Where is your Cash App Refund?

• As soon as the Cash app receives your refund, then the funds will automatically appear in your Cash app balance if you make transactions through debit card or Cash app balance. If you make a transaction through the bank account or credit card, then you will get a Cash App Refund into the bank account and credit card accordingly. If you have any issues, then feel free to contact us.

• does mongobongo post in here?

I wonder how much he makes. He's the one churning out the most stuff it seems, and his style is very easy to watch. Some of his stills are probably the best I've seen… so I'm guessing he could be the one earning the most. Too bad he's not doing animations though...

• @'fredfred5150':

Kinda limits any potential customers options :D

Maybe a little haha :D

• true words. just do it, just thinking about how it could be wont bring you any step further

i asked around a lot of people whats their masterplan… for example the affect3d guys, mongobongo (which also provides my stuff on his site now), gazukull... and and and... then i made my decision :)

• Take a look at the 2d artists and try to emulate it with 3d stuff. Try creating a short story for example and have a bit of sex in it, maybe some humor, or some kind of "moral to the story" and put it out there. Make a few of that type and once you feel comfortable with tackling a bigger series of images or even a short story etc, just create one and put it up for sale.

Stop wondering if you can do it, just do it :) I speak from experience, as I waited for the better part of two years to finally get my act together and start creating something worthwhile and not just testrenders.

• yeah. i gotten requests i didn't really want to do but most of the time it isn't that bad.

just wish i knew how get some business out of this. :huh:

• @'DoubleDirk':

I'm sure it's because I only have one character (2 in the works still…smh) that most people aren't too fond of. Oh well I still like doin it lol.

You just read my thoughts about offering commissions myself in the sense that: "I'll make anything you want as long as its cute blondes giving head or anal"

Kinda limits any potential customers options :D

• I also never really offered comissions, but I got some requests here and there, so there is might an interest… or they only want to get some free pics.^^
    But the idea itself would be nice... a hobby you can earn some extra money with. Especially because I plan to get a new system.

• I hear that lol it would be awesome to make a little extra doing 3DX. I get caught up on small details too much to put together a full set. I would like to still at some point. Who knows lol. I have never gotten any inquiries about my art or commissions. I'm sure it's because I only have one character (2 in the works still…smh) that most people aren't too fond of. Oh well I still like doin it lol.

• lol, I can sympathize, despite offering commissions at ridiculously cheap rates, no-one has bitten thusfar.

Then again I'm not super-interested in doing it, so it balances out I guess :D

• i have say. i'm trying to make money with 3dx but i seem to not be able to.

i have gotten a couple of commissions but usually about 4 and then nothing for months. i made a image set and didn't make much money off that either.

i'm guessin. i'm just to different then everyone else because i really don't see what i'm doing wrong. i would like to make money doing this but i just don't know how :(

• @'Carl246':

I wonder if anyone has ever thought of getting in touch with erotic authors to see if they could collaborate with them. I personally write Futa tales. At least, I have been for the past seven months, and some of them would make great graphic comics.

I wonder if I should make the first move and look for an artist who would be prepared to do something like this. It needs some thought.

Carl

A couple of authors here do collaborate with artists, there's no rules about who should contact who first, but there's no guarantee you get to work with your favourite.

• @'miro':

yes, using sexvilla 2 or SFM is an option and probably the easiest to animate with, 2 possible issues though

Firstly the quality isn't there yet, at least I don't see it competing with production animation yet, there's been some great works done with it, but I don't think to the standard where enough people would pay for it… it could be due to the fact that the artists involved haven't refined their animations, because it's a hobby for them. Some works have come fairly close though, so with some work the software may be capable.

The second issue is copyright, lots of SFM animation is based on copyrighted characters, which are out of the question for works for sale (not a problem if you use your own chars, I believe), I'm not sure of the status on sexvilla produced animation though, would have to check their terms and conditions to see if they allow it.

Thanks for the reply Miro, it's appreciated. I suppose there is a further option for authors as well and that would be to use still photo's of the story. I've seen some pretty impressive art work on this site and placing the text within these pictures would be a simple task for those authors. It would feel and look like a graphic comic, and I think it has possibilities.

I wonder if anyone has ever thought of getting in touch with erotic authors to see if they could collaborate with them. I personally write Futa tales. At least, I have been for the past seven months, and some of them would make great graphic comics.

I wonder if I should make the first move and look for an artist who would be prepared to do something like this. It needs some thought.

Carl

• administrators

yes, using sexvilla 2 or SFM is an option and probably the easiest to animate with, 2 possible issues though

Firstly the quality isn't there yet, at least I don't see it competing with production animation yet, there's been some great works done with it, but I don't think to the standard where enough people would pay for it… it could be due to the fact that the artists involved haven't refined their animations, because it's a hobby for them. Some works have come fairly close though, so with some work the software may be capable.

The second issue is copyright, lots of SFM animation is based on copyrighted characters, which are out of the question for works for sale (not a problem if you use your own chars, I believe), I'm not sure of the status on sexvilla produced animation though, would have to check their terms and conditions to see if they allow it.

• Hi everyone, I write short stories and would like to see those stories turned into mini animated movies. How realistic do you think this is?

As you all probably know, whenever an author writes a story he or she has a few options once it's finished. We can release it as just an eBook or we can do several other things such as releasing it as a paper back or an audio book. The only media missing at the moment for these stories is a movie, animated or real life.

Real life would seem out of our reach, especially when you consider all the censors that are in place at companies like Amazon and so forth. In addition, some of the stories I write would need special affects and that would require a good budget to start it off. However, it seems to me that an animated version of said books is a viable option and one that hasn't been explored as of this moment.

When I say animated, I'm referring to established programs such as Sexvilla 2 and others that do pretty much the same thing. I've seen some very good short movies using these programs and I can't help thinking that there's money to be earned in this field. Unfortunately, I'm not the kind of person who could create such movies as I'm not tech minded, but I've seen people on these forums who could do what I'm suggesting.

Any thoughts?

Carl

• I've been making a steady income from it for the past couple of years now. Its averages out to having a part time job if you have a list of steady clients. While I don't consider it a full time job. It is a nice way to get a little extra pocket change from time to time.

• I'm sure as the market grows so will the money to be made. I started doing 3DX just for fun & because I love it. I've been trying to get commissions for my mainstream graphics work for about a year, so far zero, in the last month I've gotten two commissions for 3DX work. For me, I enjoy it so much it's like getting paid to play & have fun. If your doing it just for the money, well good luck, if you truly love what you're doing it won't matter if you get paid or not. Even if I never make a penny off this, I'll still keep making it.

• I've been thinking to jump ship, making content and try to sell it to survive. Been offering commissions for a while, but then again, this is just a hobby. So I stick with it.

• People who put their stuff up for sale clearly do. Someone that just posts their stuff on tumblr or deviantart or something probably don't, unless they do commissions.

• Thanks for all the replies so far. One cool thing I've noticed about artists here is that you post a lot of your work for free so that we the fans and other artists can appreciate it. You guys are also really good at helping each other out and sharing stuff you've learned with other artists which is nice to see. :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.