PGDM colleges in Hyderabad

• The PGDM course duration spans for a period of 2 years wherein you learn about developing business and communication skills to make you reach the top of the corporate ladder. We offer a wide variety of specializations such as PG Diploma in management, international management, retail management, human resource management, and financial markets. IMT HYDERABAD is one of the top PGDM colleges in Hyderabad offering the best courses. Admissions open for PGDM courses. 100% Placement Record. 500+ Expert Faculty. PGDM Finance, PGDM Marketing.for more details visit our website.

• Hmm.

That's though, but I think would like to be Dream from Neil Gaiman's Sandman - particularly in the scene where he goes to the hell.

I just love the play of words in Sandman: A Hope in Hell

Lucifer - The million lords of hell stand arrayed about you. Tell us, why should we let you leave? You have no power here, for what power have dreams in Hell?"

Dream - You say that I have no power? Perhaps you speak truly. But — you say that dreams have no power? Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would Hell have if those imprisoned here could not dream of Heaven?"

• Either Carlos Slim Helu or Bill Gates, and I'd wire all of their money to myself.

I'd also sit around and think of some way to make them unable to get it back in court and such, likely going highly publicized with a press conference and proving that they were in the right state of mind and such.

Or hey y'know maybe I'd put myself as the sole recipient of their fortune in their will and then inject something that'll kill them off moments after they return to their body. Or make sure they die in a plane crash or something. Like go up in a private jet and sabotage it so it'd be sure to end badly.

Well, I'd spend a good deal of time thinking about the best way to do it. If there's no reason to kill them then I'd avoid it if possible.

• Real world: a teenager in love on a hot date with his perfect match g/f. you cant beat the 1st times, the hormonal storm, cloud of bliss.

Fantasy: Cpt Malcolm Reynolds !

Otherwise : i'd try to be myself for 24h… but thats wishfull thinking.

• Anyone for 24 hours? I'd be one of Supro's creations; Adrian in this case. Slam my huge cock inside Lana's pussy and giving her a creampie.

• alpensepp how about being the one to correct all my exams so i can finish my graduation first XD, god WHY did i thought being informatic engineer was a good idea'?? WHY????

• Right now? … Probably my Professor and I'd give myself a decent grade for my Bachelor Thesis (not even an A+)... because I have absolutely ZERO motivation to write it at the moment.

• I like that :D and too the Miracles. Events with astronomical odds of occurring, like oxygen turning into gold or me trying to speak english decently :P

:D I think I'm a little better in this language :D
    :cool: Creo que le estoy agarrando la mano a esto del ingles :cool:

• @'ymomy':

Jjejejeje I think did you mean :D
    :cool: I'm disappointed in you, Adrian. I'm very disappointed :cool:

I stand corrected, ok, how about…...

"The worlds smartest man poses no more threat to me than its smartest termite" :)

• @'fredfred5150':

@'ymomy':

I would choose to be the Dr. Manhattan and know all the earth…!! and all the universe If I had time n_n

Dr Manhattan is one of The Watchmen, if you don´t know him, go now to your comic store and buy The Watchmen from Frank Miller... It´s amazing, I just finished to read it and wowwww

I think the idea of this thread was real people rather than fictional characters, but Dr. Manhattan is very cool, never read the comic, but the movie was good (I'm dissapointed in you Jonathan, VERY dissapointed)

:dodgy: In that case I would like to be the most powerful person in Japan and eliminate the censorship law at all the mangas and animes
    :P at least for 100 years :P

@'fredfred5150':

(I'm dissapointed in you Jonathan, VERY dissapointed)

Jjejejeje I think did you mean :D
    :cool: I'm disappointed in you, Adrian. I'm very disappointed :cool:

• if it could be fantasy then i would choose god(hope no religious pp here) and transfer all my wish to my real self before the 24 hours r over, of course ill play a bit of bruce all mighty first :3 IYKWIM XD

• @'ymomy':

I would choose to be the Dr. Manhattan and know all the earth…!! and all the universe If I had time n_n

Dr Manhattan is one of The Watchmen, if you don´t know him, go now to your comic store and buy The Watchmen from Frank Miller... It´s amazing, I just finished to read it and wowwww

I think the idea of this thread was real people rather than fictional characters, but Dr. Manhattan is very cool, never read the comic, but the movie was good (I'm dissapointed in you Jonathan, VERY dissapointed)

• I would choose to be the Dr. Manhattan and know all the earth…!! and all the universe If I had time n_n

• I'd be Barack Obama, and do a crunked out hip hop video :D,

Or a high ranking US air force officer and divulge the existence of the Aurora hypersonic spyplane

• well i would choose to be the richest man in the world, i would enjoy the first 23h as well as i can and then i would TRANSFER a huge chunk of my personal account to myself(real self) before i wake up in the next morning and be myself again …. with the extra cash in my account :3 flies away lalala

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.