PGDM Course in Hyderabad

• The PGDM in Finance Management is suitably designed to take advantage of the emergent financial sector. The course prepares you for relatively new finance-associated jobs that are finding their way in the new digitized world. IMT HYDERABAD provides the best PGDM Course in Hyderabad. We train our students to master both the technical & management aspects of the business. IMT is Imparting contemporary subjects and contents with a special focus on analytical and research skills for better decision making. Visit our website for more details.
    alt text

• Good to see you back mate! looking forward to whatever comes next.

• Happy to see you again.Your Jenny Model is great.I hope to see new pics from Fiona too.
    Will you post again pictures on your blog?

• Well its been a while , i have been very busy with work and other things in life and haven't done much 3D , but made one the other day and thought i would post here.

Image is of My 3D Jenny Model and is rendered with Poser Pro .. called Cockerella and basically shes hungry for cock …lol

• Tons of changes, and Sarah looks most impressive. =D

• very nice, worth using the last couple of MB of my data allowance to download :D

• Here is a better render of sarah and i gave back her original hair. This render took 5 hours + 30mintues and still has some white specks that need fixing , probably another 1-2 hours would have done the trick , but its a a lot better now.. No post editing , just render!

[attachment=1099]

• I'm quite interested in seeing more of the nude Sarah render when your finished.

• administrators

I agree she looks really hot now plus the shape of her boobs looks a lot better vs how they look in the avatar, maybe it's just the angle

• Putting girls in a classical background always makes 'em hotter and more beautiful, dunno why

• I'd say the shadowy areas (in the arch, upper right of the image) still looks too noisy for me.

The hair still looks too fake, but that's probably unavoidable. I would definitely tweak the eye materials though. I generally expect a little more specular highlights on them.

• @'Jimjim':

Nice, but I agree it definitely could use an extra hour or so on the skin. Which is a shame since its the most important part and everything else is pretty much finished rendering.

Thanks mate! yeah a couple more hours should do the trick or i may change a few settings that could bring it closer even quicker.

• Nice, but I agree it definitely could use an extra hour or so on the skin. Which is a shame since its the most important part and everything else is pretty much finished rendering.

• Another Test render with Sarah this time Render took 3hr 5min , i will resume and see what it looks like for a few hours more..

[attachment=1081]

@'miro':

looking better already. yeah most of the high end renderers have photographic parameters
    surprised the render was so quick, I thought Lux was on the slow side, maybe you've got a fast machine
    and looking forward to how Fiona develops

Thanks Miro , yeah it didn't take that long , and i do have a fast machine.

I am working on Fiona at the moment and have changed her hair and think she looks very hot now , and once i have some images i will put them up.

• administrators

looking better already. yeah most of the high end renderers have photographic parameters
    surprised the render was so quick, I thought Lux was on the slow side, maybe you've got a fast machine
    and looking forward to how Fiona develops

• @'munrah':

You have annonce your last set 3 day ago on your blog and always nothing.I'm worried.

Don't worry man , im still alive just very busy!

Thought i would try Daz/Reality/Lux to see what my models look like.
    I used my Model Sarah with a different hair style to the one i used in her current series using PoserPro. She looks a little different in Daz than Poser and this render was stopped after 72 minutes. Its not too bad , i think once i get my head around it , i can make better renders.

What i noted after this first image with lux!

Being a photographer , i like the photographic parameters that lux has, they work in a similar way ,so it wasn't much to understand.

One thing i realized is the aperture(f-spot)settings don't directly relate to the real world ,because i opened the aperture at f2.8 to get a shallow depth of field but it didn't do a thing ..lol

I guess i will have to set depth of field in Daz first , which is a pity ,would have been great to change DOF and see changes as you change aperture!

I didn't use image based light (IBL) for this image , but will with next and post it here. This image i used the sunlight and sky.

[attachment=1075]

@'miro':

shes' looking good, personally I prefer the girl in your avatar, her hair looks better, plus she's cuter and her boobs are rounder and bigger :) … but that's just my preference, I'm sure this girl will have her fans as well

Thanks Miro , this is only the first round of modelling with her , by the time im finished tweaking her , she will look a little different and better.

@'fredfred5150':

I'm liking what I see so far, the bob cut is a little too severe, but thats just my personal taste

I know what you mean with the hair , im not too happy with that aspect of her yet and that is one thing with her that will change!

• You have annonce your last set 3 day ago on your blog and always nothing.I'm worried.

• administrators

shes' looking good, personally I prefer the girl in your avatar, her hair looks better, plus she's cuter and her boobs are rounder and bigger :) … but that's just my preference, I'm sure this girl will have her fans as well

• I'm liking what I see so far, the bob cut is a little too severe, but thats just my personal taste

• @'matthacker':

Using shadows and occlusion will help get rid of that flat look. It's very noticeable on the hair and the curve under the breasts.

Yes i know that , i was more interested with thoughts on the subject , but i will render some more different ones with more "life" in them when i get some time..

thanks for your thoughts

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.