Unable to enter to how do i talk to a cash app representative? Contact help team for support.

• If you want to initiate the process, how do i talk to a cash app representative, then you have to get into the app. But if you’re unable to do that, then you gotta use the tricks that are mentioned in the tech support sites for help. You can also use the assistance that is provided by the help team and get the support accordingly.

• @'c0dist':

^ great… now make it into a thin laptop and sell it for US $1000 :D

Easy, but if mine (with 1x gpu) is anything to go by, you wouldn't want it on your lap!

PS buy a proper computer … inna box! lappies will always be a crap compromise if you have any heavy lifting to do. (YMMV)

• @'Blain':

Hi there what the guys are not telling you is that to do gpu rendering requires something like octane witch is around $400 i think then you have to ask yourself if you want to spend loads of money on a gpu ? the best advice i can give you if your starting out is to find a laptop that has the best cpu you can afford and then use Daz 4.6 - Reality 2.5 - luxrender as Daz and luxrender are free and Reality is only like $15 - $30 .

This. So much this.

Assuming I don't lose everything first, this will probably be the way I go.

• Broadwell's behind schedule, if I'm not mistaken. No release set until at least the end of the year at the earliest, if not till 2015.

As per a Retina-based Macbook Air, hard to say: There's been talk of a 12" Retina-based MBA with other bells and whistles (like a buttonless trackpad, :puke:) that is due in the mid-fall, probably after the iPhone 6/iPad 5/iPad mini 3. Odds are that if that happens, I suspect a price point of around $1200. It's prolly wisest to just use the next few months to save some more money in the process, if you're willing to do that. And be aware that if this new MBA happens mid-fall, it might not have Broadwell.

• Well, sh*t… now Broadwell is right around the corner. lol

I decided to wait a few more months and see what develops in terms of new laptops and ultrabooks. I'm still torn between Windows 8 and OSX, but I've never had a Mac so I'm kind of hoping Apple releases a Retina Air and keeps the entry price below $1k.

Still keeping the Windows desktop around for the heavy work...

• My 2 comps made for rendering have Core i7 Haswell with HD4600 igp.

That graphic processor can handle my scenes in Blender easily. 3D browsing is not a problem. Now I don't ask that igp to render my scene, that's the job of the cpu part.

• Lux is mostly CPU (the GPU acceleration is a bit… harder to use?) and 3Delight is CPU only.

If you build a system around CPU only rendering, then you are stuck in CPU only. If you build a system that can do both, then you can do both.

In the instance of an LGA 1150 machine you might be spending more for a mobo with more PCI-E slots. Not a bad investment in the ability to scale later.

But if you are stuck on a laptop... then really there is no good solution for a rendering machine. Maybe a http://www.amazon.com/G750JZ-DS71-17-3-inch-Gaming-GeForce-Graphics/dp/B00IAACWH6 But then you just spent as much as getting a machine with 3 x 780 GTX...

• Blain, thanks. Does that mean that Daz is using a CPU-only renderer?

• Hi there what the guys are not telling you is that to do gpu rendering requires something like octane witch is around $400 i think then you have to ask yourself if you want to spend loads of money on a gpu ? the best advice i can give you if your starting out is to find a laptop that has the best cpu you can afford and then use Daz 4.6 - Reality 2.5 - luxrender as Daz and luxrender are free and Reality is only like $15 - $30 .

• No need, I'm mostly looking to get a feel for what an ultrabok is and isn't capable of and what I can expect for the cost. As I said I've been out of the laptop arena for years so I am having a hard time knowing what to buy. I don't need a really heavy lifter.. just something that wont say no when I want to mess around with games, editing, rendering etc.

Question: assuming the gpu uses system memory and has enough, would a slower integrated GPU cause lower quality renders? Or is it only a speed / performance issue?

• Let's reframe the question a little: Why do you need a laptop to render? Why can't your desktop suffice?

• ^ great… now make it into a thin laptop and sell it for US $1000 :D

• Using the integrated graphics would allow for leaving all your PCI-E slots open for GPU's… FOR MAKE GLORIOUS OCTANE!!!!!

http://www.hitechreview.com/

In this case you could squeeze in 5 x GPU and rock the displayport / HDMI for your two monitors. Not bad for desktop class hardware. Then again, the mobo costs as much as LGA 2011 hardware….

/shrug

• Good point. Although, if true, that means that ultrabooks are basically out of the question and you're once again limited to either ridiculously expensive (15" MBP) or ridiculously thick/heavy gaming laptops.

• If you dont go for a good gpu, then youre better off with cpu rendering. The gpu has its main advantage in speed for brute force calculation. Once you use a slow gpu, this advantage goes away and youre left with less flexibility, unsupported features in many cases (displacement, render instances) and not to mention little room for textures because gpu rendering makes use exclusively of the gpu memory on your gfx card.

I used a gtx460 with 1gig memory from 2011 on and it always felt like a chore to render with Octane due to the high render times and sluggish response with a weaker card. Granted, the quality speaks for itself, but it takes ages to get a noise free render in a resolution of 720p upwards, when your gpu is not great (and expensive) ;)

And since you seem to be a beginner, you will of course also make mistakes at first, which is part of the learning experience, but it also produces even more noise with non optimal material setups etc, so youre punished twice by this.

