My Yahoo not receiving Emails: How to resolve the Issue?

• Yahoo not receiving emails is one of the most issues that mainly users face. It can easily be resolved though, still, users are argumentative by posting on several forums: My Yahoo not receiving emails, how to resolve it? If you are encountering such an issue, you must get in touch with one of our executives and get the issue fixed in time.

• @'Larry:

Making the breasts any larger results in them starting to look blocky, maybe facetted if the right word,

try adding a smoothing modifier and/or uping mesh resolution.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sc/mvpqnd1f7xgy7mc/AAAY3a3Wcq8tYNQZEZezTGSHa

• @'SinCyprine':

you're on the right tracks, keep dialing, keep rendering, keep learning :)

Thanks!

Now it's time for the last in this series, the Genesis 2 model. So here's Titania, Queen of the Titty Elves!:
    [attachment=2490]
    If anybody has been following along up till now, I'm sure this is exactly the kind of image you expected me to do next. ;)

Making the breasts any larger results in them starting to look blocky, maybe facetted if the right word, instead of smooth and round. I grabbed DieTrying's 128 morphs for G2F. Combining those with the regular Genesis 2 morphs I was able to get those nice plump areolae.

Well, that's it. From here I'll go on to create an actual pinup. Using actual lighting! Maybe even a background.

• you're on the right tracks, keep dialing, keep rendering, keep learning :)

• Ok, I've given V4.2 a try and here's the result. Let me introduce you to Tatana the Stacked Elf:
    [attachment=2485]
    This will probably be my only V4.2 character. Genesis & Genesis 2 are just so much easier to use.

Genesis 2 has its problems also and they're mainly due to DAZ. It's clear they'll crank out a Genesis 3 when they've cycled through all their named figures again. Another cycle and then Genesis 4. Before that happens I'll clearly be looking for an Exodus. ;)

[Edit]
    The default boob morphs for V4.2 were ass, so I downloaded DieTrying's 128 morphs for V4. It took me far too long to realize you had to go to the pose directory(The pose directory? Shit!)to find some scripts called injections to install them. Ugh! With genesis you just dial in any morph you want.

• I see no reason to not use genesis2. I have been using V4 till 2 years ago when genesis was already around and I am mixing genesis1 and 2 in my images regularly so you can call me rather unbiased towards one or the other figure.

But from the ease of workflow and the looks of the figure when posed the genesis2 figure is easily the best looking. Plus you wont have trouble using all the different clothing from the prior figures, which would be problematic the other way around.

If you are not a poser user, there is not alot of reason to be using V4 right now.

• @'SinCyprine':

but 1st things 1st, get Daz intalled & show us you 1st elven doll already !

OK. I'll post what I've done so far so you guys can see where I'm at.

Here's Boobsey the Busty Elf. I reserve the right to change her name later.
    [attachment=2482]
    This is using Genesis and V5 as the base. That Area 51 Gray mat was more bluish and silver in the workspace viewport. I thought it would give her an exotic look. Once rendered it looks too alien and, well, gray. I'll change it to a more natural looking color later.

The breasts are about half way between Yulia and Tiffany. I hadn't originally intended to go this large with them, but I guess it's my other head that has the artistic vision. :)

Now that you see what direction I'm trying to go, does anyone have any general advice on making the boobs more attractive or input on what I would need to duplicate this starting with a V4.2 base?

[Edit]
    Ok, I've changed her surface shader. I think this looks a lot better.
    [attachment=2483]

• The latest version of daz comes with genesis (2 ?) and you probably even have some elven ears morph straight out of the box. And genesis figures are great, easy to use, versatile… (browse the forum).

Daz is easy to handle and you'll get your 1st images in no time - but as for what is the best... it will definitly depend on how you envision your character.
    Maybe you'll want to browse around sharecg for some free props to outfit your doll.
    Maybe you wont be able to resist that chain mail bikini you've seen on Daz marketplace / renderosity... warning: daz is free, but that lil hobby can become very expensive when you start buying stuff !

The next step that can bring you closer to your very own vision will be mastering the tools: textures, morphs, give a shot at sculping...

but 1st things 1st, get Daz intalled & show us you 1st elven doll already !

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.