How Would Facebook Help To Report Fake Facebook Account?

• Are you facing problems in recognizing the fake Facebook account? If you are one of those Facebook account holders who are facing problems due to fake Facebook account, you should go to center officially where you would come across the necessary troubleshooting information and guidance that you have to implement with care. https://email-how.com/facebook-customer-service-phone-number-troubleshoot/

• thats why i said trying to flame a war :D

• Ok ok i will begin with

weightlifting: why that only because of one person: samantha wright

Second is Woman Volleyball: You know why? Spandex shorts and iron hard trained butts.

Third is Woman Soccer, but that´s because i have a frend play it and i´m happy for her passion in playing it and i´m happy for the team.

I for myself choose sport in fitness center to get my body stronger and i hope i will get strong without looking like a bodybuilder..-.-!
    I want to fight grizzlys on a mounten ^^
    But fucking hell, dit anyone of you entered a fitness center… i mean it´s pure horror for a man .. so much perfect looking woman there.. it´s so hard to train if you look around...-.-! woman are bad .. realy bad and they know it what they do to you.

in honor katzekage

• Absolutely, I was just giving you a hard time. The sport is easy to approach by all, which I think helps. All you need is a ball. The rules are relatively easy, requires no special equipment if you were looking to get a pick up game going.

• well u can always have rugby or fighting sport, but u have to agree even with all the flaws it has, there is something magical about football that makes the entire world loving it :3, something that no other sport ever did…

• American Football, you know the one where people don't flop around and fake being injured (@ myself : P ). Its quick, tactical, and violent. So many aspects of this sport that I love it would take the better part of a day to put it in writing. Its also a ton of fun to play.

Ultimate Frisbee, one of the most fast paced sports out there. Constant running, throwing and catching. Fun to play and watch.

• ….. thats too booring, :P i know im being selfish but i had to say it XD

• I like watching snooker on tv, big tournament in the uk at the moment, something about the pace of that game just hypnotizes me, plus because the matches are so long I can do other things like shopping or cleaning without really missing anything

• football !!!!!

ps: worldwide football, not the silly american one :P (trying to flame a war :3)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.