Best Automobile Parts Nearby Me - Check The list Of Stores For Auto Parts

• Check out the Automobile Parts Nearby you and get the best one for your car or truck. We have unlimited parts. We provide the Store For Auto Parts so that you get this for your nearest one. We check the qualities of all the parts and take the test so that you will get the best with the good warranty period. If you want to know more about our services or the autoparts then can directly contact us by dialing our number we are 24*7 ready to help you. For further information visit our official website topautopartservice.com

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Ah. Didn't recognize it was her.

So is your focus on vidya characters?

Sorry, didn't notice your reply on the previous page. But yea, focused entirely on fanart at the moment…probably because I'm the most uncreative person around.

@'Veneri':

Well, if it ain't fun no use doing it ;) Very nice…love this sort of thing.

Exactly!

Here, have a thing.

• @'justabout':

It may not be the most erotic image I've done and the cum effects still need some work, but i certainly had fun with it.

Well, if it ain't fun no use doing it ;) Very nice…love this sort of thing.

• Ah. Didn't recognize it was her.

So is your focus on vidya characters?

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Who is this lovely creature?

That's Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. Her character doesn't fit my style very well, so I don't get to use her that often.

• Greetings. Glancing over your thread just now.

@'justabout':

Been pretty busy lately so only one thing to post. Enjoy.

Who is this lovely creature?

• It may not be the most erotic image I've done and the cum effects still need some work, but i certainly had fun with it.

Enjoy

• Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed it.

@'jbtrimar':

You could try the Instant Hair products at Renderosity. They are hair layers for Photoshop.

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks.

• You could try the Instant Hair products at Renderosity. They are hair layers for Photoshop.

• Awesome. I love it!

• Great paint effects for the fluid especially.

• Wanted to try out a more aggressive lighting setup with this. The shadows need a lot more work, but fuck it. Wasted enough time on this thing.

Really need to learn how to draw hair one of these days…

• Thanks render and twitch!

I've been dealing with a bit of a creative drought lately and my last image was a mess, so I didn't bother posting it. But here's a peek at a work-in-progress. Just need to figure out the hair, and add a little bit of moisture :D

• @'justabout':

First one down. The next shouldn't take nearly as long.

Rock on!

• Wow, these are all actually really good images. Definitely nice to see something different like these. :)

• @'justabout':

@'jbtrimar':

Your fluids are fantastic.

Well, um…not sure what to say to that. thanks? :P

I congratulate you on working and practicing hard enough to be able to create cum splatters that do not look like they were just pasted on ;)

• @'nacnac':

Nice work there, as usual.

Thanks nac.

@'jbtrimar':

Your fluids are fantastic.

Well, um…not sure what to say to that. thanks? :P

• Your fluids are fantastic. The image, lighting, body placement, all great.

• Nice work there, as usual.

• First one down. The next shouldn't take nearly as long.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.