Not Able to do Fax From Canon Printer Contact Canon Printer Support

• There is something urgent to fax and your Canon printer got stuck, contact Canon Printer Support immediately. You will get information regarding the fax issue on the Internet but you still need further clarification and information, contact us. You can ask for help at any moment as we are available 24/7. Please do not hesitate; we have a dedicated, experienced and certified professional to troubleshoot your query regarding the fax. https://www.canonprintersupportpro.net/

• administrators

Ha, much is nice!… make sure you add your valuable contribution here :D

http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=357

• @'miro':

@'ss112358':

Absolutely nothing in the right context. I take very good care of my cunt and so does my girlfriend.

girl on girl… I like it!

yeah but you don't call your girlfriend's pussy 'cunt', do you... or is it different between women?

Speaking for myself only, "cunt" is a word. There are more damaging things to get offended by.

My pal likes to call it a "snatch". She's into nouns; I'm more of a verb person so I'd use "munch" more. :heart:

• administrators

@'ss112358':

Absolutely nothing in the right context. I take very good care of my cunt and so does my girlfriend.

girl on girl… I like it!

yeah but you don't call your girlfriend's pussy 'cunt', do you... or is it different between women?

• @'miro':

Ok, I should say “What’s wrong with the word ‘CUNT’”?
    I know it's offensive, but just wondering why? What makes it worse that pussy or vagina and why is it so horrible to mention it in the presence of women?

• @'Alpensepp':

@'stoper':

Not that I'm going in Bavaria any time soon, but what does this phrase leads to? :)

A Punch :) Really.

@'miro':

ok, give me your favorite synonym and I'll give u mine :D

1. Honey pot
    2. cockpit - cuz it took me a moment to realize why
    3. bearded taco - I'd never use it, but it makes me laugh

@'miro':

aw, really?… I thought everything leads to sausage fest in Germany, no??

Nooo … some things also lead to heavy drinking/ a booze-up :P Well and as you can see some phrases also lead to a punch^^

Haha, yeah. Pretty much anything leads to driking beer in germany. I can confirm that ;D

• administrators

and there are so many synonyms for pussy, but they're all awful to be honest… pussy is the only one I'd really use :D

@'jbtrimar':

Easy enough. Back in the 70's there was a movie called Saturday Night Fever. In it, Tony Manero is having a talk with one of the girls who hangs around with him:

Tony Manero: Are you a nice girl or are you a cunt?
    Annette: Can't I be both?
    Tony Manero: No. It's a decision a girl's gotta make early in life, if she's gonna be a nice girl or a cunt.

Since that time, women do not like to be called "Cunt" because it brings with it the idea that they will just fuck anything that moves. While this may be a good thing for some of us, keep in mind that the sexual revolution had just about run its course and we were at pre-AIDS. A women who slept around could give you an STD (V.D. back then).

Now, given the arguments "Well, how did she get it in the first place?", we, men (I was around then) still thought of "loose" women as a bad thing. Anyway, that, IMHO, is the reason CUNT is sort of frowned upon.

so you're sure it's Saturday Night Fever that started this? … well another interesting fact to add to the collection

@'fredfred5150':

I like to refer to a womans vagina as a "lovemuffin" :D

I like this one actually :D

@'fredfred5150':

Slightly off topic, but I don't like the word "Tits" it has too sharp of a sound for a word that describes something round and soft, so I nearly always use the word Boobs, or Boobies

whilst boobs and boobies are nice, tits and titties are equally sexy if not more so if you ask me… knockers is what I'd call vulgar sounding :)

• I like to refer to a womans vagina as a "lovemuffin" :D

Slightly off topic, but I don't like the word "Tits" it has too sharp of a sound for a word that describes something round and soft, so I nearly always use the word Boobs, or Boobies

• Easy enough. Back in the 70's there was a movie called Saturday Night Fever. In it, Tony Manero is having a talk with one of the girls who hangs around with him:

Tony Manero: Are you a nice girl or are you a cunt?
    Annette: Can't I be both?
    Tony Manero: No. It's a decision a girl's gotta make early in life, if she's gonna be a nice girl or a cunt.

Since that time, women do not like to be called "Cunt" because it brings with it the idea that they will just fuck anything that moves. While this may be a good thing for some of us, keep in mind that the sexual revolution had just about run its course and we were at pre-AIDS. A women who slept around could give you an STD (V.D. back then).

Now, given the arguments "Well, how did she get it in the first place?", we, men (I was around then) still thought of "loose" women as a bad thing. Anyway, that, IMHO, is the reason CUNT is sort of frowned upon.

• @'miro':

@'ymomy':

Something fun to do would be find synonyms :P

:D "cachorra" :D In English it would be something like "puppy" :P

• @'Alpensepp':

@'stoper':

Not that I'm going in Bavaria any time soon, but what does this phrase leads to? :)

So instead of having sex, I may end up beaten… ah, the fucking language barrier, man :)

• @'stoper':

@'miro':

1. Honey pot
    2. cockpit - cuz it took me a moment to realize why
    3. bearded taco - I'd never use it, but it makes me laugh

@'miro':

Nooo … some things also lead to heavy drinking/ a booze-up :P Well and as you can see some phrases also lead to a punch^^

• administrators

@'ymomy':

I don´t offend that word. It´s more I like it how is pronounced in English :) , the only word that bothers me is :dodgy: censorship

same here, high five!!

@'ymomy':

@'Alpensepp':

Mhm… nothing unusual with the etymology of the word, seems to originate from the Proto-Germanic "kunton" that simply meant female genitalia... if one does not argue that all German words are inherently offensive there is nothing wrong here^^ (It could have been the term for an animals vagina for example... then it'd be rather obvious why it wasn't nice to say that to another human)

yeah that's the conclusion I came to, just a tradition, just the need to describe the same object in different contexts, that's all seems to be… was hoping for some juicy history, oh well :(

and now the word is even losing it's flavor, ymomy doesn't even mind anymore :D

@'stoper':

…if someone in Bavaria asks you "Moagst a Fotzn?" it wont lead to sex xD...

• @'Alpensepp':

…if someone in Bavaria asks you "Moagst a Fotzn?" it wont lead to sex xD...

• Mhm… nothing unusual with the etymology of the word, seems to originate from the Proto-Germanic "kunton" that simply meant female genitalia... if one does not argue that all German words are inherently offensive there is nothing wrong here^^ (It could have been the term for an animals vagina for example... then it'd be rather obvious why it wasn't nice to say that to another human)

Why is it the most offensive one?
    I have no clue, but people need different words for the same term in different contexts... sometimes you just want to be a disrespectful asshole and need a word to express your "disrespectfulness"... I think it's rather unlikely that the words with greek and latin origin end up as the slang word of the common folk, since this was the language of educated people and scholars.
    There are only so many synonyms left and "cunt" just happened to lose...

Sidenote:
    Awkward that there is no word for vagina in modern German starting with "K" that immediately crosses my mind... so it was either lost along the path or pronunciation changed... the closest one to the old versions mentioned I can think of is "Fotze" (which is usually considered as offensive as well), nor does it mean "cunt" everywhere in Germany... if someone in Bavaria asks you "Moagst a Fotzn?" it wont lead to sex xD (well these two words - Fotze and Fotzn - might have a different etymology)

References:
    http://www.polysyllabic.com/?q=node/77
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=cunt
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunt

• I don´t offend that word. It´s more I like it how is pronounced in English :) , the only word that bothers me is :dodgy: censorship

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.