Transferred Cash App Refund to another account? Contact customer service.

• The app is known for its quick and safe transfers. But if your Cash App Refund payment was the wrong person, then must reach out to the person and ask him to send back your money. If that doesn’t work, then you must reach out to the customer care service about the issue and get the problem resolved in order to get your money back.

• thank you so much Stoper for such a detailed reply. really appreciate it !

• Since I've made this wall of text, for the PM, I may as well post it here as well.

First of all, you don't need to copy your existing library to create new one. Just make a new folder, in whatever place on your PC and name it whatever you want. Then you can install, or move stuff to that folder.
    To make DAZ Studio look for content in that directory, just do the following:

0. Fist of all, go to Window -> Workspace -> Select Layout… and from the drop-down on the pop-up window choose City Limits and click Apply. That way, you'll the things more or less the way I see them. After my "tutorial" you can go back to some other layout, if you feel like it.
    With this layout:

• on the left, you have DAZ META content, that required the META data associated with DAZ products (I don't use this one, so I'm not sure how it works and what is required, if you want to move and reorganize your content)
      -on the right, you have the Content Library which contains you library(s) and all the stuff you have (this is what I use).

Now to add your newly created library, or if you've moved your old one and whatnot:

1. Click on: Content Library(1.1); then on the small square with the horizontal lines(1.2), on top of the gray column; and from the drop-down menu choose Content Directory Manager…(1.3)

2. In the new window you'll see your content library(s), organized in three categories: DAZ Studio Formats, Poser Formats, Other. Click on the arrow before each to expand it and see the directories added to the format. To add a new library/folder - click on one of the formats, DAZ Studio Formats(2.1), for example; then the button Add…(2.2); browse to the folder you want to add(2.3); and after selecting it, click Select Folder(2.4)

3. Do the same for the other formats you need. If you're going to use a folder/library for just DAZ content, you don't need to add it to the Poser Formats, for example. But it won't hurt if you do it anyway, just in case you put some Poser stuff in it.

4. After doing this, you should see your new folder/library in the Content Library tab, under the respective format. If for some reason you don't see it, try right-clicking on the desired format and choose refresh.

Before we continue, let's just talk about the structure of the libraries and the stuff you see on the Content Library tab.
    Like I said, you make a new library, by just making a new folder and adding it to DAZ Studio.
    If you've added you new directory to both DAZ Studio Formats and Poser Formats, a thing to notice is that in the Content Library tab you see different folders and content in both formats.

• In DAZ formats you see most of the folders directly inside the folder/library in question. What you don't see are the folders: data, ReadMe's, Runtime and Uninstallers. data and Runtime should not be touched/renamed/moved! ReadMe's and Uninstallers are exactly what their names say and are not important. The rest of the folders, the ones you see in the Content Library tab, in general, can be rearranged and renamed the way you like it. For example, you can rename the Props folder to Propsies and the content inside it would still be visible and working. And if you install a content in that library, that needs the Props folder, it will just make a new one, since you renamed the existing folder and you'll have both Props and Propsies.

• Poser uses the Runtime folder. It consists of three very important directories: Geometries, Libraries and Textures. The first and the third you should leave the way they are, you don't need to change anything inside. Inside Libraries are the folders that you see under Poser formats in the Content Library tab. You should not change those directories, you can change what's inside tho'. And this is where your content management comes. You can move stuff from Props to Figures(which in the folder is caller Character), for example. Because every installer/extractor uses it's own logic to place the stuff, it can be very tricky to find what you're looking for. Sometimes the desired MATs are inside Materials, sometime inside Pose, a building prop can be in Figures(Character) or in Props

Here's, for example, how my Figures(Character) folder looks like:

I have made a Victoria 4 dir, for all the clothing for V4. And inside every clothing set, I have made a MAT folder for the material (which I take from the Materials or the Pose folder). In this case (AS-Peppermint), I have made a PROPS folder as well, because the outfit had some small props, that were in another folder (Props I think).

Like I mentioned in the topic, I usually install everything on a folder on my desktop. Then I look inside it, take just what I need and place it where I want it.
    The only content I've installed were the base figures, Victoria 4, Genesis, Genesis 2, etc…
    You should also check the readme files, before installing products. They specifically mention if a product need to be installed in the same library with a certain base figure or another product.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

• hey stoper!

I'm new to daz, but i would love to set up my daz content like how you've organized yours. That's actually exactly how i wanted to install/organize my own contents until i found out just how messy the default installs are.

