Cant login to cash app

• Some times its very hard when you cant login to cash app account on your device, visit the article to understand how you can do it.

• My Power: Pure Empathetic Manipulation

1. The power, by choice, to feel another living beings emotion.
    2. The power, by choice, to project my current state of emotion into another being and make them feel what I feel.
    3. The power, by choice, to physically feel what another living being is feeling.
    4. The power, by choice, to project what I'm physically feeling into another being and make them feel what I feel.

It would be limited to 5 feet, and I could control the magnitude of the feelings to a large degree.

So if I was in a fight, I'd be able to discern where my opponent was hurting the most, and keep attacking that area. I wouldn't have to feel all of his pain, since I could control the magnitude, and of course I could just stop the link whenever I chose to. If I was getting my ass kicked, I could project my pain into my opponent and even the odds.

Sex would have the potential to be pretty damn fun too. I could feel exactly what my partner was feeling and where. I'd know and feel what she felt when I did certain things. I could also make her feel what I was feeling…no fake orgasms for you bitch! My orgasm is your orgasm.

I can think of a lot of useful applications for the emotional side too, but I'm just too lazy to post them right now. I think it'd be a pretty interesting power.

• If I were to be really specific, I'd want the power to always have the exact amount of money I need to buy something. Would never have to worry about money again, so what I earn from work would never be touched, and keep gaining interest.
    Only downside is that I imagine it could look rather odd if I buy a car, and have to keep reaching into my pocket to pull out more stacks of £20 bills.

If not that, I would like something similar to Mistique. Being able to alter my appearance. But rather than just making myself look like other people, it would be at a more advanced level, being able to manipulate specific parts of my body.
    Don't like my hair? Instantly change it into a brand new style.
    Scar on my cheek, runs finger over gone!

• @'Aspect':

About clubs - I don't go to clubs because I hate the atmosphere and the music.

Why do you 'hate' it?

I have no problems communicating with girls, but it seems I did something wrong, as I didn't actually have a GF yet

Confidence is being rooted in who you truly are and knowing what you have to offer. This is coming from someone who has been in that same boat.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

@'Aspect':

I already have a super-power. I'm invisible to females.

So at a club you're one of those who just kinda stands back and watches?
    Or do you talk to gals but can't close the gap before they lose interest?

I actually meant that as a kind of a joke, but I suppose some of it is true.
    I have no problems communicating with girls, but it seems I did something wrong, as I didn't actually have a GF yet :)
    About clubs - I don't go to clubs because I hate the atmosphere and the music.

• @'Aspect':

I already have a super-power. I'm invisible to females.

So at a club you're one of those who just kinda stands back and watches?
    Or do you talk to gals but can't close the gap before they lose interest?

• I already have a super-power. I'm invisible to females.

• I would just want multiple penis of variable sizes and the ability to jizz several gallons at once.

Nothing too crazy.

• Ars Magna.

Latin for Great Work. It is the spell in which alchemist would achieve their goal of simulation of the world inside the mind. With Ars Magna, they can bring out thoughts into the real world, essentially, making those who can accurately simulate or mold the real world would be able to control it.

If that's too OP, I'll go with Vector Change instead.

• Personally I would love flight and the ability to breath under water. Would be an awesome going on holiday combo.
    If I was actually a super hero I think I'd be a bit weird and want something defensive, like crazy fast reactions or the ability to create a shield to protect people.

• @'Jimjim':

I guess Time-Stop classifies god like :)

Probably telekinesis, or is that also too godlike?

I guess breathing under water would be good.

Every one of those you mentioned is fine…

• i'll go with a very human power: Transgression.
    Then, i'll transgress Tiff's limitation, give Dr Manhatan's power to Fred & and Time travel to Jim (why settle for time-stop only).
    Finally i'll go drink a Pan Galactic gargle balster watching the Unvivers end at Miliways.

• K, guess I'll go for some kind of cross between Wolverines regenerative power and the Hulks strength (without the anger management issues :D)

Probably not the most practical powers, but I'm sure I could find a use for them

• I guess Time-Stop classifies god like :)

Probably telekinesis, or is that also too godlike?

I guess breathing under water would be good.

• Nopeeee… too god-like. But it's not like there isn't a ton to choose from.

• So I can't have Dr. M's powers? :(

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.