https://www.fitnessclaims.com/keto-actives/

• Na humilde opinião deste escritor em particular, achei a Ketosis Diets uma verdadeira cornucópia tanto das Dietas cetose quanto das dietas cetose. Na verdade, não é realmente preciso. Keto Actives Isso tem sido abaixo das expectativas comuns. Ketosis Diets não é apenas outro rosto bonito. Estou um pouco atrasado para a festa. Esse será o caso, não importa quais sejam suas necessidades com ketosis diets porque realmente poderia ajudar um pouco. Você pode ter toda a perda de peso do mundo se quiser. Alguma vez mencionaram isso?

Keto Actives Preço Já pensou em tentar uma perda de peso usada? Eu não preciso abordar a ideia, no entanto aqui estão os pontos inesperados sobre dietas cetose. Eles são talentosos desta forma, mas não poderiam estar mais longe da verdade. Você sabe como consertar uma perda de peso quebrada? Eu estava começando a expandir minha busca por Dietas Ketosis neste momento. É ético? Esta é a ocasião para acabar com suas dietas cetose.

https://www.fitnessclaims.com/keto-actives/

• @'Kingsizednuts':

looks good!

Thank you! :)

• looks good!

• @'Kingsizednuts':

Got an upload on a different site?

I've got an imagebam Gallery you can check out.
    http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9p213i2suylizkvh87bejszqr4tsqpa0

Is that link not working?

• Got an upload on a different site?

• Hey guys! I finished a commission I did for Jaykersh. He's Given me permission to share it with you!! Let me know what you think.
    Download link:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ttBDhASR!HiLdiGV6Rd5z1XMO_ohIJ4xaoA8cezPVad47b8fnn0c

• @'Jimjim':

Thanks for the link, atm I'm using Genesis 1 but I'm currently transferring my characters over to genesis 2.

Awesome! I haven't been doing this long enough to formulate a proper argument but my short time with V4 was rough. V6/gen 2 really works so smooth and morphing and posing them is just way too easy. Plus sledgehammers props are great, Lali's bits were amazing just super complex. The omgfengen is easy as hell.

• Thanks for the link, atm I'm using Genesis 1 but I'm currently transferring my characters over to genesis 2.

• @'Jimjim':

Very good work. I really like the last image :)

Where did you get that sling bikini in the first image from btw?

Thanks man!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=102939
    I love that bikini. Lots of morphs come with it. It's for Genesis 2, you use genesis 2 though don't you?

@'Kingsizednuts':

Love the style you make the girls in! Especially the first 2 girls and the last one.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like them :)

• Love the style you make the girls in! Especially the first 2 girls and the last one.

• Very good work. I really like the last image :)

Where did you get that sling bikini in the first image from btw?

• Here are some highlights of a series I've been working on for Jaykersh. Obviously not much to the scenes other than the characters but I'd like to know what you think.

• This is something I've been working on. Inspired by Gazukull's Alia D'vir.

More to come :)

• @'jaykersh':

@'NB6636-1':

I'm going to work on some actual penetration scenes tonight. Maybe I'll get them posted.

Please, please, PLEASE! post any penetration scenes. Doesn't matter the hole. Your message kept me up with all the possibilities running through my dirty mind.

Ahh Shit haha! I'll get them finished :)

• @'NB6636-1':

I'm going to work on some actual penetration scenes tonight. Maybe I'll get them posted.

Please, please, PLEASE! post any penetration scenes. Doesn't matter the hole. Your message kept me up with all the possibilities running through my dirty mind.

• @'Jimjim':

This new girl looks cute. I'm not the biggest fan of tattoos, however they look good on her. POV shots are always nice too.

Thank you man. I love tattoo's! obviously haha. I'm going to work on some actual penetration scenes tonight. Maybe I'll get them posted. I like this test scene though, it renders so quickly :)

• This new girl looks cute. I'm not the biggest fan of tattoos, however they look good on her. POV shots are always nice too.

• I've been working on some tattoos I colored in photoshop. They are a bunch of random brushes I've acumulated. I've also been working on some POV poses. Hope you guys like them. I'd love any advice on how to make this stuff better.

• @'aguinness':

Hmm…the dick looks like it's being twisted /:

I sure is. She is more or less just letting the audience know, "hey look I have a dick in my hand."

It's sledghammers pose anyway. I just use them as a base :)

• @'KEKNOID':

You have some good work here. Keep it up and thanks for sharing.

Thank you I appreciate that! And I will :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.