Canon Printer Support: A Pro Guide Of Troubleshooting Tips And Tricks

• Are you facing problems with the Canon Printer? No Need to worry! You can easily ward off all such problems in a couple of seconds. Simply, by using Canon Printer Support, you would be able to get the one stop solution, at the most affordable service charges. https://www.printersupportpro.net/canon-printer-support/

• @'Supro':

I can't see where you're at when your country is being crushed by a 600ft masturbating woman! Oh god! She gave Florida an erection!

:D

I'm over in Georgia, the US one.

Florida? thats americas wang! - Homer Simpson

Add your mark supro!

• supro i loled so hard when there were news of some rednecks looking out of their windows searching for soviet tanks, when they saw the news of russians invading georgia (country)… :P

ps: praying supro is not one or/and he wont get offended >.<

• @'miro':

muhahahah… find me!

I can't see where you're at when your country is being crushed by a 600ft masturbating woman! Oh god! She gave Florida an erection!

:D

I'm over in Georgia, the US one.

• so miro i hear u like to make 3d bestiality with kangurus and koalas :3

• administrators

muhahahah… find me!

• new map re-upped with myselfs' location (don't worry my henchmen will find him even if hes lying ;) )
    [attachment=486]

ok, whos next up to add themselves?

• donw worry he doesnt know if i said a right or a wrong place for him XD maybe i sent him in to a trap XD

• @'myself':

omg a victim already fell for his evil plans :P

:@ Huuuuu…. is too late for me!!! :@ save yourself and tell to my brother that the password of my safe box is...

@'myself':

PS: u can put me on Portugal –> City (Lisbon)

:sleepy: oooh forget about it! is too late for you too :P

@'myself':

since im too lazy to download the map and mark it on paint and then reupload it again :3

:) lazy, :) lazy, :) lazy, :) lazy

• u lie!!! u dont like futa u even tried to abduct miro to prevent him from doing the nun set, so u r unworthy of trust :3

jking :D

PS: u can put me on Portugal –> City (Lisbon) since im too lazy to download the map and mark it on paint and then reupload it again :3

• @'myself':

STALKER!!!! do not listen to him!!!! he must have some dark plan for this … :P

No dark plans, as I said, just your relative location, no GPS co-ordinates!,

Thanks to ymomy and stoper for keeping this rolling!

Lets keep it going and see how big and widespread our community is

• Here.

[attachment=481]

• omg a victim already fell for his evil plans :P

• :D jejeje this is funny… well I live in some place near here

[attachment=480]

• STALKER!!!! do not listen to him!!!! he must have some dark plan for this … :P

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.