Essay Writing Services

• Clara smith is part of the
    essay writing service segment at AllEssayWriter.com for 4+ years. clara is a former professor and online blogger. she has many published blogs on different student-only websites. she is also a 5-star writer.

• i've bundled & sent the final pdf, the images the credits.
    its all in the hands of Supro for distribution.

who is coordinating 2016 ? :p

• I added it but to be honest I think it looked better without: http://www.mediafire.com/view/wl2zcadckfv46cv/2015_Cover-v2_Credits_Full-Jan-v2.pdf

• No I can't because I don't have it. You're going to need to post it or PM it to me.

• Tiff can you add the version with the logo to the PDF?

• @'fredfred5150':

Sin I sent you a version with logo, can you add that one to the PDF?

Tiff is in charge of the .pdf

• I hadn't made a logo at the time I made my submission lol

Sin I sent you a version with logo, can you add that one to the PDF?

• I've no problem with the copyright as it is now. My logo is on my contribution and there are also the credits. I think that's enough.

• I just now noticed this project, thought maybe I could try something but maybe next year, if that's still a thing.
    And hey, the cover looks beautiful.

• @'Tiffany':

Here is the alternate cover, should be final version: http://www.mediafire.com/view/lkvqk5abdd…s_Full.pdf

the © is still there.

@'Tiffany':

I don't have nearly enough patience to try to explain copyrights to you. There isn't a single company on earth that copyrights each individual artist's work with a disclaimer per each artist. The publishing company copyrights all of the content on their respective authors behalves. That's why you see "© (company name)" and not "© John Smith, © Jane Doe, © IP Freely, © Dick McDicks, . . .and so on. . ."

It's an Affect3D calendar with Affect3D effectively as its publisher which serves as the legal entity rather than 13 individual different ones which makes little sense. What you also have to understand is that without copyright, which for some head scratching reason you seem to be terrified of, someone or any company could take anything contained within the calendar - be it the various artwork or the calendar design, and then reuse it in their own production and sell it and without those protections there's nothing you could do about it.

i see many points that dont compare here. i wont loose energy arguing with you.

@'Tiffany':

I strongly suggest Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND) is used.

yes.

• Here is the alternate cover, should be final version: http://www.mediafire.com/view/lkvqk5abdd6sfad/2015_Cover-v2_Credits_Full.pdf

I don't have nearly enough patience to try to explain copyrights to you. There isn't a single company on earth that copyrights each individual artist's work with a disclaimer per each artist. The publishing company copyrights all of the content on their respective authors behalves. That's why you see "© (company name)" and not "© John Smith, © Jane Doe, © IP Freely, © Dick McDicks, . . .and so on. . ."

It's an Affect3D calendar with Affect3D effectively as its publisher which serves as the legal entity rather than 13 individual different ones which makes little sense. What you also have to understand is that without copyright, which for some head scratching reason you seem to be terrified of, someone or any company could take anything contained within the calendar - be it the various artwork or the calendar design, and then reuse it in their own production and sell it and without those protections there's nothing you could do about it.

I strongly suggest Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND) is used.

• for one thing, copyright is automatic
    @wiki:

In all countries where the Berne Convention standards apply, copyright is automatic, and need not be obtained through official registration with any government office. Once an idea has been reduced to tangible form, for example by securing it in a fixed medium (such as a drawing, sheet music, photograph, a videotape, or a computer file), the copyright holder is entitled to enforce his or her exclusive rights.

and doesnt need to be otherwise stated.

but its attributed to its author - on whose authority did you label it © Affect3d ? to be consistant, you should attribute the label to each creator, and even then, ask them 1st.

We started the project with a wide distribution in mind, (c) sends the message that the calendar cannot be shared or copied to friends - its a promotional item, it should be shared and copied to friends.

Now, this is meant to be the Forumites calendar, i hope contributors & forumites to chime in.

Also, 2015 is a few weeks away, so dont delay.

• I like new cover, because the text doesn't hide any face. :)

• @'SinCyprine':

@'Tiffany':

@'SinCyprine':

hey !

would you please remove the copyright label from the calendar ?

cyprine

Why would I do that?

because i've asked you nicely ?
    copyright is not something you add lightly, some contributors are concerned about it and after exchanging with Supro, we find it will be better if you remove the copyright label.

if you have time, White-B has some concerns with the cover (see forum thread).

lets bundle this thing before 15th dec.
    cyprine

Creative Commons licenses are not an alternative to copyright. They work alongside copyright and enable you to modify your copyright terms to best suit your needs. (1) CC licenses are operative only when applied to material in which a copyright exists. (2)

In regards to that, I assume either Attribution-NoDerivs (CC BY-ND) or Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND) will be used? I'd suspect the latter to be the best of those two.

Unless you have something appropriate to add to that I don't see any reason to remove the Copyright notice.

In regards to Calendar text, it cannot be moved lower without throwing off the balance, in my opinion. If White-B + Morfium are concerned that the faces of their models are obscured then the pictures themselves could be recropped so that the faces are not obscured by the "Calendar" text but this would not be possible for White-B's as his render is at the extreme upper edge with no empty space to work with.

If balance being thrown off is acceptable, then a position such as this could be used:

Let me know which is preferred.

• You've copyrighted the calendar.
    Creative Commons is a protection enough and the calendar is free - and allows for more diffusion.

• Nice cover, but iwou ld put the word calender a bit lower, because some of the faces are covered by it.

• perfect !
    bundling it all and on its way to diffusion.

Thank you all for contributing - we now have out very own Affect3D calendar thanks to you !

• Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/view/9uba2gg2c4d8j92/2015_Cover_Credits_Full.pdf

I changed the cover a bit since the text was hard to read. There's also now a full credits page included along with the cover.

• thx for the tuto.
    no worries then Tiff, we just now need the final version with the cover.

added: updated Contributors

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.