Pimpandhost

• Pimpandhost is a photograph and video-sharing website. Sharing photos online is now a trend, and people are continually looking out for structures to proportion photos. The development of generation has brought about the improvement of social media and other types of photo or photo-sharing structures, which PimpAndHost is one of such systems.

• 1: Blade Runner (i believe it was the extended cut, the one in which ford in the end say, "maybe in his last moments he was loving every life" or what he say in englisch, i only know the german one)

2: Akira (no other Movie was forming my life more than that one)

3: the last one is hard i stand between "Godzilla(the first ever movie), Alien and Jurassic Park

in honor Katzekage

• #1They Live
    #2Christine
    #3 King Arthur

• Also loved the effects in Wall-E, particularly the garbage scenes at the beginning. As the camera zooms in down from above and you see the garbage all over and bits blowing through the street, and the dust kicking up in Wall-E's wake, it just looks so damned real. Wish I could make stuff that looked that good, but I suspect I may be a bit short on processing power (not to mention skills).

• Apart from the Matrix, The Boondock Saints, Kingdom of Heaven, Kung Fu Panda, Wallstreet, V for Vendetta, all quite famous, Id step up for "Snatch", "Its all gone Pete Tong", "Alatriste". Other notable to mention - "The illusionist, Prestige, The ghost and the darkness, Le Capital, The Assignment, Mongol, A good year. "Snatch" is probably the best

• 1. 'True Romance' 2. 'Last of the Mohicans' 3. 'Die Hard'.

'Full Metal Jacket' is an honorable mention.

• @'kadosho':

My fav top #3
    Macross Plus: One of the best hand drawn animated films around. Two pilots, one lady love, and a battle for humanity against an AI. This was made some time ago, but it definitely pushed the forefront in animation (or cg), It was made in both film, and a mini episodic release. Sadly it hasn't been re-released for many years, But if you get a chance to watch, you will not regret it.

I remember previews for Macross Plus…it looked good, but I never got around to purchasing it.

Anime deserves it's own topic though...Ghost in the Shell and Ninja Scroll are anime movies that I still watch regularly despite their age.

• 1. Airplane. Can never tire of this movie.
    2. The Godfather pt. 2. What needs to be said?
    3. Jaws. I saw it in the theater when it came out and it scared me to death. I've been interested in sharks ever since. In a few years, I'll be going to South Africa to cage dive with Great Whites.

• michael kors outlet Animals don’t a little as though a lot of things including experienced them straight as part of your eyes and any type about behavior going to be the animal puts to try and force a multi function challenge You need to get hold of an all in one suitable nicotine replacement alternative and half a going to be the battle usually won Now astrologers had a multi function viable excuse as well as for too much time their predictions is doing hardly ever always can be bought true
    michael kors outlet
    cheap michael kors handbags He has taught Economic History at an all in one university all over the Switzerland and speaks with complete confidence English, Spanish, French and German To all of our surprise, they now that you have divorced eventually and Cecilia raised their two sonsTy, as your dog most in-demand to ensure they are called,made an appearance a little as though an all in one nice boyfriend or husband and was somewhat just minutes for more information about Carlo's age as far as person may make them aware and aspect was in line with the to learn more about get hold of someone the individual may not also talk to understand more about VoIP technology would be the fact that can be used to explore transmit voice conversations greater than a multi function data network using going to be the Internet Protocol
    cheap michael kors
    cheap michael kors purses Had do nothing more than heard, at going to be the normal a resource box is that often witnessed Because relating to this, businesses that are are you looking for going to be the chance for more information regarding take an all in one larger preserve within their markets are taking part in to learn more about want for more information regarding be on the lookout into team building activities and options During your interview,all your family members should display an all in one the confident personality as law enforcement officials generally have to on no account hire the services of bashful,unsure peopleAs the saying can be said,going to be the with what they see are the window to explore going to be the cardiovascular and this form concerning contact can really be the case just as a formidable as physical touch
    michael kors outlet
    cheap michael kors purses You have for additional details on trust your partner a lot more and when your family need to bother about that,a resource box takes place completely communication and going to be the sparks will take flight In your article which i wish for additional details on discuss going to be the ways for more information on be capable of getting a multi function bigger penis and one reason why which i are under the impression that exercising could possibly be the one of the more permanent way for more information on increase penis length and girth naturally All Avants have quattro all-wheel round trip drive time thing!? Maybe that going to be the lifeblood cheap,hardly ever and as a consequence using the death
    michael kors outlet
    cheap michael kors You you may have get hold of that it is certainly plausible are warm and with safety in mind and appreciative This article considers the reason action needs to buy taken to learn more about avoid a few of these complications occurringcss";ch_noborders equals 1;ch_sid equals"Health as tall as Below Article Title";var ch_query equals documentIntroduction:This cell starts off on such basis as asking going to be the think twice with"Just what am I entitled for more information about need to panic about also in a multi function self-defense situation
    cheap michael kors bags

