How do I fix QuickBooks Error 1328?
To fix QuickBooks Error 1328, you can follow some necessary troubleshooting steps.
· Firstly you may visit the Explore section on your computer.
· Now open the C drive and then click Tools.
· Further, you can select the Folder option.
· Now you need to click View > select hidden files and folders.
· Finally, click Apply > Ok.
· Hereafter, right-click on config.msi and click Rename from the drop-down menu.
· Now add an extension .old at the end of the file name and hit Enter.
Hopefully, these steps will resolve QuickBooks update error 1328, and if it doesn’t, then you can try to reinstall the QB software. Firstly uninstall the existing version from the add/delete program and then visit the QuickBooks website and download the latest version. Alternatively, you can also download using CD or hard drive.
The quality of this set is fantastic. Some of the best I've seen from any artist! Both in story, poses and quality overall. Deffinately worth a buy. Same goes for Epoch's last set.
this was the work I was talking about on my earlier post Supro. I am about to give it a whirl. Wish me luck. haha