Inovies is Best Digital Marketing Services in Hyderabad With search engine optimization social media and email marketing.

• Inovies is Best Digital Marketing Services in Hyderabad.Take advantage of our years of experience in the online world and let us help you improve your results. Web design, SEO, SEM, social networks and web analytics.Contact us Today!Phn:-040 40273049.For more Details visit https://www.inovies.com/digital-marketing-company/

• Well, RC2 is out as of yesterday. I am downloading it now. I am gonna see is this release is better…

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/free-3d-models-and-content/daz-studio-4-x-release-candidate

~GO

• @'GumpOtaku':

The jury's still out on me as it comes to DS 4.5. I noticed viewport speed is increased slightly. But I have noticed a little predicament. some of the content doesn't show up on the Content Library. Has anyone saw this happen as well?

I may need to test it a tab bit more…

~GO

I went to save some pose presets with file extension duf (daz user file) and it saved file but there was no preview. So i went down to deprecated menu and saved it from there as a dsa file and it shows up. I haven't tried others yet , but i will very soon and tell you how i went.

• The jury's still out on me as it comes to DS 4.5. I noticed viewport speed is increased slightly. But I have noticed a little predicament. some of the content doesn't show up on the Content Library. Has anyone saw this happen as well?

I may need to test it a tab bit more…

~GO

• @'miro':

@'hzr':

• new save format which supposedly works between Studio and Carrara. although I wouldnt get my hopes up for Carrara tbh… those devs seem to be either asleep or already dead because they did not feed them in the DAZ - dungeon;)

not sure whey they don't combine the two with opposing strengths and weaknesses? both owned by daz and carrara seems a little more higher end… the code bases must be too far away from each other

Even though both are Daz, the developers had focused more on Poser integration than DS. I know they bought the company that made it, but the same company did Hexagon, which is completely integrated with DS. So I have no idea what's going on there with Carrara.

• administrators

@'hzr':

• new save format which supposedly works between Studio and Carrara. although I wouldnt get my hopes up for Carrara tbh… those devs seem to be either asleep or already dead because they did not feed them in the DAZ - dungeon;)

not sure whey they don't combine the two with opposing strengths and weaknesses? both owned by daz and carrara seems a little more higher end… the code bases must be too far away from each other

• viewport speed (although I did not notice a very high increase here)
    • geometry shell to create clothing presets quicker, or to apply some thin film over the actual mesh
    • push modifier which seems to be handy for clothes. It creates an offset of the mesh and you can set the distance, so this can be used to fix pokethrough with relative ease, or just give clothing more depth

• administrators

what are the major updates?

• I just installed Daz4.5 and installed with no problems. It seems faster loading content and rendering , but need to test it a little more

• thanks for the info guys , i have downloaded the new version and will install and test it after i finish my latest series!

• administrators

yes have the pro version, so I might try this out

• @'miro':

Does this update work with the free Pro 4 version and is it safe to install already being a RC?

Depends upon the serial #. if you have a Pro serial #, then it becomes 4.5 Pro. Standard and Advanced serial numbers work the same way. Addressing your second question - it's a completely different program and not a patch, so it uninstalls DS4 of any version. I had no problems during install as well.

Hope This Helps,
    ~GO

• administrators

Does this update work with the free Pro 4 version and is it safe to install already being a RC?

• The push modifier seems to be very nice for clothing to get rid of pokethrough and without the artifacts that the smoothing modifier gives when intersecting too much with the figure on tight angles for legs or arms.

Viewport speed and smoothness isnt that much better from what I have seen though :/

• Earlier today, DAZ fixed the link to DS 4.5 RC1. The downloading of this and other products bought work as well. You could get the progam here:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-studio-4-x-release-candidate

~GO

• Just make an account on minus.com or use netload.in for example. Plenty of free online hosters available tbh :)

• I would gladly do that stop… I need a place to host it.

• Just a thought though,
    Since it is still RC, there might be some bugs or what not they haven't fully ironed out yet (like much of other DAZ releases as well). Might be wait waiting till they actually release the thing.

• Hahaha "I've downloaded it, it's great. Buy…" :P
    Come on, Gump, share with us.

• Good to know! Is there a chance you can upload it to rapidshare or netload? :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.