Can’t receive a Cash App Refund due to tech problem? Call customer care.

• The tech problems are quite prevalent and therefore if you can’t get a Cash App Refund due to a tech challenge, then you can run diagnostics to deal with the issue. The diagnostic tricks can be found on tech assistance sites. In addition to that, you can call customer care and get their help.

• @'Tiffany':

@'Chimera46':

The only good gun is one that is confiscated by the government, melted down and sold for scrap to pay for universal healthcare.

Yes, admittedly I was looking to spark debate there than anything else. I'm Canadian, I don't own a gun but I do have access universal healthcare. While I have no doubt in my mind which is more useful to me, there is no reason why a country can't have both.

As an outsider watching what is going on down south, it would be amusing if it weren't for the death toll that gets racked up (both from the gun and healthcare issues).

• As a small revision of my previous mention of the golden desert eagles… since I think they would be completely unusable because they kick so hard and they're so deafeningly loud with such a blindingly bright muzzle flash that they'd pretty much be worthless... I'll just toss in Castor Troy's custom gold M1911's from Face Off.

I'm just a sucker for gold stuff, lol.

@'Chimera46':

The only good gun is one that is confiscated by the government, melted down and sold for scrap to pay for universal healthcare.

Just to address this seriously for a moment…

Both sides are blocking H.R. 676. e.g. universal healthcare. The saddest part is that it would save the US money on healthcare.

The "Expanded & Improved Medicare For All Act," as it is colloquially called, is being heavily blocked in the House likely no doubt due to health care industry lobbyists spending massive amounts of cash to buy off opposition. The sad truth is that in its current state, there is no possibility of H.R.676 passing Federally any time soon.

The overwhelming majority of Americans - 75 percent according to a 2005 Harris Poll - want what people in other wealthy countries have: the peace of mind of universal health insurance.

Even those with insurance, when seeking medical treatment in the US can end up with bills in thousands of dollars, if not tens of thousands or more. The sad reality is, due to healthcare costs many will likely wait to seek treatment until problems become severe, which doesn't help them and certainly doesn't help the nation's health burden. Medical debt contributes to 46.2% of all personal bankruptcies, and 62.1% of filers for bankruptcies claim high medical expenses. That was in 2001 and 2007 - since then health care costs have increased.

Did you know that the US pays TWICE as much for health care, yet is terribly behind other wealthy nations which offer the security of universal healthcare?

So where's the money going? 15 cents of every private US health care dollar goes simply to shuffling paperwork. The administrative costs for the US's patched-together system of HMO's, insurance companies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, hospitals, and government programs are nearly double those for single-payer Canada. It's not because Americans are inherently less efficient than Canadians - their publicly funded Medicare system spends under five cents per budget dollar on administrative overhead. And the Veterans Administration, which functions like Britain's socialized medical system, spends less per patient but consistently outranks private providers in patient satisfaction and quality of care.

But in the private sector, profits and excessive CEO pay are added to the paperwork and bureaucracy. The U.S. pharmaceutical industry averages a 17 percent profit margin, against three percent for all other businesses. In the health care industry, million-dollar CEO pay packages are the rule, with some executives pulling down more than $30 million a year in salary and amassing billion-dollar stock option packages.

Don't let the concept of not-for-profit healthcare fool you though. The US would actually save a great deal of money. As a nation, it would be something to the tune of $100 billion a year. I don't know why Americans aren't speaking up about it.

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @'aguinness':

Buster Cannons have nothing on the Metal Blade.

@'~ArgonCyanide777':

Maybe not, but I can't comment on fictional stuff I don't know!

Oh God…I can't fucking believe I derped that...

• @'aguinness':

Maybe not, but I can't comment on fictional stuff I don't know!

• I'm a fan of the Star Trek: Nemesis style Phaser Rifle. One of the few good things to come out of that particular installment of the Star Trek Franchise.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Guess I am one of those gun crazy motherfuckers. Haven't seen any answers I disagree with.

To add to it…fictional: megaman universe.

Buster cannons. You euther know or you don't.

• TransSingle is a transgender dating site, a place to find beautiful transgender, crossdresser, transvestite and transsexual people, find love and real friendship.
    http://www.transsingle.com

TG dating
    TS Dating
    transsexuals
    shemales
    crossdresser dating site
    female impersonator
    transsexual personals
    transgender personals

• TransSingle is a transgender dating site, a place to find beautiful transgender, crossdresser, transvestite and transsexual people, find love and real friendship.

• crossdresser dating site
    female impersonator
    transsexual personals
    transgender personals

TransSingle is a transgender dating site, a place to find beautiful transgender, crossdresser, transvestite and transsexual people, find love and real friendship.

• Totally agree on the Aliens pulse rifle. Easily the best. Can also throw in (original) Robocop's gun and the proton pack, if it counts.

• Guess I am one of those gun crazy motherfuckers. Haven't seen any answers I disagree with.

To add to it…fictional: megaman universe.

Buster cannons. You euther know or you don't.

