Can I get easy fixes for Quicken error ol-297-a?

• As my computer system failed to set up an internet connection with Quicken software, I received the message of error code Quicken error ol-297-a. It can prevent me to work on Quicken software. There may be many reasons. I don’t know exactly, so it may be a complex situation for me. I am not able to resolve it. So I am looking for easy solutions to fix Quicken error ol-297-a. Can you tell me the easy and fast fixes for quicken error ol 297 a.

• muy bueno. Gracias. cgr1958

• i really like how your developing. good to see new people getting in this genre of art. keep it up! :D

• That's some great progress. You went from a plastic model to something very close to human in no time.

I suggest you start looking for morph packages, and possibly Velocity3d's genital prop. I spent way too much time trying to get a zbrush to DAZ morph pipeline going, and in the end gave up on the whole project. Fortunately there are morph packages out there for damn near anything you want to do.

Unfortunately V5 is still new technology, and I've found it to be difficult to use for 3dfx. If you can get V4 with the Misty morphs and the Natural Gravity Morphs, that will take you a LONG way.

• administrators

starting to play with the textures now I see :) … making progress!
    would love to see the real life figure as well

• Overhauled the texture and map, here is a comparison shot. Overall a sportier Megan. Hope you guys like it.
    I am thinking about making a actual Megan figurine out of polymer clay….

• administrators

Looking good. I like the tan lines. At least you have the option of sort of modifying the texture via the Photoshop bridge? In Poser it's good old direct editing in Photoshop :)

• From the left, cutom pale skin map, custom tan line map, and standard Victoria 5 map. The tan line took a long while since I didn't know how it is typically done??? It was a long process of trial and error until the lines fell in the right place. Is Daz's texture atlas suppose to help somehow? I played with it a bit but it seeams the tool is only good for extracting 2D texture maps that are already on a 3D model???

• Genesis doesn't have nipple dials, but they're part of the Genesis Evolution Morphs. Similar to how V4 Morphs++ are separate from the base model.

• administrators

agreed, nice boobs… btw, doesn't genesis allow you to dial in nipples, surely she has some, no?

• Megan is developing nicely! (^^) Her nipples look great, too. Love the size and color. (~^)

• Creating moprh using DazStudio is much harder than I expected! And GoZ just refuses to work… Anyway I finally got a pair of actual nipples using some presets I found over the net. Hope you guys like it. I named her Megan, for now.

• administrators

I've never tried Goz, but after I import the object or zbrush tool, that's what you need to do to have it show.

The import appears to somehow have failed, maybe the initial connection wasn't setup correctly? The changes in zbrush create a morph target, which don't affect the rigging no, you just have to make sure that you don't change the polly count at all some tools in zbrush do that so watch out for that.

Anyway I'd go checkout the goz manual and read the setup process again.

I'm not a daz user, but there shood be a an option to use symmetry (you need to use that in zbrush as well key x). If not you have to do both separately.

• [attachment=394]@'miro':

I think you will have to:

1. Left click and drag in the view port to draw the char on screen
    2. press T to go into edit mode
    3. press F to make the char to take up the full screen

good luck

Miro, I couldn't even get step 1 to work. I have DAzStudio 4 (tried both 32 and 64), Zbrush 4 and Windows 7. Doesn't matter how many time I click and drag the char just wouldn't appear. Can I manually take the char to and from zbrush without loosing the rigging and morphs???
    Attached is my attempt at using D-form. She finally got a nipple (Note: nipple, not nipples, still figuring out how to duplicate it for the right tit)!

• administrators

I think you will have to:

1. Left click and drag in the view port to draw the char on screen
    2. press T to go into edit mode
    3. press F to make the char to take up the full screen

good luck

• Thank you all for the encouraging comments. I have been trying to give the character some real nipples (not just texture and map), but the D-form function in DazStudio really is clumsy. Has anyone used the GoZ bridge with success? After selecting the character and clicking GoZ, ZBrush launches but my character is nowhere to be found???

• I wouldn't mind a stab at that!

• administrators

Nice natural looks breast and tight bod! Good way to get back into it :)

• Interesting idea for a demo model. The model's face design reminds me of the police officer in Silent Hill 1.

• Awesome.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.