Want To Do Reset The Brother Printer, Contact Brother Printer Support

• Sometimes it seems that the printer is not doing the job efficiently, then a reset is required. If you are not aware of the steps to so reset, contact Brother Printer Support. If you are not satisfied with the information provided on the internet, feel free to contact us. Please do not hesitate as we have technically trained and certified professionals who are always there to help you round the clock.

• i like both , but boobs get the nod! one of the first things i notice is boobs on a babe and if someone would ask me "what did she look like" i would always mention " she had a great set of boobs" or she has non. I seem to compare or comment on the boobs more often than not :D

• administrators

what about the show you get out of big bouncing boobies :)

• Myself, I'm a ass man from birth! I do love tits; but only as a prelude (via titfuckingt or slapping my cock against the nipples) to a nice session of anal sex.

Let's face it; a lovely lady doesn't shake, shiver and groan if you fuck her tits. But when you slowly push inside the hot tightness of her ass….......the show is incredible.

• administrators

I'd have to say big boobies by a hair.

My mother should have never breast fed me, now I'm cursed with a built in 'huge tits in tight tops' tracking mechanism :D

But nothing better than to hold on to a girl's firm ass cheeks so a close one.

• @'fredfred5150':

Cant beat a big pair of boobs :D

Depends on which way I am positioned. Or my mood. But I try to take enough time for borh.

• my preference is boobs mostly, but I like a nice ass as well.

• Boobs…
    mother nature created them, so that we don't have to look down anymore for our "viewing pleasure"... so let's do as mother nature intended and stare at the boobies^^

• Cant beat a big pair of boobs :D

• @'myself':

BOTH!!!, its like asking which one u prefer to loose arm or leg!! i want both :D

yup both, i like to bite the little buts so much but at the same time breast are as sexy as an ass.. so no we take both at the same time :) "grin"

honor katzekage

• BOTH!!!, its like asking which one u prefer to loose arm or leg!! i want both :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.