Wanna fix Cash App exchange issue? Talk with a Cash App Help delegate.

• Now and again an issue may create identified with the exchange. You may not set up to make it in view of the specific glitch. Regardless, you can utilize hacks recorded in the analyzing regions or you can watch narratives for approaches. In spite of that, you can chitchat with a Cash App Help team and discover answers for the issue.

• All depends on how much money you can afford to spend on your toolset. With less money I would definately go the route of Daz Studio with OctaneRender. Octane has recently increased price a bit due to the new version etc but it is still rather cheap compared to other options on the market.

If you got more money to spend then I say go for C4D and V-Ray, or get OctaneRender with the integrated plugin for it. The workflow is a bit different from the basic Daz/Poser workflow that lets you do quick renders while youre working in one application, so you would have to adjust a bit to that. It is not that hard to do however, and with a bit of a learning curve you should be able to do some good stuff in a short amount of time.

You could also take a look into Maya or 3Dsmax, they now have the same cloud stuff like Adobe does for their products, so you can pay them monthly instead of a massive bulk of cash every year for owning the product. Gives you a bit more flexibility in deciding which application is actually worth your money. I am not a big fan of Max or Maya due to their clumsy interface but those are the big players out there and you can do almost anything with these applications, some things better than with C4D, some not so much…

• @'Supro':

You should make the wording clear as it sounds different from what you're saying.

I didn't see it like that until I reread it XD

• You should make the wording clear as it sounds different from what you're saying.

• @'Supro':

From the 3DX Works Posting Guideline: Strictly NO material featuring underage (18 or under) persons. No images, no references, no links!

http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3

I didn't mean that the character wasn't 18+ in age, I meant that the scene was not sexual content for 18+ age! DX

• From the 3DX Works Posting Guideline: Strictly NO material featuring underage (18 or under) persons. No images, no references, no links!

http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.