Steps To Setup Canon Pixma MG 2522 Pinter

• The first step is to make sure the seal is not broken while opening the canon printer. In case you find out the seal is broken then don’t unbox your printer and report it.

The next step is to make sure you take out all the materials along with the Canon Pixma printer while unboxing it for the process of Canon Pixma MG 2522 setup.

Now you need to place the printer carefully on the flat surface for the next steps.

The next step is to attach the cord to the power plug and other to the printer and switch on.

The next one is to download the driver from the renowned website and install it in the system which suits the best to your device in the process of Canon Pixma MG 2522 setup.

Make sure that you follow all the instructions properly to install the printer driver.

Once you are done with the above step now you need to run the print test so insert the A4 sheet in the printer tray and print if all goes well then it means your printer’s basic setup is completed.

• ok i'm closer, i guess. i had a dummy file called "Poser.exe" so i can install older content packs that looks for that file.
    PoserPro.exe is what is really used to load. renaming Poser.exe to Poser.exe.bak i no longer get the error.
    it seems to load the frames in 3ds Max, but i see no mesh. :-/

[edit] scaling was set to 0 by default. changing i now see the meshes. w00t!
    my animated scene doesn't seem to want to load. still scenes seem to load fine.

[attachment=2621]

• I'm still trying to find the "save" button for the mesh obj :D

• after seeing what Miro did (how to embed video?) with 3ds Max/RealFlow…
    i was set on using RealFlow for cumshots, saliva etc.

i can't get the plugin (Poser Fusion 2014 x64) to work in 3ds Max x64. says my Poser (x64) is invalid.
    uninstalling doesn't clear the borked settings. :@

had some limited success exporting from Poser as a COLLADA, and importing in 3ds Max 2014.
    i don't think the default import supports rigging, and the OpenCOLLADA plugin seems buggy.

really do want to get this working.

• Because LOADZ does what I need it to do. Setting up the Blender one takes time if you don't use it all the time ;)

• @'jbtrimar':

Blender has Liquid Simulation and it is free.

You posted a fluid simulation using that a while back…how come no more since then?

• Blender has Liquid Simulation and it is free.

• Realflow is fun :)

• What was the other fluid sim you were messing with HZR? You did a post about it a while back… cannot find it...

• Screw them, they want 2500 euro for a node locked version lol…

edit : that doesnt take away from the quality though, dont get me wrong :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.