Did Cash App Customer Service cancel the transaction?

• Canceling a transaction on the Cash app is very tedious because it works on a direct deposit, so you can’t get a cancel option here. But, you can navigate your activity feed from the Cash app dashboard to look for pending payment. If you find anyone, then harness on it, and check the receipt to get Cancel option. If still have any doubts then, use Cash App Customer Service.

• I wanted to show a side by side, sorta, of Octane/Reality-Lux/Firefly IDL. Reality keeps bombing out at the moment, so I only have Octane Demo and Poser Firefly IDL. Both images are raw renders.

Speed difference is tremendous.
    Octane = 10 minutes
    Firefly = 2 hours

The machine I am rendering this on is a Dell XPS 420. Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit with 8 gig of RAM. Intel Core 2 Quad CPU [email protected] GHz. Video card is nVidia GeForce GTS 450. The machine is 6 years old.

The images are different sizes because Octane did not want to render at 1200x1553. My video card was nice back when SWOTR went live.

• @'fredfred5150':

@'knight77':

I read that the graphic unit on the i7 4770 is good for small games at 50fps, and that you would need a graphic card if you want to play on hd and stuff, but I haven't found something on how to activate it and run applications interfaces like Poser and Octane with it.

If you mean what I think you mean…

Your cpu graphic unit only functions if there is no graphics card present, once you install a graphics card, your OS switches over to using that, as far as I know theres no way to run both at once.

You assumed correct :)
    too bad it doesn't work with both.
    There is an un-used graphic unit… what a waste

• @'knight77':

I read that the graphic unit on the i7 4770 is good for small games at 50fps, and that you would need a graphic card if you want to play on hd and stuff, but I haven't found something on how to activate it and run applications interfaces like Poser and Octane with it.

If you mean what I think you mean…

Your cpu graphic unit only functions if there is no graphics card present, once you install a graphics card, your OS switches over to using that, as far as I know theres no way to run both at once.

• @'DeTomasso':

It is dual Xeon workstation, using latest Ivy-Bridge Xeon E5-26xx V2 10-core.
    Really nice power :cool:

Btw GPU mode is using CUDA.

Nvidia with CUDA has the lead in this area.
    If you just want "cheap" gaming pc's AMD is a good choice, but for working with 3D and have not too noisy parts, Nvidia is the way to go.
    And they know it, that's why their "render-interesting-cards" are so freakishly expansive.

But I have to deal with the ultra slow Gainward support with my card problems….
    Nvidia would have replaced the broken card in days.. Gainward needs months.

Are there good other brands, that produce silent graphic cards with good cooling?
    I definitly will never buy gainward again. Both cards in 9 months damaged and the first one needed 2 months to replace a broken (removeable) fan.

buuuuuuut
    back to topic
    For maxwell CPU is nice, but I think the way to go is via GPU, or an combination of CPU and GPU.
    BTW.: is there a way to run the screen/desktop on the i7-4770 haswell intergrated graphic and use all the resourced for rendering with octane?

Because that is an issue with the GPU render engines.
    When I was rendering via Firefly, I could still do everything (watching movies/series, playing games, etc) because most applications run over graphic cards, but Firefly only used CPU.
    When I work with Octane (especially with just one card) my mouse lags a little and menues are popping up slower.

• It is dual Xeon workstation, using latest Ivy-Bridge Xeon E5-26xx V2 10-core.
    Really nice power :cool:

Btw GPU mode is using CUDA.

• @'DeTomasso':

First unbiased render engine - Maxwell Render - will support GPU too !
    Woohoo, perfect job NextLimit :) (yes, long-time Maxwell user here)

http://www.frequency.com/video/breaking-news-from-siggraph-maxwell/187237973?cid=5-55958
    why that vertical video format -_-

@knight77: yup, Maxwell is pure CPU renderer (for now :cool: ), GPU was introduced in V3 and only for MultiLight. In V2 it was like "change the light intensity - hit Refresh - preview", in V3 is all in realtime.

WTF? How many CPU's does he have?

• First unbiased render engine - Maxwell Render - will support GPU too !
    Woohoo, perfect job NextLimit :) (yes, long-time Maxwell user here)

http://www.frequency.com/video/breaking-news-from-siggraph-maxwell/187237973?cid=5-55958
    why that vertical video format -_-

@knight77: yup, Maxwell is pure CPU renderer (for now :cool: ), GPU was introduced in V3 and only for MultiLight. In V2 it was like "change the light intensity - hit Refresh - preview", in V3 is all in realtime.

