Assistant

• Whenever you find the need of the right troubleshooting guidance for the purpose of troubleshooting all technical or non technical problems, you need to avail Hp Support Assistant directly from the professionals who will help you to eradicate the whole host of your printer related problems in a couple of seconds.

• @'gazukull':

Umemaro3D makes a TON of money, even with rampant piracy. That being said, he is @ the top of his game. I sell stuff but as a hobbyist, not much money. Fortunately my real job pays very well. I use the little extra cash to pay for more poser stuff and that is about it.

-G

I concur, Gazukull speaks the wisdom.

• administrators

@'buenoexcellente':

Well I'm nowhere near that guys level. I make still renders, and probably for a very specific market. I'd probably have no trouble selling poses, or possibly packets. It's pretty basic stuff, but I've been doing it long enough that it looks pretty good for basic stuff.

I cranked that out tonight in about 6 hours, and I have been cranking out something like that twice a day now for about 4 years. Since I'm doing it anyway I should probably make some money off of it.

yeah you have a lot of talent, very nice tongue play there :D
    so I'm sure you'll be able to find a nice niche for yourself with some of the things mentioned

• I'm not an artist, but I agree with Uncle Sickey, If your willing and able to do commissions theres a lot of money to be made from fufilling peoples personal requests/fantasies

• There is money to be made in this field; but I must agree with Darkseal as I'm moving on very soon and making my own products from scratch. Having made a living doing 3d erotica for the past 5 years I'm left with little option since the piracy has gutted my old paysite to such a extent, literally 20 min after a update I see it all over the place.

It's just nice that if you do try and make some products; there is such a variety to make money from, it just doesn't have to be figures or props. Hair, alternative textures for skin, eyes, clothing; hell even nail polish is out there!

And then there are commissions, go hit up erotica forums, etc. and set up a blog page to host some samples (which will get stolen) and drum up some business that way. Commissions are keeping the bills paid and my puppy fed (all 150lbs of her, and it's all muscle); even though I use a old school method of commission payment that's not paypal.

I guess all I'm saying is that the only limits to making money in 3d is your imagination; much like the 3d erotica realm is limited only by our imaginations. Now saddle up and get out there!

• @'miro':

Sure there's money in it, but despite what you may have heard or seen, 3dx itself is very much a new industry and as such you need to be creative not only with your art but the 'money making' side as well

You can either make products like Darkseal suggested or you can money as an artist as well like doing comics or a site. Not easy pickings just yet and hard to make a living off it. The future on the other hand is going to be much better for 3dx so it's going to worthwhile honing your skills, besides the fact that it's a lot of fun :)

What does some of your recent work look like?

Well I'm nowhere near that guys level. I make still renders, and probably for a very specific market. I'd probably have no trouble selling poses, or possibly packets. It's pretty basic stuff, but I've been doing it long enough that it looks pretty good for basic stuff.

I cranked that out tonight in about 6 hours, and I have been cranking out something like that twice a day now for about 4 years. Since I'm doing it anyway I should probably make some money off of it.

• administrators

It's not going to be easy reaching Umemaro's level, but yes he did it, so it's possible :D

• Umemaro3D makes a TON of money, even with rampant piracy. That being said, he is @ the top of his game. I sell stuff but as a hobbyist, not much money. Fortunately my real job pays very well. I use the little extra cash to pay for more poser stuff and that is about it.

-G

• @'newhere':

Make products….sell it for less then standard price. Put a watermark on the promo. Drive traffic to the website it is being held on.

You can make money in it:

Newhere and Darkseal T.N.G.

Will Anthromeat ever get a rigging system for the shaft? I tend to use it a lot nowadays for my werewolves but it would be nice to get it to bend a bit more from the shaft instead of from the base.

• administrators

Sure there's money in it, but despite what you may have heard or seen, 3dx itself is very much a new industry and as such you need to be creative not only with your art but the 'money making' side as well

You can either make products like Darkseal suggested or you can money as an artist as well like doing comics or a site. Not easy pickings just yet and hard to make a living off it. The future on the other hand is going to be much better for 3dx so it's going to worthwhile honing your skills, besides the fact that it's a lot of fun :)

What does some of your recent work look like?

• Make products….sell it for less then standard price. Put a watermark on the promo. Drive traffic to the website it is being held on.

You can make money in it:

Newhere and Darkseal T.N.G.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.