PayPal.com Activation Card | PayPal Prepaid Card Activation

• Perform PayPal.com Activation Card, with the help of expert’s advice, with very simple, if we follow the simple steps. They will guide you in a very easy manner to go forward, as we all know how emails are playing their role in this era. Only you have executed PayPal Card Activation. In case having any issue connects with us for PayPal Prepaid Card Activation. And we will revert back to you in a few minutes.

• Sometimes I think I got stuck at 16… uh, I mean 19. Forever young... well, there are situations that requires me to act like an adult... but most of times is enough being a 19 years old adult. I think it will be that way until I have children.

• It depends really. When at work, or shopping, I tend to act more mature for my age. Always speaking properly, ensuring I'm polite and sensible.

But with friends and family, I act younger, that's when I feel I'm part of the 'Forever 18' crowd, even it it feels much more difficult to keep that kind of pace these days.

• I think I act much older than I am mostly. But when I'm with closest friends or with family, sometimes I loose my shit and act like I'm 8 again xD

• I refuse to act my age, and I will not ever ever! :dodgy:

:D I am mature on certain things, like work, but when it comes to my everyday life, I'm a joker, the username is not just a name, I really am a jester :sleepy:

then again I joke around at work to, fuck it. :P

• I will be 18 forever, this is due to my childish nature. I don't think its a bad thing though, I'm easily entertained and believe at every point in life if your not having fun then why bother?

I don't know, hard to explain I guess… also I will play hockey until the day I die so I better stay young lol

• I'm the forever young type. I've never been completely wild so my demeanor is always pretty calm. When I say forever young it's because I don't care much for the "I'm too old for that" line older people start to use.

I like to run, jump, kick, climb, fight…etc. The day I'm too old to do something will be the day I simply can't do it. It won't be because I've reached some kinduva invisible age related milestone in which I'm supposed to just say I can't do that shit anymore.

I'm not going to reveal my age, but I can say that I'm solidly into middle age. But when people that don't know me try to guess my age, they usually say early to mid 20's. The way I carry myself, the way I look, the energy I have...I'm just youngish. And I believe it's because of the way I look at aging. It isn't something I use like a "good excuse" to be lazy or lack passion. My appetite for learning and being physically fit is the same as it was when I was in college and it shows.

• I was an old man since my teens, but find myself regressing.

• I've always been really mature for my age. I was still doing all kinds of crazy stuff when I was young, but I was always very mature for my age.

• I will be 18 till I die, but I can be reasonable and chilled, so I hope it is a good mix of sorts :)

• I tend to act older, but I have my… regressions.

While I'm online all bets are off!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.