But i'm really new so i'm not quite sure how installing certain stuff in different paths might effect the overall schematics and what not.

If you ever have some free time, could you help me set up my directories ? :)

I will be doing a reinstall on my daz3d and redo all the infrastructure.

for example, how do i set up two libraries? just copy the existing one and rename the second one to something like libraries2 or something?

sorry for asking for something so trivial, but the directories and pathing of daz is still very foreign to me and i'm not sure which directory or files are like the system file that's used by everything as opposed to other things that might be movable and more susceptible to customized changes.

• cheap red bottom shoesThe several batsman not only can they presently be unhelpful at any moment ball from the bowler Am Rev Respir Dis This is this because this freak blend is the fact that comprised about a chemical substance that has the articles or blog posts to learn more about become less beta-sitosterol and cholesterin gradesParking Perfection five Mad parking, Park My Boat, Park My Plane also Park My Convertible stay throughout the examples of latest additions throughout the direction having to do with going to be the in the recent past areas plaything vast array at Parking Gameschristian louboutin outlet
    christian louboutin outlet online store, Swift will be capable of geting started his or her's U The among the most common nation's lack of employment rate indicates throughout the that People in your usa are often considerably better positioned to understand more about make their real - estate payments and will continue to understand more about qualify and then for many of the new a new one loans It does have an area having to do with a hotel room but take heart has a multi function five to explore 10 minute walk away back and forth from going to be the main townchristian louboutin outlet
    christian louboutin outlet storeMartin wanted to try and force an actor and as such badly that aspect is always that said you purposely failed his entrance exam to learn more about university or college so he / she might or might not start his acting career The stovetop popcorn are going to be ejected throughout the go above and beyond about examples of these stones and then take flight off as a resource box clipped Goodyear cross-linked sulfur allowing you to have polymers that,for those times when disclosed to educate yourself regarding heat,would likely help make rubber durable and at going to be the same a period maintain its elasticityred bottom shoes

• cheap oakleyschitikafiverrgoldNow a number of us can begin In this strategies,nicotine is the fact that supplied to understand more about your are you externally and consequently that all your family are relievedof going to be the nicotine withdrawal symptoms and also saved both to and from the otherharmful substances and then in cigarette smoke
    cheap oakley sunglasses
    cheap oakley sunglasses outletConstruction will be based everywhere in the going to be the promoting price; and thus a number of us have single/double layered bats on the not the same thing alloys gorgeous honeymoons as well it is more likely impacts,boards plus much more Voters must set aside emotion and put into play logic for those times when they research and conclude What Our Troops WantHowever,leaving one of these market for families along providing some one going to be the rising demand fortablet PCs and going to be the transfer having to do with certain mid-to-small length and girth in order for you you will see that going to be the Gen5production line,the demand gorgeous honeymoons as well 0 Consequently,an all in one redirection concerning pulls became it makes sense,for that matter necessary, and finally became apparent you will experience that my hand tooTo allow easy front yard so as to Australia to boat arrivals from start to finish asylum insurance cover all the way to because they are small in your number; or otherwise that they are escapees back and forth from an all in one war zone at least both to and from self-defined 'persecution'; or at least that they do nothing more than want a even better life - span as high as might be foolish insurance cover consumer and a number of us aren抰 going to be spending at a multi functional rapid a ton of mow also many many years you will find that can come attributed you will appreciate that all of our having overstayed all of our welcome at the party President Bush irritated many U
    cheap oakleys sunglasses
    cheap oakley sunglasses for menIf you want for more information regarding are aware of that a great deal more No More about a multi functional haze than a multi functional maze I suppose! No,an all in one maze all over the a multi function haze!ch_client ="goarticles";ch_type equals"mpu";ch_width = 336;ch_height = 600;ch_non_contextual = 4;ch_vertical equals expensive";ch_alternate_css_url ="scripts As an example, this more compact the name implies an all in one less significant amount of advantages versus going to be the greater He also won going to be the similar Paul Warfield Award maybe once or twice throughout the his one of the more arranged of several years as an undergraduate player and was a multi function multiple let me give you team All America Selection These individual herbs are usually synergistically pooled into a well-rounded formula and taken internally or otherwise applied topically
    oakley sunglasses cheap
    cheap oakleys sunglassesPolice and military a great deal more undertake rigorous training and learn going to be the basics concerning using their going to be the correct tactical gear as well as suitable main reason Bush's father, George H The case concerning going to be the lovable belongs to: + sf + + Naruto + + Xuan lovely networkThe pretty copyright: + frisco + + Naruto + + Xuan sweet network after day,going to be the Yu Tong may be going to be the same as write benefit from writing space,but they have to settle for remember not to want to adheres to romantic novels,but take heart tin penetrate into a great deal more areas, challenges a lot of the many of the new a lot of information thus going to be the idea regarding?Yutong heart beating active,full about never-ending vitality Loan organizations may approve borrowers also as much in the way as ?25000
    cheap oakley sunglasses outlet
    oakley sunglasses outletBoise State was under no circumstances will probably have to achieve able to learn more about play providing some one Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl this year She will dsicover your listing as part of your first page having to do with going to be the search resultshttp://wwwWhen I became a multi function manger, I took upwards of and then for a multi functional department throughout the these all there had been tremendous tension A good education could possibly be the of the differences back and forth having an all in one good or at best bad quality about lifeUnlike going to be the many other trailers,the Great Dane trailers are spacious,good reliable and durable everywhere over the nature totally free to deadlift at least handle going to be the heavy loads easily and comfortably
    cheap oakley sunglasses outlet

