custom embroidery digitizing services in USA

• Super Embroidery Digitizing offers you avail the professional embroidery digitizing services all over the USA. We have teams of expert digitizers who can capable of providing embroidery digitizing services without any limitations or boundaries. Our working procedures always meet the standards. Our quality services enhance the identity and value of your brand. In the fast-growing environment of the 21st century, we are still the most updated ones. Our professional training helps our team to cope up with the challenges to changes. Avail the best experience of embroidery digitizing with us, with affordable prices.

• Hmm I like this thread. =D I would love to explore lands before they were civilizations. Just in their pure untouched form, the Andes, Northwest Territories, Dakotas etc.. Maybe join up on a quest with a tribe, and just indulge with what life was before things changed.

• I'd go back in time to the year 2000 and stock up on the Oreo Os cereal.

You guys think way too big.

• @'c0dist':

In true American fashion, I would go back in time and save those people from Tiffany's rule and use WMD's against her otherwise unstoppable army. Then I would leave them all in disarray to fight amongst themselves for who should assume leadership, until finally the strongest group among them (a dictatorial, terrorist cult) wins and they all wish I had never come. Meanwhile, back in the current times, I smugly tweet my humanitatian deeds and collect millions of likes and followers. Maybe even collect a peace prize.

excelent !

would use c0dist new found celebrity about those event to cater tourism in the now dictatorial banana nations, import out-of-plane tabacco & funny plants and sell as the new exotic thing to smoke in high society while talking about that nobel prize.

• In true American fashion, I would go back in time and save those people from Tiffany's rule and use WMD's against her otherwise unstoppable army. Then I would leave them all in disarray to fight amongst themselves for who should assume leadership, until finally the strongest group among them (a dictatorial, terrorist cult) wins and they all wish I had never come. Meanwhile, back in the current times, I smugly tweet my humanitatian deeds and collect millions of likes and followers. Maybe even collect a peace prize.

• I would first go massively into debt building an ironman suit here in the present. Except… sexy and stylish and without a lot of the advanced thingies, just completely impervious to anything in the ancient world and with enough stuff to kill pretty much anyone back then. And uh... maybe goddess-like.

And then I take something readily available nowadays such as aluminum and trade it for something highly valuable now like gold or platinum and then completely recover my debt and become filthy rich and continue said trades so I can build up a massive army in the ancient time.

And then... I start taking back schematics and mineral deposit information, weather data, and such and begin building advanced weaponry back there... or maybe I could just buy in bulk here from some arms dealer and take it back there, that might be easier... either way, I'd send them out with tanks and fully automatic weapons and they'd totally crush any opposition. And then eventually they conquer the world, but I imagine that'll take awhile. A couple decades?

While that's going on I start bringing back other modern tech and setting it up there. No WMD's though, they don't need to know about that crap...

I'd nip all the current major religions in the bud before they even begin and largely abolish it, only keeping it around as a cultural history. And uh... I'd focus on education, and definitely bring computers and electricity and such back there.

Just think how far the world would be now if there were no dark ages and thousands of years ago the world was introduced to current level technology. Won't have to worry about global warming either cause that shit will have never happened.

And of course I'll bring back current knowledge of genetics and spring forward research for that too. If I'm lucky I might even manage to become biologically immortal.

Fun times...

Come to think of it maybe I'll make something like Cylons. You never know who you can trust but a machine will never betray you. Ironic when referencing Cylons, I know.

• Take back technology from time and be worshipped as a god :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.