• Since there are no details about Maxwell or Octane, I will try to add some :)

Maxwell is a CPU (Version 3 supports GPU as well) based raytracer with some cool features like "Multilight".
    Multilight is one of the greatest things Maxwell have, because if you do still images with day and night scenes, you can render both at once, because you can change the lightsettings, without to re-render.
    Even the version 2 without GPU was pretty fast, only with CPU, but be get a clean, noise-free image, you may had to wait a little, depending on your image size.

Octane is an unbiased GPU renderer, which is the fastest at the moment. It still needs some more features to be equal with some standarts, but they are coming.
    Your graphic card needs to be one of nvidia to work, because of the CUDA core, which can get quite expansive.

What I would like to say is, that all of these engines won't make you a better artist, they just ease you the way light behaves, which makes it easier for you to light a scene.
    And for me GPU rendering is much faster than CPU. It is simply a time saver for me.
    Especially in my workflow, I often need preview renderings to see how the image/object will look like, and with octane, I get a full picture nearly instantly. It only takes 3-4 seconds until the picture is clearly visible. Noises are still there, but you see how it would be.

About Morfiums comment.
    It's not exactly true what you or your prof said.
    GPU isn't made for only calculate graphics.
    You have to compare it this way:
    CPU is designed to calculate a single task fast.
    GPU is designed to calculate multiple tasks fast.

So if you give a CPU and a GPU a single task to calculate, the CPU is faster.
    But if you give a CPU and a GPU thousand tasks at once, the GPU is much faster.

Just look at research centres, they are calculating their high complex formula via GPU, and there isn't any graphic.

• Yeah interesting news, I heard from another forum that they hired Brecht, the guy behind Blenders cycles.

• looks like Arnold will join the GPU party :cool:

• try 801 !!! it's been a while since 401, and they seem to be very active when it comes to making improvements and implementations.

my desktop died, so i've been using a shitty laptop the past few weeks. try it! let me know how you like it now !! lol =)

• Yeah modo is very interesting. I tried 401 when they introduced the dedicated skinshader. While the renderer is quite nice and the previews are cool, it kinda lacks in terms of quality later on. Most ppl I hear are complaining about the GI being problematic and noise distribution seems to be causing trouble without easy fixes to that.

I have to say that I liked Modo but I found the shader tree too clumsy to use. It reminds you alot of photoshop layers with some additional functionality, and this of course also is something that you either love or hate.

• Modo is also an interesting one as well..intuitive workflow/interface with fast rendering time- on top of that, it allows you to preview your render.

V-ray is getting implemented into it as well in the near future. As of now, it's regarded as a great modeling software, but the animation aspect of it is catching up as well.

Governed by a great software company, they have a fantastic community; it's one of those software with great potentials that continues to improve daily.

…...and thanks DeTomasso for that great article! :)

• Yeah good read and summary in that article.

Arion is a decent renderer, but they have quite a clunky interface. I toyed around with it a while ago and never really got comfortable with it. The material approach was a bit different from most engines too.

Corona might be a dark horse in the mix of engines, but they currently lack a skinshader, which is of course important for our field of rendering. I agree though, the rest of it looks really cool. Dont expect to be pulling those crystal clear amazing studio type shots right from the start though ;)

Not so sure about Arnold. Many people really speak highly about it and as far as I am aware, it works very well for motionblur and very costly calculations while not slowing down as much as other engines on those. Dont think it is a speedy renderer for simpler scenes though. V-Ray and Co are faster than Arnold on those regular shots that arent using stuff like motionblur etc. But for animation Arnold is a very good choice.

• I recommend to read this fantastic article about renderers, if you are interested in CG/VFX :)

The Art of Rendering - Part Two

• I recommend to read this fantastic article about renderers, if you are interested in CG/VFX scene :)

The Art of Rendering - Part Two

• I would repeat what one of my professors, said some weeks ago but I can't remember exactly what he said, the only what I can say is that the processors have different architectures and that your cpu is build for numerous different purposes, and your Graphiccard is an APU maid only for the one purporse to calculate graphics, also the gpu get supported by thousands of stream-processores.

to the other, I only tested/used, Firefly, luxrender, Indigo, 3dlight, vray, and the renderengine from c4d. but never really compared them directly, also I think there are lots of ppl here how can explain that better than me, also the gpu - cpu thing.
    (english is not my native language)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.