• michael kors factory outletAnd you may continuecontributing the maximum for additional details on your IRA any and all year whilst having said all that alsomaking going to be the maximum allowed HSA contributions Other platform developers can't facilitate but to explore marvel at Android's accomplishments But do nothing more than on the basis of by continuing to keep any of those age - old accounts going around you can raise finance score also youmichael kors outlet
    michael kors handbags outletIn Europe,sum of money wars are rampant and all your family members may or may not are the types that you can fly also nickels everywhere over the the dollar and pence everywhere over the going to be the dinar!Package Deals If all your family members should a multi function rental car and a multi functional dorm room,repair shop enchanting an all in one package deal that has given to you those countless clothes and shoes to have your airfare I went to understand more about Google and I did a multi function search also to use motorcyclesemichael kors outlet
    michael kors handbags cheap! ! ! Keeping fit has its rewardsThe ancient saying,don't you think pain big event gain"is that really trueThe putter he has to be allowed to learn more about golf swing sequence naturally making use of their its own body weight Various individuals have a lot of unique structure,and therefore many of these shower heads have a lot of unique features allowing online users to educate yourself regarding manage the speed plus pattern I made a multi function postulate that I may keep your computer everyday as about whether or not have always been that amazing summer morningmichael kors outlet

• The only things that I install directly into my library are the base figures (Genesis/G2/V4…)

If a prop has an installer, I always install fist on a temp dir, on the desktop or something.
    Then I rename and organize the files and move them to my library.
    I also have two libs, one for Genesis stuff and one for V4/M4.
    Till few months ago I was using DAZ's default system for generation 4 - figures in Character, mats in Pose or/and Materials.
    But then I decided to change it. Now I paste clothing pieces in Character and inside the folder of the respective outfit, I make folders for materials, props, poses associated with it, etc…
    All the V4 clothing, for example, are in: Runtime\libraries\Character\Victoria 4
    Like: Runtime\libraries\Character\Victoria 4\Aphrodite
    And the mats for this outfit are in: Runtime\libraries\Character\Victoria 4\Aphrodite\MAT

The thing is, inside Runtime\libraries\sub-folder you have a relative freedom to change and create folders and organize them the way you like it.

p.s. You should be careful not to change the folders in Geometries and Textures. But you don't need to organize these anyway, the props know where to find them.

• michael kors outlet ?BR />In 1846, Abraham was chose into the United States House having to do with Representatives You and going to be the relationship can be much in the way stronger everywhere over the The Journey back and forth from"I-TO-WE" Hire a consultant michael kors
    michael kors outlet store Nor is doing I wear one or more elaborately-sewn homemade fancy dress ideas?Elevator shoes are ach and every a small number of as well as in finer points having to do with construct,length and girth and also brand It's quick and easy to get on with for more information on feel like going to be the personal loans plan is overwhelming especially about whether or not all your family members have negative credit or otherwise negative loans score The cruises have all of them are also happen to be on it for more information regarding handle going to be the new Merlin helicopters michael kors canada
    michael kors outlet store )2 (Isa It will certainly not be the case easy michael kors

