Boost your Online Presence‎ - PPC Service India

• Inovies is Best PPC Management Company India, Our Pay Per Click PPC Management Services Company includes much more than running ads on AdWords for increasing awareness of your products or services in front of needy people. visit our website.

• I like her a lot. :heart:

@'tab1o9':

(Click thumb for fullsize)

• I'm not a fan of interracial action, but you have good ideas for posing and placing things in an environment always adds to an image IMO

welcome to the site, and dont be shy about posting!

• Thanks for all your tips. Been trying some of them and came up with this. As ever, all advice greatly received.

• @'tab1o9':

Hi all,
    I have been lurking here for a while and have loved seeing some of the stuff you guys are posting and thought I would share some of the things I have been doing.

Welcome all constructive criticism and advice :)

And here's another.

Good stuff indeed!
    ~GO

• nothing wrong with those efforts. Good stuff!

• Love it.
    And I agree with hzr, you should try to avoid that plastic look. Try doing what he's suggesting, just to see the results and compare.

• i use the reality plugin too. never can get them to looks this good tho very well done

• Looking really good. The poses are very nice. The things I would criticize is that the two guys look almost the same and the specular on the skin looks to be a bit too strong, giving a bit of a plastic look to the otherwise very good images.

Easy way to change the specular might be to just add some noise inside the specular map emulating pores on the skin and thus diffusing the reflections a litte.

Welcome btw, looking forward to see more from you :)

• Thanks!

I use Daz Studio with the Reality plug-in. I know Studio is considered a noob way of doing things but I'm still learning :)

• Awesome stuff man! What rendering software are you using? The results are fantastic.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.