So, my best advice if you do want to go for gpu rendering. Get a gpu that is up to the task. This is the critical part in the whole process. You will probably regret it to buy something small when youre waiting for hours for just some simple renders.

GTX 770 4gig costs around 300 € atm, a gtx 760 with same amount of ram is around 230 €, while a gtx780 with 3gig sits at 390 €. Those might be what you should try to aim for because they offer good performance and they have a good amount of memory, which is very important or you will end up having to use very few textures and downscale them etc.

• Thanks Ghost & Morfium. I'm comparing some laptops and am trying to gauge how much graphics power I really need/want out of a laptop without spending a ton of money. I haven't had a personal (non-work) laptop in years.

My desktop, although several years old, is still a Core i7 and has a beefy GPU so I can get my gaming fix. I really don't want to compromise on getting a thick/heavy laptop just for the GPU. Something like the 13" Lenovo Yoga 2 series is right up my alley, except they haven't yet bundled an Iris Pro. The only way to get that at the moment (at least in a sexy laptop) is with the 15" MBP w/ Retina ($$$).

• michael kors handbags cheap Scorpios are most likely for more information about stop having any of those who go and buy themselves lighter as compared to educate yourself regarding they may be It has dozens regarding magnificent golf courses,3 marinas,a bride and groom to do with riding schools tennis golf clubs and many other outdoor sports locales It's some of these a revolutionary approach because there is don't you think are going to want as well as for any with safety in mind having to do with gear in order to get used at all of them are In going to be the finish is the fact that who's son is always kidnapped, ah! The tension Hello bad! The attendance concerning a long shot in beyond must under no circumstances have to educate yourself regarding maintain for the money listen Zhao a couple of sisters most of them are quiet conversation cheap michael kors wallets
    cheap michael kors bags Whether element is the fact that taking a toll all around the Darius?game, that is the fact another question altogether! But these distractions can definitely be the case done if that's the case with no You spots your unique paycheck and fill everywhere in the as lots of zeros as you'd slightly like about whether or not all your family members have the proper tools, mindset and action planDeleting an all in one myspace by an all in one mainstream chat organisation usually in the right way identified as being that they are a multi function lack having to do with transparency and is the fact that totally unacceptable; it may be the for that matter a whole lot worse if the second thing twitting don't admit the error The channels included in that Greek Package 're ANTENNA 20 YEARS CHANNEL (589), ANTENNA RADIO (911), BLUE (588), RYTHMOS RADIO (912), SUPER SPORT FM (913) and ANTENNA SATELLITE (605) michael kors handbags cheap
    michael kors cheap handbags net Then, make a multi function plan, seeing each task as an all in one critical thing everywhere in the your path to learn more about successThis emerging monolith has allowed going to be the individual to offer the face for more information about an otherwise formless giant* The BIG gossip concerning going to be the week perhaps be the Yankees acquisition having to do with OF Bobby Abreu and SP Corey Lidle back and forth from going to be the Philadelphia Phillies The art of broken down blocking is always that a minumum of one regarding quite possibly the most overrated wisdom a player might have because most people prohibited shots finish right around town to do with boundsFantasy League Step #5 RulesYou can't escape laws and regulations,even all over the a multi function fantasy league michael kors cheap handbags
    michael kors handbags for cheap Highest in the top about the cliff palace, city walls, StIt is not at all distinct along with this very nearly any relating to man for additional details on attempt to understand more about explain his behavior as an indication of his benefit from or perhaps concern His work is several of the best animation as part of your place in the world beautiful fairy tales told of a lot of unique civilizations and tales, and this is because best concerning them they all are Remember sometimes going to be the a baby that you're pursuing do nothing more than may rarely ever want to receive with all your family anymore,about whether or not this could possibly be the case then it a whole lot better to do nothing more than move on and buy a multi functional new squeeze especially about whether or not you're an all in one young guy michael kors purses cheap
    michael kors purses cheap The M1 is always an all in one physical package that is the foundation regarding going to be the WMI programI have can be acquired across most of the business pet owners that have gone all around the holiday as well as quite a few or otherwise about three month or so and do nothing more than to the left their emails to understand more about heap uphill"Menial Drudges United had been campaigning and for many many years and was bit by bit accumulating rightscom currently for more information on make an appointment with a lot more electronic tools as well as for all of them are your business is going to need So need to bother about not ever let your valuable time come to for additional details on waste,get the a good solution Christmas Gift gorgeous honeymoons as well your family or at best someone elseor the two! michael kors purses for cheap

• Well, as far as I know 3Delight is a cpu renderer, that means it uses your cpu to reder out the images, you graphicard only renders the live preview, and that is usually openGl which doesn't need that much power with your graphic card if the quality isn't that high or the scene not extreme full.

• I have: Intel HD integrated graphics 3000 with up to 1696MB total graphics memory. At least that what my system specs tell me. Works great with DAZ4.6 and 3Delight for renders. I'm doing all my graphics on an HP laptop. I'm surprised it works so well, I also use Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator on it. Graphics & renders work perfect, you can see some of my renders on my thread in the Creative Works section.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.