Why Is My Verizon email not responding properly?

• Facing an issue related to the Verizon email on windows is very frustrating. However, it can be fixed out easily by your own. If you are encountering the issue of Verizon email not working on windows 10, no need to get fret. You can get in touch with the technical experts who are available on a 24-hour basis.

• administrators

base for S/Ayako is Aiko4 with V4++ plus custom morph in zbrush
    base for Tara is just V4, V4++ plus custom morph in zbrush

I do you use NGM for boob movement

• thnks all for your info now i just have to wait a few weeks and i can buy the G4E lol

• There's a specific one I use for breast morphs, it's an injection I think. Let me open mine up and see what it's called… Here you go: http://www.daz3d.com/ngm-for-v4

• @'saito':

ok thnks, just one thing.. i have the morphs ++ for v4 how can i get the breast to look that good. i mean i can max out (breast size) but it just dont look good

Same as you asked : How can I drive a car ? I started the engine, but it doesn't move !!!

Sorry … just joking :angel:
    I'm pretty sure you can find your way just playing here and there with V4++ breasts morphs ;)

• ok thnks, just one thing.. i have the morphs ++ for v4 how can i get the breast to look that good. i mean i can max out (breast size) but it just dont look good

• They're custom morphs.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.