How to Get Rid Of Gmail Not working on iPhone 6?

• Are you facing the issue of Gmail not working on your iPhone 6? Well, it’s a common issue as most of the iPhone users have been facing for the last couple of days. If you are not able to fix the issue of Gmail not working on iPhone on your own, it is advisable to get in touch with our technical team who can provide you the best solution to fix the issue in time.

• Technology is a tool, but unlike most tools, it's one that collects information about you and hour habits. For that reason I think it's worth knowing the ins-and-outs of the technologies we use.

• Good question, I don’t really need to know how things work, I do need to know what buttons to push to get results needed.

Like everyday life, I don’t need to know how a vacuum cleaner works internally but I do need one that can vacuum rugs and hardwood equally well. If it breaks or is not doing what I need, post on the vacuum cleaner boards for assistance…. ;) (Bad analogy I suppose)

Something like ZBrush for instance, I don’t need to know or care what the program is doing under the covers but I do need a full understanding of its capabilities in order to shell out $$ for it, then I need to spend lots of time to learn the buttons to push/click in the application in order to get my desired result.

For me its what things in tech are needed to get results in 3DX at higher levels of quality is what I am most interested in.

• "You need to know WHY things work on a starship."

• Admiral James T. Kirk, U. S. S. Enterprise, Wrath of Khan

• Both…but as I get older I find that I'm more concerned with how shit works. I'm a pretty logical person (most of my friends say I'm the most logical person they've ever met), but I've always had problems with higher-level math so I have problems applying my logic in ways that are meaningful to me. Hopefully I can remedy that...I've got the desire, I just need to develop a way of learning math that will allow me to "get it".

I completely believe in that quote from above. Boy do I believe in that. Sums up my attitude towards life 100%. I think most of us are caught up in a meaningless circle that leads nowhere. We work for the sake of working, have babies because that's what people do, and do our best to obtain material things, then we die...

7 billion people on this planet and only a small percentage truly working on technology and science. Yet we all consider advances in science and technology as advancement to our civilization. Just think if all of us were more focused on science and technology. I bet we'd be a lot further along as a civilization than what we are now.

Religious people can be some of the worst people imo...many have no desire to explore and wave off anything scientific that contradicts their beliefs. They feel they have all the answers to life. My family is very religious...they find my take on religion flat-out wrong. I've tried to explain to them that my faith is actually strengthened by what I know of science. I don't believe that there is simply a God, but I do believe that there COULD be a divine entity out there somewhere... Why? because I've seen too many inexplicable coincidences. Enough so that I believe a divine entity COULD have orchestrated how things work and come together. However, I don't believe that there HAS to be a God or that it would be considered a God in the traditional sense. For me the mere chance that there is a God is enough...to me that's faith.

How does that tie into Science and Technology? Because to me, it actually gives my life more meaning than theirs. While they are sitting around with their nose in a bible claiming that they know what life is all about...I'm still hungry, I'm still looking for answers, I still have the desire to learn, explore, ask questions. If anything, those answers are out there in all that space we've yet to explore. I'll live my life believing that the possibility for the answers I seek lie beyond what we've already learned, beyond the ground we stand on, beyond the fairy-tales some hold as truth. I need advancements to science and technology in order to answer my questions...and therefore I'm all hands on-board for helping to further those advancements.

I look up into the sky sometimes and I can't believe that with 7billion minds we are still stuck on this planet. There are 7billion minds, but most ain't usin em. Most are simply a drain on the planet waiting for someone else to come up with some new shit.

On a positive note, I don't feel religion is all bad. I was very religious as a kid and therefore I believe in being a "good" person. It's better to have some structure VS chaos, and that's what I believe religion serves to accomplish. It was actually my interpretation of Bruce Lee's martial arts philosophy that broke religion's hold on me....but that's another story.

• Fascinating !
    also, a concern:

“We've arranged a global civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces.”

― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.