PGDM colleges in hyderabad

• IMT HYDERABAD is one best PGDM college Hyderabad. The PGDM course offers dual specialization in traditional and high growth areas such as Media, Financial and Technology management. The campus, situated away from the city in a serene and modern environment with a technologically advanced facility. All the faculty of this institute are highly qualified and well experienced drawn from prestigious Business Schools. They have extensive industry experience and exposure. The institute also provides students with the knowledge which enables them to secure a placement of their choice or to start a business of their own. visit IMT HYDERABAD for more details.

• longyyy you're right I have seen too once a site with various images of this type, but these a friend sent it to my cell phone and seemed me cool :P

• Some really screwed up images and very easy to spot. There was a website with a whole lot of them that i can't recall the name of it ,if i find it i will post here.

• @'ymomy':

Good ones. But relatively easy to figure out. :)

Perspectives are fun.

• Good things happen when ppl do hentai while half asleep :D

• The position of the girls vagina in the second picture concerns me. It is waaay below her waist, strangely turned sideways and her thigh appears to be as thick as a sequoia.

• ok the first one the girl has 3 hands, the second one… cant see the prob, but the third one the girl's head turned 120º angle :P

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.