How long I need to wait to Get My Money Back from Cash App?

• If you make a request for a refund here to the merchant to Get My Money Back from Cash App. Then, you must have to wait for 8-10 days. Usually, the merchant verifies your request first, and then initiate your refund. Once, Cash app receives your refund, then it will take 2-5 working days to show your refund into your source of payment.

• @'SinCyprine':

according to ign article, the video above showcases Mackevision vfx work (one of many vfx company working on the show).

There are almost always more than one company working on the VFX parts of a show or movie. There are several reels from Pixomondo on their work for the GoT, those were the ones I had in mind. This video reminded me of them :)

• WOW! I had no idea that CGI was so prevalent in the show. I knew of the obvious ones (dragons, magic, etc.) but wow… just wow. This must be where a lot of the filming budget goes.

I started reading the books (on the second one now). I would have loved for HBO to build the scene of the Eyrie at night, upon Catelyn's first arrival with Tyrion and Bronn. In the show they just show up at daytime and the next thing you know they're standing in Lysa's court. In the book, there's a very detailed account of what the Eyrie looks like at night, with each watch tower above the previous looking like a star in the night sky. Catelyn almost loses her footing on the treacherous ascent, led by a bastard girl. It would have been a breathtaking view using CGI.

• Nice find. As much cgi as it is, they are doing a good job of forging it so you wont really notice it.

• @'Sol':

Too bad the company (Pixomondo) responsible for a lot of the VFX is well known for being complete asses towards the freelancers they hire, by not paying them, at all. Absolutely disgusting.

according to ign article, the video above showcases Mackevision vfx work (one of many vfx company working on the show).

• Too bad the company (Pixomondo) responsible for a lot of the VFX is well known for being complete asses towards the freelancers they hire, by not paying them, at all. Absolutely disgusting.

• Pretty impressive stuff, Usually It ruins the experience for me when I know how it's made, but some of that I wouldn't have even guessed was cgi. Then again with the biggest television budget ever its not too surprising they can pull all of this off.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.