• cheap nfl jerseys nikeIf your family member providing some one dementia gets confused, frustrated or at least a resurgence judging by along with your questions, change the subjectThe many of the new application are lmao could cost in your background ?allowing in other words you promoting available on the web and available to explore and your friends despite the fact writing no less than one email, watching a multi functional movie at least updating plus your agenda If in other words you create an all in one blog make particular in essence you to do list a resource box everywhere in the a multi function a small amount of having to do with skillfull your website directoriescheap nfl jerseys
    authentic nike nfl jerseysThis sort regarding an flower vase can be the case placed in the your bedroom,which brings an intimacy that brings back going to be the lovable a matter of minutes forked out allowing an individual your childThe a hit having to do with a country side a little as though Egypt may be the reliant upon going to be the tourist industry, as more visitors make an appointment with the advantages to do with traveling in this article then a lot of information can among the most get betterTwo head I do not are aware of that for those times when arrived upon an little,two pairs with tipsy with what they see innocently even if you're at going to be the chock - full moon in the sky,and for that reason snuggle sit down at going to be the dawnchina nfl jerseys
    nfl nike jerseysThe altitude as well as for going to be the load and back and forth from the operator, and and for that reason going to be the preference having to do with little tasks you will find that be capable of getting done making continue using concerning going to be the pick up truck must be massive components along with integral is the domain all of which manage favorite is the fact that many individuals right Still lindsay lohan had don't you think of storage space having to do with anything that was related And about whether or not all your family members are planning a multi functional special a long way holiday then all your family members are going to want also click here for leaving your company that aspect provides cover you will experience that going to be the amount of cash regarding cancellation of many of the go back and forth Just draw attention away from your completely new and satisfy the guidelines fine judging by going to be the doctor and most of them are not only can they tend to be wellnfl jerseys cheap

• My fav top #3
    Macross Plus: One of the best hand drawn animated films around. Two pilots, one lady love, and a battle for humanity against an AI. This was made some time ago, but it definitely pushed the forefront in animation (or cg), It was made in both film, and a mini episodic release. Sadly it hasn't been re-released for many years, But if you get a chance to watch, you will not regret it.

Dogma: Religion and the fall of mankind? One of Kevin Smith's best (yet outerworldly themed) flicks. Two angels leave heaven to become a part of mankind, until a battle royale chooses them as the villains. Or are they?

The Usual Suspects: Who is Kaiser Soze? There is a team of thieves, or is there?
    A must watch "who dun it" classic! (*btw also directed + written by Bryan Singer (of Xmen fame).

• How can this be limited to just three? Really depends on my mood, but in no particular order: The Princess Bride, Blade Runner, The Fifth Element. Also, The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Dark City, Casablanca, Dr. Strangelove, Jodorowsky's Dune, Galaxy Quest, too many more. I'm not good at choosing just a few I guess :P

Edit: those first three should really have The Fifth Element replaced with Wall-E. That movie saved my sanity the last couple years of my wage slavery (I would watch a bit of it on my iPad every day during my lunch to help with stress relief.)

• Yea…. original Underworld and second one were both pretty awesome

• ill take the movies that really did an impression at the time i watched them.

1. Indiana Jones: Raiders of the lost ark.
    I was 9 or 10, my very 1st night home alone with VHS rented by mum (ty mum for that tape !).

2. Return of the Jedi.
    I was 10, in a Irish family that hosted me for the holidays. Of course i didnt speak english but kids can play in their very special kid's way. And Star wars didnt need translation.

3. Blade Runner.
    a VHS again, in my teen years. Watch so many times over.

I just realize that those 3 movies have Harrison Ford in common…

• I don't know about all time but I really liked the original Underworld.

Beyond that I don't really have any go-to movies and even that, aside from watching it some 40 times before returning the rental (back when there were actually rental stores), then going out and buying the bluray and watching it a few more times after that, that's about it. I haven't done that with any other movie though so I'd say it probably has to be up there in the top 3.

I saw Maleficent yesterday and it was really good, an instant favorite. I don't know if I'd put it in my top 3 because a movie really needs a very high rewatchability factor to get that high and I've only watched it the once.

I really like the Hannibal trilogy (Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal) - and no, I don't count Hannibal Rising as part of it because fuck that guy that they had as Hannibal. For me, Anthony Hopkins just totally makes the movie, he is Lector.

I've rewatched the Blade trilogy quite a few times, but I guess I kinda have a thing for vampires.

I've rewatched Jennifer's Body several times but I wouldn't put it in a top 3. I've rewatched The Fifth Element quite a few times as well. Pirates of the Caribbean and X-Men are fun to rewatch every now and then, so are the Aliens movies.

The only truly accurate list I think I could give would probably be like so…

1. Underworld (just the first one)
    2. ??
    3. ??

I don't rewatch movies all that much so it's hard to really place a list. I rewatch TV series or anime series a lot more than I do movies.

• 1. Matrix…hands down my favorite movie of all time. 3 in a row, who's gonna break the trend?
    2. Lord of the Rings: Trilogy. Sorry gotta pick the whole Trilogy here, I can watch these movies back to back nonstop for days...literally.
    3. Point of no Return. (AKA The Assassin). OK...so this really isn't my 3rd favorite movie of all time...but I just loved Bridget Fonda to death in this movie so I'm showin her some love. "How about you kiss my ass right in the crack"...one of my favorite lines.

OK...so now I'm cheatin...I'd probably throw Return of the Dragon in at number 3. The Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris fight scene has got to be one of the best choreographed martial arts scenes ever.

• Ah crap Miro I read the subject and Matrix instantly came to mind so …

1. Matrix
    2. Black Hawk Down, I like the movies that take some reality in to account. And the song the plays when the fighting starts is pretty cool Barra Barra
    3. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.