Application login failure discouraging you to get a Cash App Refund? Get support.

• You’ve made your mind for a Cash App Refund but can’t initiate the process due to a tech glitch. In that case, you can get the issue resolved by using the steps that are there in the tech assistance sites or you can watch some tech videos for help. You can also get support from customer care.

• @'Redrobot':

VGbabes. I think I remember being a part of that old forum in the mid 2000's. Wasn't there a crazy lady on there named Connors? I think she was a moderator.

yea i started the site back in 2003 and connors sounds very familiar. good times back then :D

• VGbabes. I think I remember being a part of that old forum in the mid 2000's. Wasn't there a crazy lady on there named Connors? I think she was a moderator.

• @'thehawkman':

Nice work. I have to agree with you lighting is indeed the hardest part. Do you use indirect lighting or not?

yes and no. :D on some scenes I use indirect lighting aka uberenvironment and but in later scenes I've come to use a 2 light set up originally for portraits I can get a much better effect with this set up, so I've been improving on that set up. Its amazing how much difference it can make.

• Nice work. I have to agree with you lighting is indeed the hardest part. Do you use indirect lighting or not?

• @'miro':

nice work, you should really do a set with that jill valentine char, very sexy :)

thanks. :D I have actually gotten several requests for a set with the jill character, just havn't gotten around to it

• administrators

nice work, you should really do a set with that jill valentine char, very sexy :)

• Updated the First post with forum and site info

also here are a couple images I've been working on. looking more into group activity :D also been looking into more interesting pov angles.

• put all other models on hold to work on my jill valentine model…and i like the outcome :D

[attachment=2886]

• Awesome images

• Xmas Picture I put together of 2 of my most popular characters :D

Merry Christmas :exclamation:

• administrators

I'd just add a little more bump to the lips to make the groves more defined, other than that nice work :)

• did some messing around with lighting configurations and seems to be looking pretty good! I really like that I got her lips to shine more, that was something I couldn't achieve with my other lighting technique. If anyone has any tips, let me know. Trying to improve in my lighting, been reading up on it and lighting is known as one of the most difficult things to learn because everyone does it different.

• New OC I'm working on, satisfied with the results so far :D

• @'kadosho':

I find your character designs to have a certain flow about them. Each is unique, but has their own personality, whether in pleasure or peril. Pretty cool concept, hope the POV project turns out great.

Thanks! still working on the Lana pov project, got over 200+ pics so I'm probably gonna have to sum it up soon :s Yep that's what I was going for, aiming for my characters to each have a personality of their own. Atael always seems to be in trouble :D

here's a couple new pics from the lana pov project(which might end up being a multivolume set) and a pic from my new atael set. Finally created a legitimate Orc character to be paired with my elf :idea:

• I find your character designs to have a certain flow about them. Each is unique, but has their own personality, whether in pleasure or peril. Pretty cool concept, hope the POV project turns out great.

• well first of all, the pov set is coming along nicely :D I may have to release several volumes or just one giant one, haven't decided yet.

in the meantime, just finished another volume of one of my imagesets featuring lana aka my lara croft character. It was basically a different version of the original imageset, "Waking the Dead" I've gotten alot of positive feedback involving the original set so I decided to release a free volume for the fans.

I'm back to other projects now, and saving up my money for a better render engine. Considering reality 2.

Here's a little preview image from the new set.

• Nice
    :)

• Hm. I like vidya characters. It'll be interesting to see what you got in store.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.