Pay Per Click Bid Management - Inovies

• A well known Pay Per Click management company in India - Avail expert PPC services with PPC ad retargeting, ad remarketing; conversion rate optimization. Inovies is Best PPC Management Company India, to know details visit our website.

• A very interesting topic that I have considered, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing! mapquest driving directions

• Glad I could help :)

• @'Uncle:

I gotta admit I haven't seen alot of these; but I did see the Batman and the Star Wars parodies. The quality is good overall, but mainly it's put into costumes, etc. I'm trying to find that original parody movie: Star Whores by private, but I think it's been pulled due to copyright.

But yeah, she-hulk looks like the Orion slave slut from the Star Trek parody; it's ok initially, but that color smears and runs (maybe they could use special effects in editing to change the skin's hue).

Besides, they messed up the most important thing: she hulk has a massive green cock she uses to fuck Power Girl with!

Everybody knows that…......sheesh, what a oversight!

You do realize Chyna is playing She-Hulk? Chyna! The same fe-….thing that filmed a sex tape that revealed the horror of horrors that no woman or thing should have? I dare not say it, but you should know once you see it, you can't unsee it!

Yup, everyone knows that Wink

My sexual attraction is returning (as long as I block off the Chyna thing part). Kudos.

• @'Uncle:

I gotta admit I haven't seen alot of these; but I did see the Batman and the Star Wars parodies. The quality is good overall, but mainly it's put into costumes, etc. I'm trying to find that original parody movie: Star Whores by private, but I think it's been pulled due to copyright.

But yeah, she-hulk looks like the Orion slave slut from the Star Trek parody; it's ok initially, but that color smears and runs (maybe they could use special effects in editing to change the skin's hue).

Besides, they messed up the most important thing: she hulk has a massive green cock she uses to fuck Power Girl with!

Yup, everyone knows that ;)

• I gotta admit I haven't seen alot of these; but I did see the Batman and the Star Wars parodies. The quality is good overall, but mainly it's put into costumes, etc. I'm trying to find that original parody movie: Star Whores by private, but I think it's been pulled due to copyright.

• Jajajajajajajaj!!! I can´t believe that they did

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.