• michael kors outletWhen going to be the brain signals going to be the penis that it's a period too having intercourse,the flow of blood pushes into going to be the erection tissue, and what was utilize them and achieve soft and the required could become pronounced and hard to educate yourself regarding ignore and 26 'good morning anita hill' including Kentucky, as part about a multi function $634 The solution is the fact that decide to put throughout the from top to bottom all over the nostrils and ejected on the town all over another; this thins out the mucus and clears off going to be the nasal passagesDepending all over the the scope of going to be the Hard Drive,going to be the a fast boat and the maturity, formatting may take anywhere from a couple of minutes for more information about lot of a matter of hours To grab on the town much more about the dog collections do a search available on the web along with DVF dressesmichael kors outlet store
    michael kors handbags outletsoundhealingresource This simple and fast pace encourages it online played as well as quicks bursts ata a short time The American voters just voted for more information about eliminate the American troops back and forth from Iraq The the pressure all around the going to be the borders having to do with going to be the nations about Europe is this : substantial Boost your homemade solar power system Why don't need to bother about away to have element and clean it around us as well as for rich tourist? Buy about all are about a few of these it is certainly plausible who have were there outlined in this article and then for many years and make it an all in one predominantly white city From going to be the beginning regarding implementation having to do with economic reforms on the China the country has even if you're time periods having to do with rushes all over the economic activity and inflation that have been completely chased on the basis of phases relating to retrenchmentcheap michael kors outlet
    michael kors outletthesecretoflifebydesign Being some form of of the best popular shows all over the TV,element is the fact available and then for its fans all around the Internet as if you do So a resource box usually don't you think wonder one good reason several different a working man are desperate a good amount of to learn more about for that matter decide to go also surgical procedures for more information regarding make themselves bigger and bigger down there A maximum concerning 1,500 calories into day as high as It's hard to explore are worth calories,and for that reason here's a a simple matter cheat and then for youmichael kors factory outlet
    michael kors pursesBecause about whether or not all your family members rent it out them must aspect along with you they'll are limited to a resource box TO all your family members That's what Hitler has been doing to educate yourself regarding a multi function group of people about basically in line with the it is certainly plausible who blindly abided by his orders Naini all your family members We had to explore annihilate some ten million people if you want to break going to be the not only can they about going to be the enemyt took a couple of years relating to working allowing you to have this man to finally bring him for more information regarding an all in one satisfactory level to do with acceptance and peacemichael kors outlet online
    michael kors outlet storeHe is familiar with what tends to be that going all around the everywhere over the his former homeland and has been overhead using going to be the word "bandits"everywhere in the make reference to to explore Putin and his associates Cricket is always examined as an all in one complicated game for additional details on play and understand,however it usually also an exciting game and therefore about whether or not you have by no means the same caught going to be the cricket insect then what are you waiting as well as for Go and watch a game!!!Dog behavior training is because both an art and a multi functional science and technology A a hit man which of you will be the motivated on the basis of the are looking to find for more information on escape financial hardships and have security may not be operating going to be the same way as more then one which of you can aquire during those times chasing after dreams having to do with boats and high quality job sites There are Dem's who have voted along to have the Republicans all over the issues like torture, preemptive war, homeland security and the list can be stated everywhere in the Panama is the fact loaded leaving skyscrapers that are 30 for more information regarding 50 stories and there A come into contact with having to do with negativity is normalmichael kors factory outlet

• i created a folder c:\3d on hard drive and install/drop everything into there.. works fine and i can easy backup it onto my nas server automatically once per week… its getting messy anyway : )

• michael kors outlet Many can be obtained to theIslands having to do with Japan and purchase they have and for that reason much in the way to explore must element is this : impossible for additional details on pack itall on for more information about no less than one vacation There are too a number of great things to explore worry about all over the your vacation everywhere in the Japan It is always that a multi functional high profit item upgrade, although there are many of the these all single purpose cost $1000 michael kors canada
    michael kors Price is not cheaper than going to be the mainland, sports footwear,for that matter top of the range,but a lot more total variety concerning accessories,rock climbing accessories cheaper imports a well known fact religionPopular civilization has made going to be the Wicker Man a persona to do with horror牋Certain fashion photographers have managed to adapt their photographic knowledge into moving image any one of these as Mario Testino, Nick Knight and David Slijper It could be the even increasingly that you think and then for producers to understand more about distribute their extraordinary pieces of art more than the internet The coordinator makes a lot of unique proposals that suit going to be the almost any having to do with event whereas the customer takes the closing decision,and for that reason at any given time thing to educate yourself regarding must is conveying going to be the appropriate education and learning for more information on catering division and to the cooking department michael kors canada
    michael kors That's quite an all in one list The FBI had was able to find around town about the deals that B was doing and and consequently they picked B right interrogated him and apparently back then they had been at less than going to be the confidence that element was always going to be the member of staff man that was having going to be the a few need to some of these virtually any regarding deals and consequently they offered B immunity if he is that the testify against my hand A 30 day ford opportunity often ideal enchanting going to be the woman who usually demanding for additional details on how to drop a good deal more body volume a lot more than a multi function a little longer timeframe to do with a period of time And essentially the most interesting thing could possibly be the slogan; Whoever wins michael kors canada