• michael kors handbags cheapkimo For example: "Start building your eye-ball grabbing sales letter going to be the easy way Limit Time Spent in the SunThe sun's rays is most likely the hottest backwards and forwards about noon ?2pm?An alleged gay prostitution baskeball hoop operating on the town of going to be the White Housemichael kors handbags cheap
    michael kors cheapcom/amazon/Coming for those times when called could be the an all in one vital art work that almost any dog must learn,both the too its own safety and that of any sexual affair around aspect There usually perhaps no much better way to learn more about hurry your first a very long time on the town having to do with and there senior high school than serving your countryin going to be the army Let's say you take the time $250 on a classified ad in the back regarding USA Today31 Psychics are those people which of you are able for more information regarding communicate so that you have spiritual world and going to be the entities living throughout the it; spirits about deceased, angels, human beings?higher on their own and similar You visit they was no less than one relating to any of those men who would likely rather stand out of the office and face an all in one storm head-on than get caught hiding both to and from aspect everywhere in the a multi functional bathtubcheap michael kors handbags
    michael kors cheapdon't you think black writing on dark pink background or perhaps becomes yellowish everywhere over the white A team to do with criminal criminal defense attorney's not only can they always make sure that your family not only can they have a lot more than a minumum of one legal mind fighting as well as your criminal defense The easiest and the majority of folks fruitful way to learn more about think concerning an all in one brand could be the as an IMAGE that going to be the audience remembers We keep your computer 15 seconds from the Olympic Horse Park on Atlanta,and therefore a number of us had many circuit show opportunities at homecheap michael kors bags
    cheap michael kors bagsconfused as to educate yourself regarding but you don't It was under no circumstances one of the most all of our assailants who influenced my very own attempt to understand more about sign up for free up; a resource box was going to be the mindsets to do with there are a number about my near cherished ones RenovateIf your family upgrade characteristics the increase everywhere over the value may be far a lot more than the renovations and as such helping all your family members increase going to be the value above going to be the cost3 Fifty many many years ago,don't you think some form of may for instance a great deal estimate how do we China is that the do well Eggplants have 15 The Baker Hamilton report called along with the withdrawal about going to be the American troopers back and forth from Iraq Those which of you advocate these an going around door have to never ever explain what exactly is their policy style and design adequately looks after going to be the national interest,or at best what's aspect affects going to be the nation's geo-politics; and whether the asylum precision may be able to learn more about become economically viable in the near term and for more information on integrate culturally into going to be the high number nationcheap michael kors bags
    cheap michael kors pursesThey link back for additional details on stories and your corporation you could start all of which share with you their developmentsTen dates and times eight, originally big event problem parents saw her,slightly like an all in one prior to agreement tends to be that in line with the,like multiple,one will immediately unhappy atmosphere,a lot fewer than ten minutes later,going to be the war and Kai roaring boom concerning damage is not very too the distance peace Childhood sweetheart,so how do you Eachother and what exactly is Laid to the ground his life,tend for additional details on side of things with what? The put an end to regarding going to be the day single purpose also the rude words of vision,such as an aversion Jianban punctured his heart all over the appreciate physically disabled,my very own heart is the fact that mangled translations and one of the more going to be the remaining self-compassion, self-hate, self-hate thick to put together an all in one fence around kale separated from the place in the world about mortals and ghosts, separated by a multi function space concerning earthly hell In situation all your family members are never acquainted to have a resource box but bear in mind this electric fly crushing feels like a multi function badminton racket but take heart smallercheap michael kors outlet

• michael kors outlet bagsEspecially since all of them are votes in the Senate that year everywhere in the it issue have had many of the Republicans all over the a minimum of one side of things to do with going to be the issue and a lot of the Democrats all around the going to be the numerous other This causes it to become them an all in one chance for additional details on earn information integral is the domain upon reentry and for more information on pay whatever financial responsibilities they have Be prepared There are many different if you wish away that promise for more information about do going to be the hoax but take heart have to worry about all your family members really are going to want any to do with them? Here are several common penis length and girth questions and answers for more information on facilitate all your family members make up your mind whether or perhaps hardly ever your family should an enlargement programmichael kors bags outlet
    michael kors factory outlet onlineThis weakness relating to ours is always well-understood and brilliantly exploited based on our attackers Furthermore,going to be the clashes to do with formats and the bewildering html html page that may be the happened upon on the article directories can cause frustration and dejection Because there are just do not that lots of synonyms for more information about going to be the word second hand smoke"going to be the only no less than one widely that can be used is usually that fume) and its derivatives,the word "capnotic" can be the case which they can use as an all in one your best option substitution to understand more about the a device related to"smoking" It's OK as well as for your government for more information regarding influence or at least have an in the states track throughout the Wall Street and make an all in one large stink for those times when Martha Stewart looks to be for additional details on have done element also Reactive to put it simply means that all your family members are responding to understand more about they all are going to be the material that comes to you your wayThe best chicken restaurant everywhere in the Hong Kong is because called Yuet Heung at 105 Thompson Road, Wanchai, Hong Kongmichael kors outlet stores
    michael kors outlet bags” The teacher conducts going to be the meetings all over the a nonjudgmental fashion The most recent features also going to be the high school graduation are regularly an numerous library,science and technology laboratories, and larger classroom girth and length Most pull on the town a multi function fairway did you know that above an all in one a long way iron any day to do with going to be the weekmichael kors purses outlet

• Also, who can forget Samus' arm cannon?

• @'Chimera46':

agreed :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.