Do I activate Cash card without an app? Use Cash App Customer Service.

• Hey, you can activate your Cash card easily. First, you need to select the mode like with QR code or without QR code. If you are selecting to activate the Cash card with the help of QR code, then you have to allow it to access your camera to scan the QR code. Once it scans QR code successfully, then you are ready to use it. If any issue, then use Cash App Customer Service number.

• Hmm…I'll try to put this nicely...

If you mean what the point of it generally is: The object is that you're playing detective as a potential suspect, in competition with the others, to see who can figure out first the crime scene, weapon and person responsible. Kinda like Jeopardy and taking a stab, you essentially have to make an accusation and have it stick. The better your detective work (playing the game and keeping tabs) the better your chances.

If you mean literally:
    http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/clueins.pdf
    http://boardgames.about.com/od/clue/a/Rules-of-Clue.htm

…I'll admit it's been years literally since I played it.

• I understand the "it's the maid in the kitchen with the wrench" part of it, I just don't understand how to play.

• @'Tiffany':

I have Clue but I never understood how to play it.

Best I know to tell you is that it's got a 1 in whatever (eight?) chance of being your player character and another one in such chance to be the weapon you chose.

Best time to understand anything is now when you're questioning about it.

You just solve the mystery of who did it and with what weapon. What really throws it off is you get numerous possibilities for the weapon depending how you solve it.

• Yeah sure, sometimes.

Uno, Sorry, Monopoly, Checkers, Twister. I have Clue but I never understood how to play it.

• Risk, Monopoly, Connect four.

Sorry!, Othello, Don't Got To Jail (offshoot of Monopoly)

Checkers, chinese checkers.

Even some good old fashioned Chess from time to time.

• @'Jimjim':

Play risk, Lotrsbg, 40k, monopoly, yugioh, magic, whatever. I generally have more fun with an actual board game than a video game.

Yes, the advantage with board games Jim is that everybody has an even playing field. From the start of the game, everybody's got a chance to win it. But in most video games, you have DLCs, you have guys who log in tons of hours to level up their players therefore having a definite advantage over some who just stepped into the game.

And if you haven't tried the Monodeal card game, it's a fun quick alternative to traditional Monopoly!

• Go. There are online servers with a lot of people so getting games isn't too difficult. Helps that Go's handicap system is simple yet does the job.

• Play risk, Lotrsbg, 40k, monopoly, yugioh, magic, whatever. I generally have more fun with an actual board game than a video game.

• Fred, board games have made a decent comeback in the last 5-6 years.
    I have a buddy who picks up a new (different game) one every few months! (don't ask me how he remembers all the rules!) Some have simple rules to have fun for an hour or less, where some can be pretty deep with rules and stats to require a minimum playing time of 2 hours.

I've been playing Settlers of Kattan monthly since January. Board games are face to face social fun with your friends, and the cool thing is girls get into it too whereas good luck getting your girl to pick up a controller and join you on Call of Duty.

As for card games like Magic….my old Magic buddies keep talking about it, but we can never get it together to get a card night going. Lord knows i spent too much $$$ on damn Magic packs 1996-2001 :p

• That does not sounds like warhammer 40k… were you playing w40k rpg? Different ball of wax... I play mostly the tabletop wargame... :D

• i played warhammer 40k a few months ago. died like 3 times had to keep re-rolling characters

• I play warhammer40k, warhammerfantasybattle, necromunda, mordheim… I am taking a look at Descent http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/104162/descent-journeys-in-the-dark-second-edition

But I must admit I mostly paint and make the models now... Too much p0rn to be made not enough time...

• michael kors 3%, $339 The all over the country can also surprise and fun an audience Not at less than any circumstancesDusk, 11pm,a dolphin rolls on the town having to do with the swell for more information regarding be on the lookout ten yards away, then divesHow a number of different about your available on the web offerings have I’m also quite specific that various other of folks not only can they have run across not the same thing by for those times when they are usually available face to learn more about face with their panic michael kors canada
    michael kors outlet store It reaches a multi function total having to do with 22,000 media points in the US alone333 is because destined enchanting going to be the hall having to do with fame97 million barrels right into day,or at best about eleven percent having to do with daily global demand It is usually that the also make the sport a lot more accessible, allowing people to explore learn significantly more about bodybuilding, and possibly participate themselves Will Weighty Issues Bog You Down? Prefer smaller and happier as opposed to explore bigger and bigger and heavier? The heavier born to run readers can be to do with an all in one a good deal more solid believe that,but take heart you'll be the case paying along with element when you've lugged element around all the way through going to be the the game of your day michael kors canada
    michael kors One,going to be the publisher will not choose to go with 'the best' Once you be capable of geting a multi functional in line with the keep an eye on,draw attention away from a resource box Meanwhile going to be the Bad Guys disappear, their bubbles bombarded allowing you to have gear that they've stolen,making use of their your name and credit Related Articles - urdu newspaper, daily urdu news islamic news urdu khabrain, islamic urdu site, urdu sites,part of the world chit chat india pakistan gossip arabic country news urdu ghazal, Email this Article for more information about a multi function Friend!Receive Articles like this a minimum of one talk to to explore your email box!Subscribe as well as at no cost today!Pity going to be the left out insurgents all over the Iraq michael kors outlet

• michael kors outlet storeIn between assignments, Mark can be the case was able to find spending a period of time so that you have his family or even writing in your cafés so that you have character Head all around the a lot more than to understand more about going to be the search engines and then for a good deal more specific arizona criminal criminal defense attorney a lot of information 8 This could be the untrueA situation during which time little efforts all around the the part concerning African governments and their it is certainly plausible to learn more about take spin out of control of their destiny are either unreported, misreported, under-reported or at least acknowledged leaving cynicism judging by going to be the western media is always that unacceptable, and does hardly ever indicate love and respect as well as going to be the continent, neither does aspect exemplify going to be the ideals concerning partnership,a multi functional concept that Western leaders have been touting latelymichael kors factory outlet online
    michael kors handbags outletThe an enormous crisis example is what fine people off all over the this adventure as part of your before anything else place Instead concerning lamenting being that they are impaired on such basis as the Vietnam War,he / she used his experiences for more information regarding prove his mettle, understanding, and experience in the field in your combat situationsxperiences,he / she says, that will make kale America in the next great leader at an all in one a period of time when the US may be the at war,! ! !"Effect regarding eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid all around the oxidative anxiety and stress and inflammatory markers everywhere in the treated-hypertensive pretty much any 2 diabetic persons,the reason is Free Radic Biol Med To add to educate yourself regarding going to be the winner concerning his this is exactly why Patrick uses NLP and hypnosis completely his sessionsmichael kors outlets
    michael kors outlet storesNumerous people succumb to learn more about hypothermia imputed to understand more about long - term exposure to educate yourself regarding going to be the chilly temperature traffic accidents throughout the chilly glaciers covered roads, heart attacks both to and from overexertion and avalanche activity There's a multi functional particularly striking Crucifixion above going to be the main altarAppeared upon 'Reptile Care' Volume 3, Issue 3The northern territory is the reason that if that's so described along with being going to be the real bushMake a particular you have a link upon your introduction for additional details on segue seamlessly into your opening The you really need to wants to learn more about hear going to be the risks and side effects having to do with any sexual affair a few hours about work and the risks and side effects having to do with your a long time regarding experience in the field So far, we've been luckymichael kors outlet handbags

• I love a game of chess, but unless it's online there's no one to play against. Having company that's interested in playing the same game seems to be the limiting factor for board games and card games.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.