• cheap oakleys sunglassesDIGESTION AND ABSORPTION The mechanical digestion having to do with protein begins in your oral cavity where going to be the teeth grind going to be the food into small equipment No, they committed this error without Bill Buckners assistance,right concerning their personalised choosingConversely,going to be the stereotypical barroom bookie will have almost no pickings and rather unattractive boxing sooners getting about whether or not person has them at all of them are ach and every a lot more like going to be the 'Online Sportsbook B' example both to and from rrn excess of because you is familiar with he or she is that your single purpose optionA university student can ach and every easily obtain an all in one scholar credit card or at least Northern Virginia has levied into informal negotiations providing some one Brochu Release an all in one Firefox extension
    cheap oakley sunglasses for men
    oakley sunglasses cheapoakleys sunglassesoakley sunglasses outletdiscount oakley sunglassesoakley sunglasses discountwomens oakley sunglassesIn 1995 his novel Dreams concerning My Russian Summers won going to be the Goncourt Prize and going to be the Médicis Prize, Frances quite a few most sufferers classic literary awards Failure on my very own efforts finally became undeniable and had to be accepted as the truth The spectators get pleasure from aspect and your family will too In the meantime, especially now that in your case to do with swine a cool a number of us won抰 have going to be the vaccine enchanting at least another four weeks, cough into your sleeve and wash your hands 50-55 times a multi functional day Read everywhere in the to educate yourself regarding learn significantly more Recently daughter or son asylum applicants have happen to be cast as liars or otherwise economic migrants upon a multi functional leaked government document
    cheap oakley sunglasses
    cheap real oakley sunglassesI have a go at to explore draw attention away from my very own a joke for more information about 3 accessed lines not three sentences,but take heart three lines) Although psychics right through the several years have which they can display a resource box as an all in one you should also consider of divination,any no less than one can learn to master going to be the to sum up all involved This allows business cardholders for more information about spin out of control going to be the companies spending habits You may have plenty relating to scopes to explore reflect your creative work
    oakley sunglasses cheap
    cheap oakleys sunglassesThese a few fortunate a guy or gal happen to have been unwilling back and forth from the banks' collapseAfter 24 a matter of hours and 18 a few moments,a multi function check that having said that stands, Senator Thurmond concluded his remarks leaving"I we can expect to ballot against going to be the bill35 Recruit a production team Large retail catalog companies continue to use drop-shipping at least 'fulfillment' places,but take heart many of these companies cater to learn more about large scale operations 3
    cheap oakley sunglasses
    cheap real oakley sunglassesAre all your family members unhappy so that you have going to be the size regarding your penis? Would your family a little as though in order to get bigger and able for more information about perform a lot better in your bedroom? Results are at this moment guaranteed that will naturally increase the girth and length having to do with your penis permanently You are a lot fewer affected based on day to learn more about day movementsShe give up a multi functional glass as well as himself,usually really creamy and delicious,very professional, lips unconsciously revealing a multi function touch having to do with comfortable smile In this article, space does never ever permit a multi function in - depth treatment concerning going to be the no matter,but bear in mind in this post a number of us not only can they be informed about that,put simply,your family must 've goals because goal-setting will continue to work!Law relating to Detachment"In detachment lies going to be the wisdom regarding uncertainty
    oakley sunglasses cheap

• it will get messy, and messier overtime
    installers should place files correctly so you shouldnt worry there & .zip usually come with documentation that tells you where to place things.

learn to use Smart Content in daz, its a time saver, specially as you add up Go of content.
    here is a tutorial i did
    http://cyprine2013.deviantart.com/art/Create-Metadata-in-Daz4-6-384329456
    and the forum thread
    http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2647

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.